BrittanyandFrenk - More with Moron’s (Part 60)

Eliari
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: BrittanyandFrenk - More with Moron’s (Part 60)

Post by Eliari » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:44 pm

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:38 pm
olemama wrote:
sryjbc0918 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:21 am

She could of given him a fun dinosaur pool party though, seemed like he really wanted a party at the pool verses sitting in the house
I think Britney's effort was driven mostly by her job as a social influencer; however it appears that Nolan was very happy and that's what matters. I believe he's old enough to remember the party and the Chucky Cheese trip years from now.

As for a pool party, the thought of it makes me nervous. Nolan can't swim, Harlow can't swim, and Aria can sort of swim. Lily and Charlie (2011Teenagemom's kids) were there and they can't swim. It's real easy for a kid to go under with lots of adults around and nobody notices. We had pool parties for our kids when they were older (late elementary school) and everybody had to be able to swim.
Lol you do know they don’t have an actual pool..? Regardless Nolan had fun cz he’s a kid but he clearly asked for a pool party in another vlog. She should focus on what HE wants to do considering he only has a handful of birthdays left to enjoy before he won’t even be able to walk.
For all any of us know he asked a pool party ONCE. But wanted a dinosaur party more? 🤯
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by olemama » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:26 pm

Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:38 pm
olemama wrote:
As for a pool party, the thought of it makes me nervous. Nolan can't swim, Harlow can't swim, and Aria can sort of swim. Lily and Charlie (2011Teenagemom's kids) were there and they can't swim. It's real easy for a kid to go under with lots of adults around and nobody notices. We had pool parties for our kids when they were older (late elementary school) and everybody had to be able to swim.
Lol you do know they don’t have an actual pool..? Regardless Nolan had fun cz he’s a kid but he clearly asked for a pool party in another vlog. She should focus on what HE wants to do considering he only has a handful of birthdays left to enjoy before he won’t even be able to walk.
Lol Hey you do know that people can throw pool parties by renting a facility....? (We don't have a pool but we rented a community pool for a few hours.) Lol Hey you do know that Britney belongs to a community pool...? In any case, just because a kid asks for something, doesn't mean a parent has to say yes if it's unsafe. IMO, a pool party with lots of young non-swimmers would be unsafe. But evidently you disagree. So be it.
megangold27
Talker
Talker

Post by megangold27 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:46 pm

olemama wrote:
sryjbc0918 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:21 am

She could of given him a fun dinosaur pool party though, seemed like he really wanted a party at the pool verses sitting in the house
I think Britney's effort was driven mostly by her job as a social influencer; however it appears that Nolan was very happy and that's what matters. I believe he's old enough to remember the party and the Chucky Cheese trip years from now.

They live across the street from the pool and I wouldn’t be surprised if there was rarely a lifeguard on duty. I wouldn’t want to throw a pool party for a bunch of children who can’t swim because I wouldn’t want to be in pool the entire time making sure they didn’t die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
curvycarrot
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by curvycarrot » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:00 pm

The party was a bit much but honestly I have to give Britney her props. I also watch Tara Henderson and she hired a party planner to do exactly what Britney just done for Nolan. Although Tara was heavily pregnant and her Taco party was a little more grand than Britney.

She could have made the cake as well (it was pretty basic) but she can barely cook a turkey so hey..lol.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anr92 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:45 pm

All that decor & all the shit she did for just a couple of hrs and to top it off it was only INDOORS!!?? How fucking BORING! All that money wasted just so it can end all early? Wtf! Lol at least Nolan had fun but seriously she puts more time & effort into finding new dick on tinder or where ever she met the Weiner

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:53 pm

megangold27 wrote:
olemama wrote: I think Britney's effort was driven mostly by her job as a social influencer; however it appears that Nolan was very happy and that's what matters. I believe he's old enough to remember the party and the Chucky Cheese trip years from now.

They live across the street from the pool and I wouldn’t be surprised if there was rarely a lifeguard on duty. I wouldn’t want to throw a pool party for a bunch of children who can’t swim because I wouldn’t want to be in pool the entire time making sure they didn’t die.

When I meant “pool party” I meant having the party in the backyard with that big rainbow sprinkler and big water slide she got. I didn’t mean an actual pool...sorry I should’ve made it clear lol.
htgawm
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by htgawm » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:35 pm

Sorry if this has been talked about but in Nolan's birthday vlog at 17:40ish did Nolan yell Daddys Dinosaur as Frank runs towards him in the suit?? or am I hearing things because I want to be annoyed by something lol
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker

Post by Mandbtrue6 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:15 pm

htgawm wrote:Sorry if this has been talked about but in Nolan's birthday vlog at 17:40ish did Nolan yell Daddys Dinosaur as Frank runs towards him in the suit?? or am I hearing things because I want to be annoyed by something lol
It does sound like it. But I’m thinking he meant like daddy dinosaur as in a “big” daddy dinosaur

