• Advertisement

BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

Re: BritneyandFranky: Delete, Block, Report | Part 46

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:20 am

131618 wrote:Oi... poor Nolan's knees in her instastory

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

He’s already declining which is just sad, get him some knee pads Britney!!! She’s the queen of amazon.com, she would’ve had some by now if she gave a shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby chloe6124 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:28 am

Wolvesmouth101 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:I don’t see Britney as the type to do a blood test like that and abort a baby. Even if it was a boy there is still a 50/50 chance it wouldn’t have MD.

we didn’t think she’d replace ean this fast but here we are. Nothing surprises me with this bitch

Britney doesn’t think of the consequences of her actions. That’s why she would never do that. She does only what makes Britney happy. She doesn’t even think of stuff like that.

chloe6124
True Gossiper

Postby chloe6124 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:37 am

Nolan’s poor knees. He must be having a hard time walking and staying upright.

chloe6124
True Gossiper

Postby dazzled » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:42 am

You know this bitch can't be bothered to put his braces on him or buy him knee pads. She'd do anything to pretend he's not terminally ill.
dazzled
Gossiper

Postby milubonita » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:08 pm

dazzled wrote:You know this bitch can't be bothered to put his braces on him or buy him knee pads. She'd do anything to pretend he's not terminally ill.
Total neglect! She just doesn't give a crap and is in complete denial. No updates of him of anything either. She's too busy being a teenager. Instead she's the one partying, shopping and having the time of her life before nolan declines, because she knows she wont be able to do that after. Very selfish, Nolan should be the one to have those memorable moments, not her. I hate her.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
milubonita
Amateur

Postby nutbagmcgee » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:28 pm

I completely forgot that her dad lives in Columbus. I wonder if her and the psycho Myka are going to meet up while she’s here? I wonder if she will show her stepmom?
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby LynnGLOVE8989 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:47 pm

nutbagmcgee wrote:I completely forgot that her dad lives in Columbus. I wonder if her and the psycho Myka are going to meet up while she’s here? I wonder if she will show her stepmom?

Omg if she meets up with Myka, my respect for her will drop even more than it already has! I remember a while back Myka tried to meet up with Britney when britney was there but britney just ignored her... I gave her respect for that. Something about Myka makes me incredibly uncomfortable and I can't pinpoint exactly what.
LynnGLOVE8989
Gossiper

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:54 pm

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I completely forgot that her dad lives in Columbus. I wonder if her and the psycho Myka are going to meet up while she’s here? I wonder if she will show her stepmom?

Omg if she meets up with Myka, my respect for her will drop even more than it already has! I remember a while back Myka tried to meet up with Britney when britney was there but britney just ignored her... I gave her respect for that. Something about Myka makes me incredibly uncomfortable and I can't pinpoint exactly what.

Who’s Myka? Someone give me a quick summary lol

Resting_Bitch_Face
Gossiper

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:49 pm

chloe6124 wrote:Nolan’s poor knees. He must be having a hard time walking and staying upright.

Did anyone see him going up the stairs in Vanessa's video, it was so sad.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper

Postby msmarymac » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:22 pm

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but do you think Brittany's dad was put up for adoption because his family knew he could have MD? I remember her saying no one else in her family had it but wasn't sure about her dad's side since he was adopted. I thought you were supposed to pass along genetics info when you put a child up for adoption? (plot twist: what if she knew she was a carrier all along) :( But either way, she continues to have kids that either have MD or are carriers like herself. How is she going to feel when she has a grandchild with it?? I think that is so sad. I wouldn't doubt if she and Frankenweenie try to have a bandaid baby after Nolan's health gets bad. You know... like most people do with pets.
msmarymac
Amateur

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:49 pm

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Nolan’s poor knees. He must be having a hard time walking and staying upright.

Yea! At that age he shouldn’t be going up the steps like thatbut in Britney’s head he’s not declining yet. So sad that he has two dipshits as parents!

Resting_Bitch_Face
Gossiper

Postby chloe6124 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:52 pm

msmarymac wrote:I'm sure this has been discussed before, but do you think Brittany's dad was put up for adoption because his family knew he could have MD? I remember her saying no one else in her family had it but wasn't sure about her dad's side since he was adopted. I thought you were supposed to pass along genetics info when you put a child up for adoption? (plot twist: what if she knew she was a carrier all along) :( But either way, she continues to have kids that either have MD or are carriers like herself. How is she going to feel when she has a grandchild with it?? I think that is so sad. I wouldn't doubt if she and Frankenweenie try to have a bandaid baby after Nolan's health gets bad. You know... like most people do with pets.

Aria and Harlow could both be carriers. Your right it could affect even her grandchildren.

Nolan should be in some kind of physical therapy. She has never mentioned if he is or not. But I bet he isn’t.

chloe6124
True Gossiper

Postby Wolvesmouth101 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:56 pm

now that i think about it how come every time they go visit or vis versa the step mom is never there???? They clearly have issues with the step mom yet pushes this baldo onto her kids.... yeah, okay!!!??
Wolvesmouth101
Talker

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:05 pm

chloe6124 wrote:
msmarymac wrote:I'm sure this has been discussed before, but do you think Brittany's dad was put up for adoption because his family knew he could have MD? I remember her saying no one else in her family had it but wasn't sure about her dad's side since he was adopted. I thought you were supposed to pass along genetics info when you put a child up for adoption? (plot twist: what if she knew she was a carrier all along) :( But either way, she continues to have kids that either have MD or are carriers like herself. How is she going to feel when she has a grandchild with it?? I think that is so sad. I wouldn't doubt if she and Frankenweenie try to have a bandaid baby after Nolan's health gets bad. You know... like most people do with pets.

Aria and Harlow could both be carriers. Your right it could affect even her grandchildren.

Nolan should be in some kind of physical therapy. She has never mentioned if he is or not. But I bet he isn’t.

Didn’t she say that she’s not gonna test them to see if they are carriers? That she was gonna let them decide for themselves? How fucking irresponsible, I would wanna know so I can explain it to them when the time is right. By the time Aria is a teen and sex is in her head, Britney’s gonna be busy with Nolan to pay attention to anything she does when it comes to boyfriends. Not to mention teen moms are more likely to have kids that become teen moms smfh

Resting_Bitch_Face
Gossiper

Postby ssr0312 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:12 pm

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

Didn’t she say that she’s not gonna test them to see if they are carriers? That she was gonna let them decide for themselves? How fucking irresponsible, I would wanna know so I can explain it to them when the time is right. By the time Aria is a teen and sex is in her head, Britney’s gonna be busy with Nolan to pay attention to anything she does when it comes to boyfriends. Not to mention teen moms are more likely to have kids that become teen moms smfh

She did say she won't test them and leave it up to them wjlhen they are both old enough... I think that's pretty irresponsible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ssr0312
Informer

Postby JennaLuvBug » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:56 pm

chloe6124 wrote:

Don’t forget they can also show symptoms, like weak muscles, heart problems, and it’s also linked to causing LEARNING AND BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper

Postby cjdonges_9 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:33 pm

Omg all these comments from her little minions like really ??? My son had a seizure with the new formula and they are pointing it to taking these bc can’t figure out anything else from running tests and used the correct dosing (some minions are saying it’s bc parents don’t give to kids right and suck at parenting) . Hate how she will make a buck and put other kids in harms way from parents who look up to her . We all know she doesn’t give to her kids she even said when aria was a baby wouldn’t give to her bc of a recall .

cjdonges_9
Amateur

Postby cjdonges_9 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:34 pm

Omg all these comments from her little minions like really ??? My son had a seizure with the new formula and they are pointing it to taking these bc can’t figure out anything else from running tests and used the correct dosing (some minions are saying it’s bc parents don’t give to kids right and suck at parenting) . Hate how she will make a buck and put other kids in harms way from parents who look up to her . We all know she doesn’t give to her kids she even said when aria was a baby wouldn’t give to her bc of a recall . The more I read the minion comments it sounds like something she would say/friends of hers/ or people she pays to make herself sound better. No way a normal person would put some of that stuff ... but some of them are like 12 and idols her so might just be that and why they sound so ridiculous

cjdonges_9
Amateur

Postby Daffodil82 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:56 pm

Off subject, but I'm seeing so much more hate in her you tube comments, tons more exposing videos on you tube of Britch and a lot of insta accounts poking fun at her. Found this on insta and couldn't help but laugh!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daffodil82
Informer

Postby MommaOfThree » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:35 pm

Did Brittany have a hissy fit and kill hook tube?

MommaOfThree
True Gossiper

Postby IAH1 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:28 pm

Just saw this, is this real?! [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180712/406d64c7ccf773ab959d8445c31096e2.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
IAH1
Amateur

Postby Spoink_12 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:35 pm

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:

Yea! At that age he shouldn’t be going up the steps like thatbut in Britney’s head he’s not declining yet. So sad that he has two dipshits as parents!

Which video?
Spoink_12
Informer

Postby damneaFrance » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:51 am

[/quote]

Which video?[/quote]

I would say : "I haven't posted in a while..." @8:40 he walks up the stairs like a toddler would... stepping on each step with 2 feet.
damneaFrance
Amateur

Postby 1988jjj » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:56 am

I wouldn't be shocked if she is pregnant. I'm pretty sure she left ean cause he wouldn't have anymore kids with her. She is baby obsessed.
1988jjj
Amateur

Postby Lextastic » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:29 am

1988jjj wrote:I wouldn't be shocked if she is pregnant. I'm pretty sure she left ean cause he wouldn't have anymore kids with her. She is baby obsessed.

I don't think she's pregnant - I think she's a shit disturber haha. This is a really great way to get attention... honestly. Sponsors won't read the comments of videos, they just see 4000+ comments and 50,000+ views and go "perfect commercial!" I'm sure she's loving the extra attention. I knew lots of girls in high school like her TBH - the "all attention is good attention" type.

I agree with an earlier poster - she's loving her "free life" right now.
Lextastic
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby