BritneyandBaldy: Happy Never After (Part 61)

toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Re: BritneyandBaldy: Happy Never After (Part 61)

Post by toomuchsalt » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:04 pm

I feel bad for Nolan. I feel like Britney and Frank's cat allergies are just a lie and she just doesn't want pets at all. It would be nice if he could have a cat someday (like when Britney finally sends Luna away cuz it's going to happen eventually). I have a feeling once he starts declining he's going to be very lonely and prone to depression and having your own pet can do wonders. Plus cats are pretty low maintenance pets.

My husband is allergic to animals but he takes allergy meds every day and I clean a lot. He's the one that originally wanted our cat and he loves her to death (we found her as a stray and I was going to bring her to a rescue and he stopped me because they bonded lmao).

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Mspenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mspenny » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:34 pm

toomuchsalt wrote:I feel bad for Nolan. I feel like Britney and Frank's cat allergies are just a lie and she just doesn't want pets at all. It would be nice if he could have a cat someday (like when Britney finally sends Luna away cuz it's going to happen eventually). I have a feeling once he starts declining he's going to be very lonely and prone to depression and having your own pet can do wonders. Plus cats are pretty low maintenance pets.

My husband is allergic to animals but he takes allergy meds every day and I clean a lot. He's the one that originally wanted our cat and he loves her to death (we found her as a stray and I was going to bring her to a rescue and he stopped me because they bonded lmao).

I completely agree. I think he could really use a feline friend to comfort him and especially when he starts declining and becomes depressed. They even have hypoallergenic species of cats which Britney could look into. If nothing else Image suck it up and get the kid a cat. It’s not like he’ll ever be able to move out and get one for himself. Who knows how long he’ll live. (I’m sorry for saying that)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
remre1017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by remre1017 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:49 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... f4c1c6.jpg[/IMG]
Why does Harlow literally look like a toddler sim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
katii3j
Amateur
Amateur

Post by katii3j » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:17 pm

ilovelamp wrote:
katii3j wrote:How does she not get tired of posting to social media I log in here when I feel like it but she omg everyday she posts anything from shit to leashes!

It's her "job" and she has people who enjoy her content. Stop following her if that bothers you! I am here for the gossip bc I cant help myself, but some of the stuff people say here is just dumb.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Never said I follow her or instagram. I just noticed by the screenshots people post here know it all!!

Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Post by Buckeyebaby » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:18 am

toomuchsalt wrote:I feel bad for Nolan. I feel like Britney and Frank's cat allergies are just a lie and she just doesn't want pets at all. It would be nice if he could have a cat someday (like when Britney finally sends Luna away cuz it's going to happen eventually). I have a feeling once he starts declining he's going to be very lonely and prone to depression and having your own pet can do wonders. Plus cats are pretty low maintenance pets.

Especially because she used to have 2 cats while she was pregnant with Aria.........

Also, didn’t she just do a fabletics sponsorship? Funny we haven’t seen her wear a single piece of theirs since the last sponsorship 3 weeks ago

Barrx2
Talker
Talker

Post by Barrx2 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:49 am

remre1017 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... f4c1c6.jpg[/IMG]
Why does Harlow literally look like a toddler sim

ImageImageImage she totally does

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Crazymess1215 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:08 am

Britney had cats while living with Eans grandma. Can't remember if they were actually hers or his grandma but she never complained back then....
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:51 am

Crazymess1215 wrote:Britney had cats while living with Eans grandma. Can't remember if they were actually hers or his grandma but she never complained back then....
Vanessa has cats, since she already uses tf outta her she could’ve taken advantage & let him go there to play with hers if she doesn’t wanna get one. But who am I kidding...this is Britney, she doesn’t ever do anything for those kids unless she’s getting paid for it.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:44 am

ilovelamp wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:59 pm
katii3j wrote:How does she not get tired of posting to social media I log in here when I feel like it but she omg everyday she posts anything from shit to leashes!

It's her "job" and she has people who enjoy her content. Stop following her if that bothers you! I am here for the gossip bc I cant help myself, but some of the stuff people say here is just dumb.

I dont think the point was "the stuff she posts bothers me" it was that she is on social media ALL day long. Between twitter, Instagram and actually vlogging (and then probably texting/calling her family/friends, answering comments on YT etc) she literally has her phone/camera in her hand ALL DAY LONG. It's sad.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Evian » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:55 am

Buckeyebaby wrote:

Especially because she used to have 2 cats while she was pregnant with Aria.........

