BeccaBabyDoll2011 Part 2

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyDoll2011 PART 2

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Oh my lord, I really really REALLY hope she goes to 41 weeks with this baby. Anyone else see her status? Also the last photo she posted of Kaiden on IG, Bryce had his wedding band on but nowhere does it say she's married lol
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

They got married around the time they moved in to that apartment.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I know they did but we've been suspecting they were on the rocks a bit ago.
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

Oh gotcha. I missed that
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Yeah I think they are having issues and that he gets "mean" at night which is what the whole sleep study thing is supposedly about (although I just think he is tired of her whiney, lazy butt) I see she has their wedding picture up on her page (only because she reads on here) and that is just her way of showing they are "fine" when we all know they aren't which is why she took the married thing off her Instagram and took off half the pictures of him.
I saw that someone took their gift back because they needed money. Oh well Becca, things don't always go your way and they probably read online how ignorant and fake you are and realized that you will probably just sell it for body lotion anyway lol. Probably bought her a blanket and she used it as a rug and they figured she must not need it that bad.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I noticed Becca's hair is back to looking like trash and her face has almost put on more weight than her belly.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Eh, I've put on weight in my face since being pregnant so I can't say much. Mine might have something to do with my pre e swelling though.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah but you probably are not as self obsessed as Becca. She overly obsesses about her face, body, and hair. You know it is eating her up to have any weight gain. I am sure my face has chunked up too but I don't care if it has, I bet she is the type that cries when she looks in the mirror. I see she deleted the whining about someone taking stuff back that they gave her at her baby shower. Guess she read on here and saw what was said.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

You are right, I could care less about my looks. LOL I can see her posting a photo laying in bed "just don't feel pretty today guyz~wish Asher would just come out already!~"
Was she complaining on her fb page? I missed it!
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I can see her posting something like that too or a crying picture about how hard her life is and how she just needs Asher born already.
She posted something on her like page (Baker's Baby Book) on Facebook. It was about how she doesn't understand why people give her stuff if they are just going to ask for it back so they can return it because they need the money. I think it mentioned the baby shower or something too. She should just be glad people came to another one of her baby showers (she only had like 10 people show up though) but it looks like she already deleted the post though. It would had been funnier if she posted it on her actual Facebook and they read it.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What an ungrateful bitch.
I'd hate to be related to her at all.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I can only imagine how much of a pain she is to be around.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I see she took all her gentle parenting, co-sleeping, organic promoting, blah blah blah mama crap all off her Instagram. Guess she knew it wasn't giving her anymore new followers. I see she posted about what Bryce did (although she probably had to hint it to him) it is just her way of showing they are "okay" even though we know they aren't. She doesn't nor will she ever deserve Bryce or her kids. I hope he wakes up and decides to better his life and the kids.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She added Asher's name back to her bio too lol.
How much do you want to bet they're just going to paint that dresser without sanding it properly?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Why does it need painted...
#FreeBen
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It doesn't...at least it doesn't look like it to me.
She posted a picture of someone telling her she was dumb for using a comforter as a rug and someone commented "I was wondering why I spent $50 on my kids' rugs when I had perfectly good comforters they don't use. I think it's a great idea!" Kissing ass much?!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I think I laughed way to hard at her paragraph about her and Bryce's relationship, trying to turn it into some fairy tale. Honey, you fucked eachother when you first met and got pregnant roughly a month later, there was no relationship.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And even now it's just a show for Instagram.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I was reading a story in a mag when I was getting my hair done the other day. As I was reading it all it could think was this was almost Becca in a nutshell.

It was about this woman giving her daughter chemotherapy drugs she bought online to make her daughter sick, while her daughter was hospitalised she had set up an Facebook page for prayers and wrote daily what was going on. The lady was arrested and diagnosed with Münchausen syndrome and by proxy. The mother was talking about how doctors were in fear how much worse the daughter was gonna get as well as family, the lady stayed calm and said "she won't die" in a all knowing tone. The lady's mother said she remembered receiving an email when her daughter was 15 how she was telling people she was a swimmer competing in the Olympics when she wasn't even a competitive swimmer.

Reading it I all I could think was how Becca's 'miscarriages' so called MS, those issues about TTC and the doctor saying no then yes, incompetent cervix stuff, apparently Kaiden being partially brain dead. Especially with Kaiden, everyone telling her to sue and she commented back how Kaiden will catch up with his peers.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

It looks like she deleted that paragraph about their relationship. My favorite parts was when she said something along the lines of "several years later with a marriage and two kids..." Becca, you have barely been with him for three years. Three years does not equal several years. To me it is actually crazy that they have been together so little time and already are married and planned a second baby. It sounds very irresponsible to me and I highly doubt that their marriage is going to last longer than a few years.

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”