BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

nineteenninety3

Re: BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Haulnarse wrote:
dazzled wrote:I clicked on one of Jess's videos for the first time in a long while the other day and it got me thinking about how Brit really has nothing going for her. Jess has always been the one with a "chaotic" family (aka five kids by three baby daddies). It's her shtick. Brit has been the one who (seemingly) had her shit together despite having her first child as a teen. She was the (again, seemingly) sensible mom. Now that's out of the window. It's not even due to the fact that she met another man along the line. It's that she let some stranger raw her five minutes after separating from Ean. She's trashy as hell and I honestly believe that it turned a lot of people off.
Her lying about her situation didn’t help her much either! The being pregnant and married already, but having q&a’s asking those clickbait type questions and saying they want kids and marriage Image

Do her sponsors not see this? She lies. If she lies about major events in her life then I really cant see her being truthful about products she’s promoting as legit “we eat/use this all of the time”.

Eg: Those belvita breakfast biscuits - she could have staged a few vlogs of her or the kids eating them and/or in a grocery haul, before pimping them on insta stories. If sponsorships are so important for income why fudge them up? Go the extra mile, be a good spokesperson for the companies your promoting.
I could be wrong but she doesn't seem to get many repeat sponsors except the basic audible that everyone and their granny gets. This is probably why, she does the bare minimum and is unconvincing so it doesn't seem worth paying her.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Wobbledewobble wrote:I don’t think she’s saying she never loved ean. She probably did at one point and then stopped and now she’s head over heals for Frank and has never had such strong feelings for someone (barf) so for her, this time it feels right. Like with ean she probably did love him but knew it wasn’t gonna ever work out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think she’s the type of person that believes in ‘soul mates’ so since she’s in love with frank now that means she couldn’t have ever truly loved Ean. I think that’s all a bunch of crap lol but I think that’s the way she is with the ‘one true love’
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

This is so random but does anyone remember a loooooong time ago when she made a video talking about her inverted nipples? LOLLL

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

here4the_drama wrote:At this point, I'm half expecting her to just give birth to a fire truck or full grown firefighter. Smh. Watch her do some newborn photos of scarwoah in Freenks firefighter gear. Smh.
There's a 150% chance that there will be firefighter gear in the newborn pictures

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Really? What "accent" is this person talking about?? They must be britney level dumb[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 75aba8.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I don't think Britney knows what love is. If she did maybe she'd have put the love of her children ahead of a man.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Rags to Raches. Who's Rachel?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
MarvelMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MarvelMama »

Kitina13 wrote:
Wobbledewobble wrote:I don’t think she’s saying she never loved ean. She probably did at one point and then stopped and now she’s head over heals for Frank and has never had such strong feelings for someone (barf) so for her, this time it feels right. Like with ean she probably did love him but knew it wasn’t gonna ever work out lol

I think she’s the type of person that believes in ‘soul mates’ so since she’s in love with frank now that means she couldn’t have ever truly loved Ean. I think that’s all a bunch of crap lol but I think that’s the way she is with the ‘one true love’
The way she spoke about Ean her Draw My Life video definitely sounded like she thought of him the same. She went on about how she was “truly a Carolina girl at heart” and how her love for Ean brought her back.

If I’m remembering correctly of course, it’s been so long.

But Britney is wishy washy so that’s what you get with a person like her. If/when her and Thumbo split it’ll be the same crap.

MarvelMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MarvelMama »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:I don’t watch Britney regularly, but is she just letting this guy fully parent her children? Is Ean completely out of the picture? Genuinely curious if there’s an update on that situation
She basically pushed Frank into the parenting role. We will never know how often Ean truly sees the kids because she doesn’t show us that. Her and Frank post old pictures with present tense wording to make it seem like they’re all together. Even though she states the kids are with Ean after he fact.

Like Nolan still goes with Ean to get his hair cut and that was during the week when she’s mentioned it before. You gotta pay attention to the little shit with her.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

She’s definitely the worst YT mom but I’ll give her credit for the kids never having cavities (yet). Jess’s kids mouths are a mess

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... e1d099.png[/img]

Petty lol but copying Jess thumbnails? Image

milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... e1d099.png[/img]

Petty lol but copying Jess thumbnails? Image

But knowing Britney she probably lied.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Moony wrote:She’s definitely the worst YT mom but I’ll give her credit for the kids never having cavities (yet). Jess’s kids mouths are a mess

I think aria deserves the credit lololol

arias the one who gets the kids up in the morning Image

gab91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gab91 »

I was scrolling through Facebook and saw this. I’m not sure if she has the same type of muscular dystrophy as Nolan, but she can’t be much older than Nolan. It’s so sad that his future may look like this. ImageImageImage

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Brit would never let Nolan paint it's too messy.

Yes, that's what will happen with Nolan the decline he will lose the skills he has now. What will she do about being "so stressed" when she has a child dependent on medical equipment?

Imagine how she'll react if he accidentally pulls out his trach or feeding tube or has some other medical emergency? I feel for Aria in a tube feeding group I was in this woman who presented to the world on social media as if she was the best tube feeding mom ever actually never did any of the care and her 10-year-old daughter was changing her sibling's feeding tube, setting up the pump etc because she was "too scared" to. I have a funny feeling Aria will become Nolan's pseudo parent.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

The reason she doesn't do a custody update is because Ean has the kids more than she wants everyone to believe and if she lies he can use that against her.
Also, she wants to pretend Freak is their daddy. So, if she puts out a video about custody, new people will know he's not and look into their immature and rushed relationshit.
Ean has to be a deadbeat so Freak can look like a hero.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:Brit would never let Nolan paint it's too messy.

Yes, that's what will happen with Nolan the decline he will lose the skills he has now. What will she do about being "so stressed" when she has a child dependent on medical equipment?

Imagine how she'll react if he accidentally pulls out his trach or feeding tube or has some other medical emergency? I feel for Aria in a tube feeding group I was in this woman who presented to the world on social media as if she was the best tube feeding mom ever actually never did any of the care and her 10-year-old daughter was changing her sibling's feeding tube, setting up the pump etc because she was "too scared" to. I have a funny feeling Aria will become Nolan's pseudo parent.
I’m so glad that Nolan has aria. I think aria and Nolan will have a disconnect from Harlow and Scarlett as they get older.

You can see how strong aria is/has had to already be at only 6. Feel so bad for her and I really hope she’s able to stay tough with her shitshow of a mom

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

So she said she’s not going to talk about Nolan’s health anymore, what about when it becomes blatantly obvious? Will she give up vlogging to avoid showing him in a wheelchair? There’s no way they could afford the house on one income

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

“Doesn’t get more perfect than this...”

*cuts out Franks head*[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 58f6b2.png[/img] lmfaooooo

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

funkycat123 wrote:The reason she doesn't do a custody update is because Ean has the kids more than she wants everyone to believe and if she lies he can use that against her.
Also, she wants to pretend Freak is their daddy. So, if she puts out a video about custody, new people will know he's not and look into their immature and rushed relationshit.
Ean has to be a deadbeat so Freak can look like a hero.
Jess 2.0 but with less public bashing.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”