BeccaBabyDoll2011 Part 2

Brooke18
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyDoll2011 PART 2

Unread post by Brooke18 »

I don't mean to be mean but her nose seems like it gets bigger and bigger every time she makes an update. I just started watching her videos, is your nose getting bigger a prego symptom? I remember Jessicas nose seemed big while she was pregnant. I've been pregnant twice and my nose stayed the same.
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

Becca just seems bigger this pregnancy, she looks like she's put on a TON of weight this pregnancy. She should change the angle of her camera because it's not flattering at all.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

She can say it is all "baby weight" if she wants but that wouldn't explain her extremely huge arms and face. She appears to have put on a ton of weight, even nor so than with Kaiden. I don't care if she claims she hasn't, you can tell she has by just looking at her. Also, I am going to love to see her "lose all her baby weight as soon as Asher is born" like she says she will and "really fast" because now she also has all that arm fat to lose with this pregnancy which she didn't appear to have with Kaiden and her face is humongous. I guess that is what happens when you eat so healthy and "organic" lmao. Becca, we know you are eating 80 bowls of mac and cheese a day along with no telling how many bowls of cherrios.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”