• Advertisement

Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby Kmommy » Wed May 16, 2018 11:59 am

Daffodil82 wrote:Before I was with my husband, he was with a woman that had 3 kids. He helped her with everything. He had no children of his own either. I've been with him for 10 years now and we have kids together. He's a great father. Maybe Frank wants a family? I don't agree with britneys decision to introduce the kids so soon though. But there are some good guys out there. If Frank is one, who knows. Time will tell.

I agree. I hope for the kids sake he’s a good guy.
Kmommy
Talker

Advertisement

Postby madi_b_123 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:02 pm

melissaaaa wrote:
Blackswan wrote:How long before he moves in?

His tooth brush is probably there already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I think he doesn’t technically live there but is already spending most nights he’s off of work over there.

madi_b_123
Informer

Postby Kristinak » Wed May 16, 2018 12:03 pm

What is her Snapchat? I checked out the Snapchat she has listed on YouTube as someone said she posted a story with Nolan and a fire truck but it’s not on there.

Kristinak

Postby shilohjulia » Wed May 16, 2018 12:04 pm

Ean is a loser. Britney is a psycho c*nt whore but Ean is a loser. He isn’t going to do anything. He didn’t even want Harlow. He was a pushover their entire relationship and he’ll continue to be one now that she’s dick hopping and exposing his kids to STD’s. I don’t doubt he loves his kids, but he’s gonna lay back and let her do whatever because he has no spine. Never did. He was always the bitch of the relationship which is probably why she’s so “in love” with the human penis.. he probably halfway acts like a man and she’s never experienced that in a relationship.

I feel sorry for her kids. Aria will prob get pregnant at 16 like Britney did. Nolan is going to be unable to move by 10 and die by 20. Harlow will probably be a heroin addict hooker.

I urge everyone to unfollow Britney everywhere. Stop watching her videos. Don’t give her any attention. Social media has made her delusional.

shilohjulia
Gossiper

Postby lizpuff2006 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:05 pm

I also hope Frank is a good guy but it really seems from the little backstory we have that he isn't. Both he and Brit broke off engagements and apparently are moving very quickly. Too quickly.

And judging by her photos, what she says, and how she responds to hate she is clearly head over heels and blind to any faults he has. That won;t last forever. As much as I dislike Brit for her choices.... I don't want her to be left in the dirt either
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper

Postby bitterbitch » Wed May 16, 2018 12:07 pm

Kristinak wrote:What is her Snapchat? I checked out the Snapchat she has listed on YouTube as someone said she posted a story with Nolan and a fire truck but it’s not on there.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bitterbitch
Informer

Postby Blackswan » Wed May 16, 2018 12:07 pm

shilohjulia wrote:Ean is a loser. Britney is a psycho c*nt whore but Ean is a loser. He isn’t going to do anything. He didn’t even want Harlow. He was a pushover their entire relationship and he’ll continue to be one now that she’s dick hopping and exposing his kids to STD’s. I don’t doubt he loves his kids, but he’s gonna lay back and let her do whatever because he has no spine. Never did. He was always the bitch of the relationship which is probably why she’s so “in love” with the human penis.. he probably halfway acts like a man and she’s never experienced that in a relationship.

I feel sorry for her kids. Aria will prob get pregnant at 16 like Britney did. Nolan is going to be unable to move by 10 and die by 20. Harlow will probably be a heroin addict hooker.

I urge everyone to unfollow Britney everywhere. Stop watching her videos. Don’t give her any attention. Social media has made her delusional.

Wow. Some of this was unnecessary.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby bitterbitch » Wed May 16, 2018 12:09 pm

Blackswan wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:Ean is a loser. Britney is a psycho c*nt whore but Ean is a loser. He isn’t going to do anything. He didn’t even want Harlow. He was a pushover their entire relationship and he’ll continue to be one now that she’s dick hopping and exposing his kids to STD’s. I don’t doubt he loves his kids, but he’s gonna lay back and let her do whatever because he has no spine. Never did. He was always the bitch of the relationship which is probably why she’s so “in love” with the human penis.. he probably halfway acts like a man and she’s never experienced that in a relationship.

A lot of this was uncalled for, especially about the kids. I never thought Ean was a loser, and think the kids will grow up fine except perhaps with a bitter taste in their mouth about YouTube
bitterbitch
Informer

Postby shilohjulia » Wed May 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Sorry. Cold hard truth. Social media has made so many people blind to reality. So what she has a dumb YouTube channel. So what she has followers. In real life i stated exactly what her life is and will be. She’s a pathetic piece of shit and everyone should stop paying attention to her.

shilohjulia
Gossiper

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed May 16, 2018 12:19 pm

bitterbitch wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

A lot of this was uncalled for, especially about the kids. I never thought Ean was a loser, and think the kids will grow up fine except perhaps with a bitter taste in their mouth about YouTube

This makes you look more like a psycho c*nt than Britney right now. Jesus
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby msliss » Wed May 16, 2018 12:22 pm

I also love how she claims the Q&A was months ago! Can’t be cause she asked for questions and then did it like a month ago. She’s psycho.
msliss
True Gossiper

Postby moonchildd » Wed May 16, 2018 12:23 pm

I agree we should all unfollow and just check every once in a while for new posts?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
moonchildd
Amateur

Postby DoodleBop2 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:24 pm

If Ean is going to make an attempt to get fifty fifty custody where he has the kids half the time he should have all his ducks in a row before he makes his attempt. If the judge doesn't rule in his favor she could decide to just keep the kids from him, share as little as possible etc. She will completely and totally become the most spiteful bitch she loves being in the position of power she has now with the kids.

