BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 68)

anyajen
Amateur
Amateur

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Post by anyajen » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:31 pm

Just watched Alyssa’s new vlog and it’s kinda sad how Britney’s first instinct once Nolan starts crying at the ice skating rink is to laugh and take a picture. Even Frank was holding his hand and trying to console him. Her reflex was mad quick to whip out her phone and take a crying picture of him. She didn’t even give it a second thought. If Nolan struggles to walk on solid ground, what makes her think he would genuinely have fun ice skating?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:41 pm

"welcome back to our first day of vlogmas" ok there franknbeans/
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Evian » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:56 pm

anyajen wrote:Just watched Alyssa’s new vlog and it’s kinda sad how Britney’s first instinct once Nolan starts crying at the ice skating rink is to laugh and take a picture. Even Frank was holding his hand and trying to console him. Her reflex was mad quick to whip out her phone and take a crying picture of him. She didn’t even give it a second thought. If Nolan struggles to walk on solid ground, what makes her think he would genuinely have fun ice skating?
Wow for someone who has four kids she sure lacks a loving motherly instinct.

I can't believe frank got a new sportscar too these are some of the most materialistic people I've seen.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:03 pm

was aria not in a booster seat and nolan in a backless booster in the car of alyssas vlog?!?!
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Post by Thegrinchette » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:41 pm

Haulnarse wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:03 pm
If frenk stayed home, how would everyone know what a bomb diggity new husband she had?? Someone might have hit on her while passing her the popcorn
Yea cuz a mess with 3 kids is high on the desirable list. Sign me up!
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Post by Thegrinchette » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:47 pm

Lmao these bitches need to get off of Facebook and tell Britney about this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Where is this from?[/quote]

Frank’s grandmas racist Facebook lol

They were commenting on an article his grandma posted about emotional abuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]

I could barely read that. Was that english?
LilSeb1010
Informer
Informer

Post by LilSeb1010 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:01 pm

WheresMyCoffee wrote:was aria not in a booster seat and nolan in a backless booster in the car of alyssas vlog?!?!
Yep. That’s been their set up for a few months now at least.

lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Post by lazydazey » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:05 pm

LilSeb1010 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:01 pm
WheresMyCoffee wrote:was aria not in a booster seat and nolan in a backless booster in the car of alyssas vlog?!?!

You legally have to be in a booster until you are over 4' 9" I dont think aria is that tall yet.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Post by MamaTweet » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:08 pm

Totally off topic but alyssa is the oldest right? Then Brittany and then their half brother, Conner, right? So ABC?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

sryjbc0918
Talker
Talker

Post by sryjbc0918 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:11 pm

MamaTweet wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:08 pm
Totally off topic but alyssa is the oldest right? Then Brittany and then their half brother, Conner, right? So ABC?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
Britney is the oldest, then alyssa.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:19 pm

lazydazey wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:05 pm
LilSeb1010 wrote:

You legally have to be in a booster until you are over 4' 9" I dont think aria is that tall yet.
and I feel like Nolan could still benefit from the booster with a back, even if it isnt the legal requirement!!!
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Post by Thegrinchette » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:28 pm

HOOOLLLLDDDDDD UUUPPPPPPP

Aria has only been to the movies ONCE IN HER LIFE and Nolan HAS NEVER BEEN!?!?!?!?! WHAT. THE. FUCK.
sryjbc0918
Talker
Talker

Post by sryjbc0918 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:37 pm

Every vlog britney literally shows more and more how much of a piece of fucking trash she is. Still dont get why she just HAD to bring scarlett to the damn movies. "The only one who gave us trouble was scarlett" NO SHIT YOU DUMB BITCH, SHES A BABY!! why not have her n frank just stay home n do something on your own with your 3 children who never get any quality time??? And when she was talking about aria she says "and I even started working on stuff with her" like okay? Do you want a pat on the back? A gold medal? You should of been working on things with her since her drastic life changes.....not a big surprise she was having issues with herself and with school. Fucking MORON omg this chick is so damn stupid I can barely tolerate her.
Jking7
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Jking7 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:00 pm

Thegrinchette wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:28 pm

Aria has only been to the movies ONCE IN HER LIFE and Nolan HAS NEVER BEEN!?!?!?!?! WHAT. THE. FUCK.
Lol I came here to say the same thing!!! My son is same age as Nolan and has been at least 3-4 times now. That is really sad. It just goes to show she really does nothing with these kids ever. Movies. Arcade. Parks. Hiking. Biking. Skating. Library. Sports. Museums. Aquariums. Farm parks. Amusement parks. Water parks. Road trips places. Musical Theatre. Disney world. Disney on ice. I’m def not super wealthy but I have managed to do all these things with my son who is almost 5 , and this girl sitting doing nothing with her life other than blowing cash on coffee fake lashes and target runs can’t even give her kids life experiences and has the money to do it. It’s really sad. And she wants a pat on the back for finally working with aria. Girl you should have been doing this all along, and with all your children. Cool give your kids play dough... or some crayons... how about teach them letters to write there name , there personal info how to read. Idk do more. She has the time and money and literally does nothing. She’s pathetic
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by flightlessbird » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:56 pm

Did anyone notice how Frank's tone changed when he said aria almost stepped on scar scar. I feel bad for these kids
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ssr0312 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:01 pm

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
lazydazey wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:05 pm
LilSeb1010 wrote:

and I feel like Nolan could still benefit from the booster with a back, even if it isnt the legal requirement!!!
I think he should still be in a 5 point car seat tbh he is 5. Idk what the fuck Brittany is thinking

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Crazymess1215 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:06 pm

I think it's crazy that this is the first time those poor kids have ever been to the movies.... I am dirt poor compared to mrs fire wife marrow and I have taken my kids to the movies plenty of times. And did she really take scar to the movies as well..?! I dont care how good of a baby the golden child is, I would never of taken her in there if I were Britney. Anything can happen. She can get fussy, spit up, poop, etc.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Post by MyNameIsHope34 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:49 pm

This!!!
⬇⬇⬇
"Parental alienation describes a process through which a child becomes estranged from a parent as the result of psychological manipulation of another parent.The child's estrangement may manifest itself as fear,disrespect or hostility toward the parent,and may extend to additional relatives or parties."
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Post by Wolvesmouth101 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:49 pm

Jking7 wrote:
Thegrinchette wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:28 pm

Lol I came here to say the same thing!!! My son is same age as Nolan and has been at least 3-4 times now. That is really sad. It just goes to show she really does nothing with these kids ever. Movies. Arcade. Parks. Hiking. Biking. Skating. Library. Sports. Museums. Aquariums. Farm parks. Amusement parks. Water parks. Road trips places. Musical Theatre. Disney world. Disney on ice. I’m def not super wealthy but I have managed to do all these things with my son who is almost 5 , and this girl sitting doing nothing with her life other than blowing cash on coffee fake lashes and target runs can’t even give her kids life experiences and has the money to do it. It’s really sad. And she wants a pat on the back for finally working with aria. Girl you should have been doing this all along, and with all your children. Cool give your kids play dough... or some crayons... how about teach them letters to write there name , there personal info how to read. Idk do more. She has the time and money and literally does nothing. She’s pathetic

Yup it’s sad af. My sister has 2 kids one who is 7 1/2 and another who is going to be 4 and theyve been to Disneyland, movies, the snow, mountains, biking, water park, zoo, beach among other things. I have kids too but theyre 2 and 4 months so it’s different. My sister though works FULL TIME, and is a FULL time student and her husband is a FULL time worker and they are not rich like this bitch and still take their kids out. Theres absolutely zero excuse for her not doing shit with her kids
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 131618 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:58 pm

I pray to God they never get in an accident, those poor kids

LilSeb1010
Informer
Informer

Post by LilSeb1010 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:59 pm

Why couldn’t Frank have stayed home with Scarlett? Sorry but taking a baby to the movies just for shits and giggles is so dumb.

She drops hundreds of dollars on herself/Frank and stupid decorations all the time, but her nearly 8 year old daughter has only been to the movies once before this? She never gives those poor kids experiences. It’s all about her and what she wants to do.

Also she comes across super mean when they’re ice skating in Alyssa’s vlog. She ditches Nolan with Frank and then when he’s crying she laughs and immediately pulls out her phone to snap a picture.

Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Post by Wolvesmouth101 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:17 pm

sryjbc0918 wrote:Them sponsorships must be really coming in for her. First a thousand dollar Christmas tree, now a new car. Frank hit the jackpot. Hes livin the life.

Also I would not recommend that face mask. Her face has been breaking out like crazy lately it looks like, and I'm sure theres other face masks that wont burn the fuck out of your face. The vlogmas video wasnt even as good as they made it out to be. They hyped it up so much....omg such a good vlogmas. Yeah, not really. The kids were barely in it, and when they were they seemed like they weren't even having fun. And gotta love how Frank had to point out the fact nolan was crying when nolan told the camera he wasnt. Ass.
1000$ Christmas tree and cant take the kids to disney.. sad
Boymomma123
Informer
Informer

Post by Boymomma123 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:54 am

Plus I am sure Nolan could qualify for some type of make a wish program. He would be able to get a free trip to disney and all she would have to do is pay for the girls. Under 3 are free so really Harlow and Scarlett could have been free as well. I hope she does something memorable with that sweet boy while he is still mobile. It is just so sad I can only hope that Ean and his family realize how important it is to give Nolan special experiences.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:58 am

Wolvesmouth101 wrote:
sryjbc0918 wrote:Them sponsorships must be really coming in for her. First a thousand dollar Christmas tree, now a new car. Frank hit the jackpot. Hes livin the life.

Also I would not recommend that face mask. Her face has been breaking out like crazy lately it looks like, and I'm sure theres other face masks that wont burn the fuck out of your face. The vlogmas video wasnt even as good as they made it out to be. They hyped it up so much....omg such a good vlogmas. Yeah, not really. The kids were barely in it, and when they were they seemed like they weren't even having fun. And gotta love how Frank had to point out the fact nolan was crying when nolan told the camera he wasnt. Ass.
1000$ Christmas tree and cant take the kids to disney.. sad
Spends $1000 on a christmas tree and she cant fork out for movie tickets once in what 5yrs of nolans life??

The kids wont remember all the crap, $30 onesies that got shat in, they will remember going places and doing things - nolan needs memories. Memories don’t always have to cost anything!!
littleme418
Amateur
Amateur

Post by littleme418 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:41 am

Boymomma123 wrote:Plus I am sure Nolan could qualify for some type of make a wish program. He would be able to get a free trip to disney and all she would have to do is pay for the girls. Under 3 are free so really Harlow and Scarlett could have been free as well. I hope she does something memorable with that sweet boy while he is still mobile. It is just so sad I can only hope that Ean and his family realize how important it is to give Nolan special experiences.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yup! It still blows my mind she hasn't taken the kids on any kind of big trip that isn't sponsored. Especially before he inevitably gets worse. My daughter is a month younger than Nolan, she went to Disney last year and absolutely LOVED it! Hes at the perfect age where he would really enjoy the characters like my daughter did. Like you said, she could even get him paid for. Leave Harlow and Aria and Scarlett and get some real one on one time with Nolan. Makes me incredibly sad

Return to “Britneyandbaby”