BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

Lolitalene
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Speaking about her being dramatic, am I the only one who questions her pph story?
Ive now had two and the doctors have warned me that I am highrisk to have one with each birth now, yet she had them with her first 2 but not her last two?

I feel like she was lying for the attention, I dont for one second believe she "almost died".

I also 100% agree something else is going in that house.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

This isn't going to look for her. Hope she gets her kids taken away from her
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... ec9640.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 25c114.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 50fb62.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Bryce looks like he is for sure on some kind of drugs. I mean just look at his face and the way he looks........I would not be surprised.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

Surprise surprise, they rushed Kaiden off in an ambulance but it was only croup. But don’t worry, she’s back on insta posting pictures of the girl. I won’t even bother attempting to spell her name correctly.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Croup that sever doesn’t just hit suddenly, they had to have known that he was sick or sounding “croupy” yesterday. I know croup gets worse at night (my infant just had it and ended up in the hospital) but you know before it gets really bad and as a parent take them in.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Something has to be wrong genetically with them.
Like their genes/DNA don’t mix well.

None of their children smile. Ever. A real smile. Not a half ass mom said smile for this picture.

All 3 boys are delayed in speech. All of her videos you can hear this delayed they are. Yes most of it is because Becca doesn’t work with them but some of it has to be just their learning abilities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

mac-n-cheese wrote:Something has to be wrong genetically with them.
Like their genes/DNA don’t mix well.

None of their children smile. Ever. A real smile. Not a half ass mom said smile for this picture.

All 3 boys are delayed in speech. All of her videos you can hear this delayed they are. Yes most of it is because Becca doesn’t work with them but some of it has to be just their learning abilities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I notice the kids never look genuinely happy and it breaks my heart but to be fair she never does anything with them. Even Tayler's kids appear to be happier than Becca's. I really do believe there is a lot that goes on between Bryce and Becca though and there is no telling what the kids witness. She also seems like the person that expects the school to teach her kids everything and like it is not her job. She would rather pop out another baby and get YouTube views than to focus and work with the children she already has and to me that is sad. You can tell that as Aeri ages Becca get a lot less attention on social media and since she thrives off of attention she'll be planning number 5 soon enough and making a video on how easy her last 2 pregnancies were and how her and Bryce want another girl in the future so Aeri doesn't feel left out. She will pull a Tayler. You would think that if 2 out of 3 of your kids were autistic you would want to give them your attention and work with them before having another. All her kids appear to be so behind and miserable and you always see them behind a tablet, phone, television, or game and like she uses technology as a babysitter. The fact that all the kids seem to be behind raises a huge red flag for me.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

I want to know how the DCS case is going for them.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Kaden was rushed to the hospital & there has been no pics or updates. Only pics of the baby. When A was in the hospital we got a minute by minute play by play..
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

I hate to say this but she’s a terrible mom. I feel bad for those kids and I hope Kaden is okay.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saywhatt »

She is a horrible mom. Do they ever eat anything besides processed food and fast food? I have never seen her work with her kids just set them infront of a tablet. Have never even see her play a board game with them. Too busy popping out babies. I hope we hear more about or whatever it's called in her area. It has to be bryce and the boys delays that they're investigating, imo.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

I’m tired of her only posting pictures of the girl. Hello, you have three other children as well!
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It baffles me how they have FOUR kids and still don't know that they should hold their baby's head!
She is literally only TWO months old! That poor baby's neck is probably feeling horrible and she will probably end up with neck and spine problems from how she is constantly held because her parents use her as a prop. I don't see how these ignorant idiots still have children. They can hashtag princess, baby girl, and daughter and post how much they love and obsess over her (unlike the poor #forgottenboys) but yet they won't go through the proper measurements to take care of her and protect her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PinkSparkles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkSparkles »

And now her baby that's only two months old has a bruise on her forehead. Smh
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

After seeing her adoption story....hasn't it clicked for her that her obsession with her girl child comes from her mother? Hasn't she picked that up already???? Sometimes mental illnesses are hereditary or run on DNA....
Also it would explain why even though her upbringing was very good she made some terrible choices in her life and didn't thrive?
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Nikier wrote:She reads here.. she just commented about this on her insta story.
My daughter has fair skin & her veins have always been more noticeable on her eyes/ forehead & use to almost look like bruises too
..Not sure why you posted this rant on a dead thread.. if you feel this way try posting on a active thread (let me know which one, I gotta see this)Image.

And this is a rather tame thread- so unless you’re Becca take your rant elsewhere..
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

..Not sure why you posted this rant on a dead thread.. if you feel this way try posting on a active thread (let me know which one, I gotta see this).

And this is a rather tame thread- so unless you’re Becca take your rant elsewhere..[/quote]

Not sure why it quoted the wrong post
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

The thread was already dead. Maybe Becca's views went down and she got thirsty for more attention. Also we comment on things a said YouTube mom put out herself. Not giving the best to her children and dropping their fourth baby on floor. They dropped her.....their fourth child. They are not allowed of these mistakes. And actually having 4 children on 1 lousy paycheck is deadbeat selfish. So no. I can comment as much as I want as no one actually name called her about her looks or appearance. If you can sleep peacefully at night because these children are in poverty because their mother was selfish, I can't. I value lives too much and actually no one said we feel superior. She is the example to avoid for sure but no one is perfect. Have a good day/night Becca or Becca's friend/minion/follower.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

SilverLady01 wrote:The thread was already dead. Maybe Becca's views went down and she got thirsty for more attention. Also we comment on things a said YouTube mom put out herself. Not giving the best to her children and dropping their fourth baby on floor. They dropped her.....their fourth child. They are not allowed of these mistakes. And actually having 4 children on 1 lousy paycheck is deadbeat selfish. So no. I can comment as much as I want as no one actually name called her about her looks or appearance. If you can sleep peacefully at night because these children are in poverty because their mother was selfish, I can't. I value lives too much and actually no one said we feel superior. She is the example to avoid for sure but no one is perfect. Have a good day/night Becca or Becca's friend/minion/follower. Image
This person posted this on several threads
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Nikier wrote:
SilverLady01 wrote:The thread was already dead. Maybe Becca's views went down and she got thirsty for more attention. Also we comment on things a said YouTube mom put out herself. Not giving the best to her children and dropping their fourth baby on floor. They dropped her.....their fourth child. They are not allowed of these mistakes. And actually having 4 children on 1 lousy paycheck is deadbeat selfish. So no. I can comment as much as I want as no one actually name called her about her looks or appearance. If you can sleep peacefully at night because these children are in poverty because their mother was selfish, I can't. I value lives too much and actually no one said we feel superior. She is the example to avoid for sure but no one is perfect. Have a good day/night Becca or Becca's friend/minion/follower. Image
This person posted this on several threads

Several threads about Becca or several threads about other people? I only ask because Becca has not changed over the years so repeating what has been said should be expected.

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”