Also, didn’t she just do a fabletics sponsorship? Funny we haven’t seen her wear a single piece of theirs since the last sponsorship 3 weeks ago

I'm surprised if they are both allergic to cats that they aren't allergic to Luna too. I'm allergic to cats and all dogs that shed. But I could handle being around one if I cleaned alot/took allergy medication.

A cat would be such a nice pet for Nolan but she is too selfish to do anything for anyone except herself.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Post by ilovelamp » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:09 am

Evian wrote:
Buckeyebaby wrote:

I'm surprised if they are both allergic to cats that they aren't allergic to Luna too. I'm allergic to cats and all dogs that shed. But I could handle being around one if I cleaned alot/took allergy medication.

A cat would be such a nice pet for Nolan but she is too selfish to do anything for anyone except herself.

My boyfriend is allergic to cats and not dogs, along with a few of my family members. It's possible.

angelfire89
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by angelfire89 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:33 am

Evian wrote:
Buckeyebaby wrote:

I’ve wondered about that too. My husband says he’s allergic to dogs and SUPER allergic to cats. But his sister had dogs in their house all through high school and we have a dog now. I would love a cat but he says he’s too allergic. Had two as a kid, but says he was on weekly allergy shots at the time. Secretly I’ve been thinking “sounds like it’s time to take your excellent insurance and get back on allergy shots” Image
Emmalee123
Talker
Talker

Post by Emmalee123 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:18 am

Wow, her views have gone down a lot! With everything that's happened in her life recently and having a newborn you would think her channel would be doing great right now. She must be shitting her pants lol I wonder what her next scam will be??
damneaFrance
Talker
Talker

Post by damneaFrance » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:05 am

To her question "what's happening" in her insta stories[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 99ff99.jpg[/IMG]

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by DoodleBop2 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:40 am

She's even more boring and I just feel so bad for Nolan and the other kids.
Heyyhoe
Talker
Talker

Post by Heyyhoe » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:06 pm

Anyone watch her night routine lol

mpetrie8
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by mpetrie8 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:14 pm

Heyyhoe wrote:Anyone watch her night routine lol

I tried her awful eyelashes turned me off. How does she think that looks good

gab91
Talker
Talker

Post by gab91 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:17 pm

I’m glad it wasn’t a sponsored video.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Amelia322 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:20 pm

Why didn’t she show Nolan going to bed? Or did I miss it? Was he busy in his eye pad?

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by olemama » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:35 pm

Momto3boys wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:04 pm
did you all watch Alyssa new video with her girlfriend. She met her on twitter like Britney . When she knows she knows just like her sister :?
There's a big difference between Alyssa and Britney; Alyssa did not marry Laura and they did not have children. So there is no problem with Alyssa dating someone else after their break-up. Why shouldn't she? And I'm glad Alyssa has met someone who is working on a 4 year degree and has a career goal in mind. Maybe Sandy will inspire Alyssa to go beyond her two year associates to get a 4 year degree. But who knows what will happen. At least there are no children who will be impacted.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by olemama » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:38 pm

Amelia322 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:20 pm
Why didn’t she show Nolan going to bed? Or did I miss it? Was he busy in his eye pad?

Frank put Nolan in his bed. (and ,I think, Harlow and Aria too). It bothered me that there was no stories read to the children.
CooperFairbanks
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by CooperFairbanks » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:11 pm

Scarlett is the spitting image of Frank.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by js2013 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:24 pm

Its ridiculous that they go to Dunkin everyday. Maybe if it was in their way to work and they are just stopping there first...but no....they literally leave the house JUST to get Dunkin coffee....weird.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mspenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mspenny » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:31 pm

js2013 wrote:Its ridiculous that they go to Dunkin everyday. Maybe if it was in their way to work and they are just stopping there first...but no....they literally leave the house JUST to get Dunkin coffee....weird.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

For Britney, going on errands and and to coffee shops are the only reason she has to leave the house. When my boyfriend and I weren’t working we would go to McDonald’s daily for iced coffee and Walmart/winners/dollar store etc just for something to do because we were going stir crazy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
FueledByIcedCoffee
Amateur
Amateur

Post by FueledByIcedCoffee » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:32 pm

At 9:38-9:40 in the new video when she’s nursing, it’s weird cause she keeps doing half smiles but then stopping.
Like she’s trying but can’t be half assed to even smile at her kid.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”