Watch Brit on Hooktube
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby rachelmomma3 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:27 pm

Well ladies it’s not the best but here’s the new vlogging family

rachelmomma3
Gossiper

Postby hannahbananastar32 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:27 pm

What does she think is gunna happen when a new slice approaches Frank. Owns a house. Owns a car. Has a proper job. No kids. Free young and single? Does she think he’s gunna stick around with someone who has 3 kids, one terminally ill, who could possibly pass on the MD gene? Hell move in she’ll get pregnant he’ll cheat she’ll have the baby and he’ll never see the kid.

hannahbananastar32
Talker

Postby CoyMistress » Wed May 16, 2018 12:28 pm

Britney made the "Life Changes" Vid on 23rd Jan. and 3 months after that (Apr. 25) Frankfurt was already in her apartment playing with Harlow. Maybe she is "bipolar". She is acting like she is having a "manic" episode. Unbelievable!!! At this point, comparing Jess with Britney in terms of motherhood is an insult to Jess really!
CoyMistress
Talker

Postby guineapeegz » Wed May 16, 2018 12:30 pm

rachelmomma3 wrote:Image

Aww :( Aria hugging Ean makes me sad. She's probably so confused about all of this

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
guineapeegz
Gossiper

Postby goodygoody769 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:35 pm

Looking at his Instagram we actually have some mutual friends.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
goodygoody769
Amateur

Postby cassiejw18 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:41 pm

What is Hooktube?
DoodleBop2 wrote:If Ean is going to make an attempt to get fifty fifty custody where he has the kids half the time he should have all his ducks in a row before he makes his attempt. If the judge doesn't rule in his favor she could decide to just keep the kids from him, share as little as possible etc. She will completely and totally become the most spiteful bitch she loves being in the position of power she has now with the kids.

Watch Brit on Hooktube

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
cassiejw18
Amateur

Postby Evian » Wed May 16, 2018 12:44 pm

Blackswan wrote:How long before he moves in?
I personally think he already has. I was calling it this whole time that she had another man when they split so I think I'm on a roll now lol.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Evian
Informer

Postby bitterbitch » Wed May 16, 2018 12:46 pm

guineapeegz wrote:

Aww :( Aria hugging Ean makes me sad. She's probably so confused about all of this

Aria and Ean had such a cute bond in the old vlogs, I really hope Britney isn’t trying to force frank and Aria to get along or painting Ean in a bad light in front of her kids. He’s always been playful and sweet with them, it’s obvious he loves them very very much. I still can’t fathom how soon she’s introduced this guy, when I was around Arias age, maybe a year or two older, my dad had gotten a new girlfriend. He didn’t introduce me to her for about six or seven months, and I remember back in my kid brain I whined and threw fits becuse it all felt so fast.
bitterbitch
Informer

Postby rachelmomma3 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:54 pm

I’ve said this before but I really think this guy was the reason for the split. I think she probably met him around the time be+3 went back to britneyandbaby. She started lining her pockets and then moved out in January. She had everything lined up and she didn’t seem upset at all that her 7 year relationship with her baby daddy was over. Now she will use the checked out for a year excuse to justify talking to this guy while she was with ean. She will also continue to shade ean and make him seem like the bad guy. She’s a total narcissist. Everything is about her. The sad part is her stupid followers will eat this up and welcome baldy with open arms. And I’m convinced he is just looking for a sugar mama. He’s 23 so how hard would it be to look her up, he probably saw dollar signs and already quit his job and is ready to play daddy!

rachelmomma3
Gossiper

Postby Mel1011 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:58 pm

bitterbitch wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:

Aria and Ean had such a cute bond in the old vlogs, I really hope Britney isn’t trying to force frank and Aria to get along or painting Ean in a bad light in front of her kids. He’s always been playful and sweet with them, it’s obvious he loves them very very much. I still can’t fathom how soon she’s introduced this guy, when I was around Arias age, maybe a year or two older, my dad had gotten a new girlfriend. He didn’t introduce me to her for about six or seven months, and I remember back in my kid brain I whined and threw fits becuse it all felt so fast.

If she is doing that then it will only come back to bite her in the ass because they will resent her for it. I’ve seen it happen multiple times.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Evian » Wed May 16, 2018 12:58 pm

rachelmomma3 wrote:I’ve said this before but I really think this guy was the reason for the split. I think she probably met him around the time be+3 went back to britneyandbaby. She started lining her pockets and then moved out in January. She had everything lined up and she didn’t seem upset at all that her 7 year relationship with her baby daddy was over. Now she will use the checked out for a year excuse to justify talking to this guy while she was with ean. She will also continue to shade ean and make him seem like the bad guy. She’s a total narcissist. Everything is about her. The sad part is her stupid followers will eat this up and welcome baldy with open arms. And I’m convinced he is just looking for a sugar mama. He’s 23 so how hard would it be to look her up, he probably saw dollar signs and already quit his job and is ready to play daddy!

Yep I'm with you on that. She was absolutely emotionless in her life changes video. She didn't have to be sad or feel all alone because she wasn't she had baldy. I don't believe one single thing that comes out of that liars mouth. She is always trying to paint herself as a virtuous role model with a side of badass attitude. When really all she is is trailer trash. What really gets me is her saying she puts her kids first. No honey you put your vagina first.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Evian
Informer

Postby moonchildd » Wed May 16, 2018 1:00 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180516/d36c8d4bcf743b34cf5b53c94433fa0a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
moonchildd
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby