BeccaBabyDoll2011 Part 2

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyDoll2011 PART 2

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Oh look both the trash girls gave each other shout outs and by trash I mean Tayler and Becca.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oh look she is back on private again. I know you are reading on here BeccaBabyMaker.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

She does because someone said "why does she post so many bump pictures" and she explained on yet another bump picture that she never took many with Kaiden so she wanted to take a lot this time. I thought she took weekly ones with Kaiden as well though just on her webcam
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She explains everything after it is questioned on here even though her answers and reasons are all lies that she makes up to have an excuse. In my eyes she is Tayler Jr.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

She has way more pics of her pregnancies than I do both of mine put together lmao I barely took any with my boy so I took more with my girl. I still wish I took more. Next time! But you don't need to post all of them lolol I mean wtf. IMO you should be limited to one a week posted unless there's a special reason like gender announcement, unusually cool pic, just happens to be visible, etc. posting more than one focused on the belly pic a week makes me think you're crazy obsessed with being pregnant. And honestly most people really don't care that much
#FreeBen
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Her and Tayler both gave each other shout outs and only gained like 1 new follower. Just think if she was having a girl how many pictures she would post but like we all know, she doesn't like boys and only wants girls. I hope if (which I hope she can never get pregnant again) that if by chance she ever gets pregnant again she only ends up with boys, boys, and more boys and never gets that girl she so desperately wants. Most women would love to have any gender but not Becca. I kinda use to like Becca and they she was caught in so many lies about anything and everything and constantly begged for attention. Same with Tayler. I am so so so glad I opened my eyes to the trash they both really are.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Tayler and Becca both lose almost more followers a day then they actually gain.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

because it is what works best for our family. Kaiden does not need his own space more than the newborn because he prefers our room to his. He refuses to sleep in his own room. Asher has his own room because he will be sleeping while Kaiden will be playing. That way he can take a nap and Kaiden will not wake him up. I know what I am doing.

If it was me I would have my newborn in room with me and my 2 yr old in their own room. A newborn doesn't need an entire room all to himself lol
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I agree. Her reasonings are stupid because when she "co-sleeps" and Kaiden is in his bed and Asher wakes up at all hours of the night screaming and crying it will be waking Kaiden up too. She is just ignorant with her logics. I am just thankful I don't have to make all my kids stay in my room (even though we co-sleep) we have rooms for both our kids and even for a couple more. One minute she says she is moving and next she says "I hope we find a bigger place." Becca you live in state housing using section 8, you can't afford anything else. You can't even afford food other than 57 cent box of mac and cheese.
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

These mommies always "know what they're doing" :roll:
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

Lol, why? So she can put it on the floor and make it a rug? Haha
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HAHAHAHA! This one can replace the one in the nursery so that the one in the nursery can go in the living room! ;)
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oh how funny, right after we post she doesn't look like she has a lot for Asher she's filming a haul video......hi Becca!
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Her haul won't have anything it it except baby blankets she plans to use as rugs HAHAHAHA
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I feel like people only watch her to laugh and make fun of her. Most of her "minions" which is like 5 constantly question everything she does too. Kind of like Alyshia people just watch her to laugh and make fun of her. And they are both crazy train wrecks along with Tayler.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Hahaha
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

She says her rug thing is kinda like a "comforter" with air quotes. No Becca, that is actually what it is. But she uses as a rug because she thinks it looks nicer... Smh
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

An actual rug would look nicer not something that is actually for a crib.
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

Yes. It doesn't look nice at all. Especially with the tags hanging out the side. And why would you need a rug anyway? The room is carpeted
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

And how the hell are you supposed to vacuum a comforter? That's just nasty to have a blanket on the floor for people to walk all over. She's an idiot. But an amusing idiot nonetheless.

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”