BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Without the drama she gets no views. Just think about it.
Pregnancy gets her views and attention which is why I see her pregnant every two years.
Her and Bryce split - drama.
Her bad birth experience - drama.
Her daughter being dropped - drama.
Her having a girlfriend - drama.
Her house having issues - drama.
Her kids having autism or something else - drama.
Every month there will be something new just so her viewers don't get bored of her. I don't think her a Bryce will last for too much longer because I think there is more that goes on and she's going to want an excuse to make a video about it and of course more drama. Next will be Asher's autism video and then Emrys and then Airplanes.

She thrives on it.
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saywhatt »

I feel like the only reason shes with Bryce anymore is because of the kids and what he can do for her. Help with the kids (I could never see her so it on her own), keepimg up with the house, having a car, hell even just financially keeping the house.

Also is amryis (is that his name?) even Bryce's? Hes the only one that doesnt look the same as the other 3.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Her latest vlog made me so sad for the kids.. holy crap- feed them healthy food & cut out all the juice and sugary drinks!! Also, weird that Asher woke up from his nap with his shoes on.. I feel like with the right nutrition and routine (early bedtime, working with the kids) she would see some improvement. It’s hard to tell if Kaden seems “off” because he’s mildly autistic or because he doesn’t have a lot of normal social interaction.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

No wonder that poor baby was dropped becca can't even hold her right
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

It doesn't seem like her kids have any routine at all besides school. Becoming a mother I had a schedule planned right away. Now as my kids for older it changed a bit, but bedtime at my house has always been 8 no later than 9 (if activities last later than normal) and on weekends if behavior has been good they can stay up till 10.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

I have young kids and they are in bed asleep by 7pm. Becca’s kids should be in bed between 7&8 especially when they have school the next day... they need minimum 10 hrs of sleep every night.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Who bets there will be a video on it? Everyone was saying that they probably suspect abuse and asking why she would be asking Instagram instead of calling the hospital and seeing what their policies were. Some said that maybe they didn't want the parents exposed to the radiation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

mamamayhem14 wrote:Who bets there will be a video on it? Everyone was saying that they probably suspect abuse and asking why she would be asking Instagram instead of calling the hospital and seeing what their policies were. Some said that maybe they didn't want the parents exposed to the radiation.
Am I the only one that thinks the hospital still suspects abuse? Hell I wonder.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

mommaof2cuties wrote:No wonder that poor baby was dropped becca can't even hold her right
I was cringing watching her hold that baby! Lord she has 4 kids and she still cant get it right. She just comes across as a child playing house with her dolls

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Well the baby looks like the rest of them now. They all have a droopy face. I think she resembles Asher and Kaiden
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Are these bruises on her face from being dropped almost a month ago? Yikes!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Here you can really see the bruised eyebrow and near the babys nose. Didn't look like it was there near the time she was dropped.
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

That poor baby, I wonder what happened. I don't believe that could be from the dropp because that was a month ago. Ugh. I feel so bad for those kids.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

She reads here.. she just commented about this on her insta story.
My daughter has fair skin & her veins have always been more noticeable on her eyes/ forehead & use to almost look like bruises too
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

I saw this comment but cant see it anymore? She delete that fast or os my youtube hiding it?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 241d77.jpg[/img]

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Nikier wrote:She reads here.. she just commented about this on her insta story.
My daughter has fair skin & her veins have always been more noticeable on her eyes/ forehead & use to almost look like bruises too

I have kids with dark veins on their heads too but generally those don't go away and are noticable compared to her child only have those marks for so long and in different areas. Also, with as careless as they are nothing surprises me with them. There is a difference in a vein and and bruising above the eye lid. I know she reads here because she mentioned it before as did Tayler.
georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

Is it just me or does her face look really swollen? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 01d69b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

georgiapeach19 wrote:Is it just me or does her face look really swollen? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 01d69b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Its common for them. They all have that ugly swollen kinda droopy face

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

The only one who doesn't really is emaris that's why I wondered if he's even bryce's son.
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Did anyone else read her comments about cps? Sounds like they havent cleared them yet. I thought she said it was closed? But she now says that Air-whatever has to get another MRI and she cant not do it or cps could remove Air from the home.

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”