#FreeBen
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Wow she got her hair done professionally. That's a lot of extensions she got put in, that was at the least $400. Wonder who paid for that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Does she even have a job? How in the hell does she think she can get a house? Maybe some sort of inheritance? Paying phone insurance (what's that, $100 tops?) sets her savings back but is fine to spend a day getting her hair done? Listening to her talk for ten minutes is more boring than watching paint dry. She is so damn boring and awkward with her kids too.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

This may sound mean but I don't think her hair looks good on her at all. The color and the way it po9is doesn't go with her face. She spent money she doesn't have on that hair which is sad when she has kids that probably actually need things. Pretty bad when she lives with her parents and spends money like that. If I was her parents I would be livid. Seeing as I doubt she pays rent and they raise her kids but yet she goes and gets tattoes and her hair done. You can see her priorities and it isn't her children. She was so happy about her hair process but yet she gets extensions and she's it to kill it more. In my opinion she looks funny. Like a wig on a dog.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

She got too much hair put in. I don't think the color is bad though. Pretty sure there are way more important things she could have bought. I don't know about her, but I have too much of a guilty conscience to do things like buy $250 purses, makeup, shoes, etc. when my daughter need clothes, shoes, healthy foods, diapers, etc. Hell, I feel guilty when I buy myself anything LOL These girls need to evaluate their lives and make some serious changes.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Damnit I thought I got a screenshot likit but I didnt. Tayler posted a sfs of becca and it said how she's studying to be a child psychologist. How can she be studying something like that when she hasnt even graduated high school yet
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

She said that in her last video too lol
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just can't believe she out it on her sfs when it doesn't even seem possible
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

Becca needs to fix her own life before she tries to go around fixing others'. Maybe start by finishing high school.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

"My hair is a few inches shorter than my extension" but in that picture you can tell her hair is a lot more than a few inches shorter. Pretty bad she doesn't even know what an inch is.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Becca, in your hair picture we can tell which one your extensions are. Your hair didn't really grow to the middle of your back, you just have extensions in. You are looney. You can even see that they are extensions and where your real hair is lol
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

For some reason I thought Kaiden was out of diapers but seeing her recent post I can see that he is not. Not sure why I thought he was
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Umm how in the hell does she have $30,000-40,000 saved up for a down payment when she has no source of income?
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Because she doesn't LOL
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

If she had that money saved up she would already be in a house but she doesn't because she is still living with her parents. We already know she is a liar. Remember when she was going to buy that super expensive house? Or the time she faked being pregnant AND a miscarriage. I can go on and on. She's a liar and it's going to be funny when she is living in her parents house next year or she's living in some crumby section 8 apartment.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

If she has $30-40k she wouldn't need a good credit and could get a house now. I smell bs.

She wants to be an interior designer but her room looks like a 12 year olds with all her drawings and sticks.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Can't photoshop a video! She's still pretty chunky. Which is fine because a year later I still have baby weight from my daughter but she photoshops everything making herself look smaller.

She comes off like she knows she fucked up by having another kid and she seems really depressed 24/7
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I notice that too. She seems super depressed in all her videos and talks super draggy. You can definitely tell she hasn't lost as much as the pictures try to make it look hence the reason she takes them from weird angles.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Where was Asher in that video?
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Just watched the video.
I wonder where Asher was. Like how do you not involve one of your children in your day in the life video? Isn't he part of her day to day life? Maybe Bryce only took him.

This is going to sound bad but I did not realize she was that big. I didn't even realize she was that big while pregnant I guess. She must overly edit her pictures because her face and body look totally different on video and she is by no means as flawless as she tries to make herself look on pictures. Also, those shorts she had on were so not flattering.

I felt the video cut too much out and it was boring. I know she is a boring person but sheesh.

Her room looked like a 12 year old room and I don't understand why anyone would hang a bunch of sticks around their room.

Kaiden seems a little sad in my opinion and he's kind of hard to understand. Also, they all seem a little mean to him including her.

Over all that was lame and I can't imagine how the next half is going to be.

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”