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Post by Heyyhoe » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:20 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 7705d9.jpg[/IMG]
Why does she feel the need to put a damn fIrE WiFe sticker on everything, damn lmao

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Crazymess1215 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:21 pm

The moment she got married she was probably on etsy's ordering fire wife decals. That shit is cringey. I remember she even had the fire wife decal on the mini van lol. I dont see the point in her having it on the car? Like does she think that people are gonna see it and get jealous or something...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:46 pm

Tell me again that Frenk is her father??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... d5bfce.jpg[/IMG]
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiefrost » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:55 am

htgawm wrote:Sorry if this has been talked about but in Nolan's birthday vlog at 17:40ish did Nolan yell Daddys Dinosaur as Frank runs towards him in the suit?? or am I hearing things because I want to be annoyed by something lol
Yeah I heard that too

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

brittknee
Informer
Informer

Post by brittknee » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:45 am

curvycarrot wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:00 pm
The party was a bit much but honestly I have to give Britney her props. I also watch Tara Henderson and she hired a party planner to do exactly what Britney just done for Nolan. Although Tara was heavily pregnant and her Taco party was a little more grand than Britney.

She could have made the cake as well (it was pretty basic) but she can barely cook a turkey so hey..lol.
Not to stand up for her but had she done less people would’ve commented that she didn’t do enough for her son that has this and that though. I may not care for her videos and the little bit that she does share but I think the party turned out great as well.
Babbs18
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Babbs18 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:17 am

Heyyhoe wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 7705d9.jpg[/IMG]
Why does she feel the need to put a damn fIrE WiFe sticker on everything, damn lmao

Honey, she would put the firetruck sirens on top of the car if she could
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by DoodleBop2 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:00 am

There are women who like to base their entire identity on their husband's job. I get that women who have husbands who risk their lives on the daily worry, line workers, firemen, armed forces etc but it's like I get that and respect that but who are you outside of who you married...
wishn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by wishn » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:07 pm

Haulnarse wrote:Tell me again that Frenk is her father??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... d5bfce.jpg[/IMG]
Or plot twist. Freenk is Nolan's father

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Post by Wolvesmouth101 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:53 am

Babbs18 wrote:
Heyyhoe wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 7705d9.jpg[/IMG]

Honey, she would put the firetruck sirens on top of the car if she could
Lmaoooooo okay I almost died with this one
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Aaliyah_uk » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:03 am

Waiting for harlow’s birthday 🎁
Probably a cupcake

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:42 am

Refuse to watch the video..
So who was at the party?
Babbs18
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Babbs18 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:46 am

Aaliyah_uk wrote:Waiting for harlow’s birthday Image
Probably a cupcake
What makes you think she will get cupcake? What a wild and generous guess of you. We all know she getting a new plant.
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Post by TellAll » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:25 am

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if Britney does a duel birthday party for Scarlett and Harlow. Obviously it would be more for Scarlett but it would be Britney’s ticket out of throwing an individual party for sweet Harlow

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by flightlessbird » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:19 am

icecreamheadache wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:42 am
Refuse to watch the video..
So who was at the party?
Basically Frank's family and Vanessa. She also said they went to the pool but came back to do the party stuff, but it wasn't in the video.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:51 pm

TellAll wrote:Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if Britney does a duel birthday party for Scarlett and Harlow. Obviously it would be more for Scarlett but it would be Britney’s ticket out of throwing an individual party for sweet Harlow

The Morrows would never...Lord Scallop has to have her own separate party. It’s obvious Brittany is gonna go all out for Scarlett’s 1st Birthday in a way she never did with her other kids. Scarlett will just gonna have a repeat of Nolan’s party but Scarlett is gonna get a big bash with tons of ppl.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:07 pm

TellAll wrote:Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if Britney does a duel birthday party for Scarlett and Harlow. Obviously it would be more for Scarlett but it would be Britney’s ticket out of throwing an individual party for sweet Harlow

The Morrows would never...Lord Scallop has to have her own separate party. It’s obvious Brittany is gonna go all out for Scarlett’s 1st Birthday in a way she never did with her other kids. Scarlett will just gonna have a repeat of Nolan’s party but Scarlett is gonna get a big bash with tons of ppl.
I meant Harlow will have a repeat of Nolan’s party****
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luci417 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:41 pm

Crazymess1215 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:21 pm
The moment she got married she was probably on etsy's ordering fire wife decals. That shit is cringey. I remember she even had the fire wife decal on the mini van lol. I dont see the point in her having it on the car? Like does she think that people are gonna see it and get jealous or something...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I get that having a spouse do a job so dangerous must be stressful but I'm sorry grown women who build their whole identities around what their husband does for a job are weird as fuck. maybe get a job of your own, or even a hobby even...
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna

Return to “Britneyandbaby”