BritneyandHopeless- Ignoring Her Needs So Frank Can Plant Seeds (Part 72)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: BritneyandHopeless- Ignoring Her Needs So Frank Can Plant Seeds (Part 72)

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Look at all that new and unused shit...so sad that it took her being forced to stay indoors for her to get those kids some things for them to play with. Image
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Post by Shimmer86 »

Look what someone posted on Facebook today? Lol.. guess Franks secret isn’t so special. So tired of seeing these stupid “easy mom” cookies
B4636145-A6DF-442C-88AA-6CA42D70B6D6.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Post by sryjbc0918 »

Dark Ash wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:49 am My guess is she isn't posting because she has probably found out she is carrying a boy and dealing with the possibilities of that gamble. But also she can't seem to deal with the 4 she has already. Sends Aria off to play at parks during a quarantine. Leaves Harlow sitting at a table with a pack of cardboard peanut butter crackers by herself (of course she just licks the pb out when Britney isn't there to say eat the whole cracker) and her highly allergic baby is being subjected to essential oils, by a MLM company, blowing in her face and all around her. Britney seems like a super lazy mother in every aspect. She always chooses the easy way and the selfish way! She doesn't even treat Nolan as if he is special to her in any way. I would make sure that every single day of his life on this earth was lived to its fullest whenever I could make that possible for him if I was his mother. She doesn't deserve any of the children she has let alone the ones she is going to have over the next decade!! She better watch out for karma!
But brit was there! She told harlow to throw all the crackers in the garbage. Like wtf???? Make her eat them or dont give them to her to waste if you know you're going to throw them all away!! Maybe I sound petty but that bugged the fuck out of me!! We hardly ever waste food or snacks etc.. my daughter knows she is to eat what she is given. That's what I was taught as well. Better off giving her a spoon of peanut butter to reduce the damn mess.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by freshbalsam »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I live in NYC & we start remote learning today with our kids. I got sent tons of digital assignments, packets & a schedule of what needs to be done everyday. My point is...is every state doing this? If so I cannot wait to see Britney attempting to do this at home w/ the kids.
Yep, I’m from CT. We start distant learning tomorrow, hoping it goes smoothly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Post by hopelesslysoulful »

One day, they will make those PB cookies and scarlett will be old enough and confused as to why she is the only one not getting cookies. With the way Britney is handling the allergies, Scarlett will grow up thinking she can eat pb, milk, etc.

Personal: I’m in California and on the college level, the online school is a mess. Half of my classes are discussion based so the transition to online has been a pain in the ass. Converting face-to-face classes into online has been a disaster for my courses. Hopefully it’s going easier with all of you and your grade school aged kids!

Bambi_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bambi_ »

neblinamist wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
neblinamist wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:30 am I live in SE Iowa and we haven't received remote learning for our kids. They just sent out an email saying here are sites to keep educated. I don't know if it's for every state, but the state of Iowa does not have to make up these 4 weeks that they are missing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
When does school let out in your area? Unless it is 4 weeks until your summer break I imagine kids will miss much more than 4 weeks. What a shit show.
Usually the kids go until the end of May, if they don't have to make up snow days. All colleges have gone online for the rest of the semester. I'm figuring that we will go longer than April 14th for the schools being shut down. It is a shit show!

I live in Los Angeles and the district I work for is planning to reopen in May. My kids’ district is saying mid April for them. I doubt it will open though, since my son’s teacher told me they were inputing their final grades on Friday.

Joie de Vivre
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Joie de Vivre »

So I noticed she showed Luna in the beginning of the DITL (letting her out), but then she was gone for the rest of the video. I have an 18 month-old husky, and she is always where the fun is going on in the house. It's in their nature to want companionship, they're pack dogs and crave and NEED company from their human pack. What the hell is she doing with Luna?! Is she locking her in a room/garage? It freaked me out wondering where that poor puppy was while watching. If Luna was in the house, not locked away, she would have been in nearly every shot of the video, but she was a ghost. It makes me sick to think about how that dog is being neglected.
rahgee
Amateur
Amateur

Post by rahgee »

I don't understand why they even eat peanut butter anymore, let alone let a 3 year old eat it unsupervised! My baby is allergic to several things and peanuts are an absolute no in our house.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Post by sryjbc0918 »

Lol at her story asking harlow for privacy while going to the bathroom....how do you think your kids feel with a camera or your call phone shoved in their face 24/7, bitch?!?! Cant even school her kids without recording them bc she wants to get pats on her flat ass for "teaching them"
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Crazymess1215 »

Why did she need to order all that damn play doh? I'm sure she has plenty laying around the house. I dont watch her constantly but I havent seen her actually play with those kids in years. If they arent watching YouTube kids on their ipad they are playing with play doh or painting/coloring. Why doesn't she order a few board games for the older kids? I'm sure they would like that too

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker

BritneyandHopeless- Ignoring Her Needs So Frank Can Plant Seeds (Part 72)

Post by Mandbtrue6 »

I pray it don’t come down to this but I saw this posted on fb today through some MD groups (for Utah and Tx hospitals) ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 59c54b.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 084727.jpg[/IMG]

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don’t know if this has been mentioned yet but isn’t it disturbing the amount of peanut butter cookies they make in that damn house knowing that Scarlet has a peanut allergy....like...MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!!! Seriously....most people AVOID having shit in their houses that their children are allergic to but these two just stock up on it at home.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by DoodleBop2 »

My kid had one reaction and we threw out all peanuts and nuts and haven't had them in the house in 8 years and make sunbutter cookies.

People with chronic health conditions might not be able to get treatment because of COVID-19. This is the worst time to risk an allergic reaction. Never mind it's a waste of supplies another pateint may not need that they can avoid by growing the fuck up and Frenk not having his damn peanutbutter cookies. He goes to work he could indulge all his PB needs at work. That's what my husband does.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Post by sryjbc0918 »

She cant even do a proper squat...wonder if them workout things shes using are sponsored. I think I remember her talking about them before a long time ago
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by blehhh »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I don’t know if this has been mentioned yet but isn’t it disturbing the amount of peanut butter cookies they make in that damn house knowing that Scarlet has a peanut allergy....like...MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!!! Seriously....most people AVOID having shit in their houses that their children are allergic to but these two just stock up on it at home.
And as they cook them, can you imagine the fumes she breathes in. No wonder she is always showing allergic symptoms

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Post by Commonlove »

It's hilarious that Britney is acting like they are only NOW forced to stay at home. When in reality they are always at home... All she can't do is her daily Target and take out trips.

About Aria getting her ears pierced: did Britney not talk with her about what it's like? Aria looks surprised and asks "why" when Britney says her ears might be sore the next day. My 7 yo got her ears pierced (by a professional in a tattoo shop, not in a mall hallway.....) a few months ago and we discussed it a lot before doing it, so she knew what to expect and how they will heal etc. Britney claims that Aria has been talking about ear piercings for a long time. But of course it's too much asked to actually talk to your kid.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Post by sryjbc0918 »

Commonlove wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:25 am It's hilarious that Britney is acting like they are only NOW forced to stay at home. When in reality they are always at home... All she can't do is her daily Target and take out trips.

About Aria getting her ears pierced: did Britney not talk with her about what it's like? Aria looks surprised and asks "why" when Britney says her ears might be sore the next day. My 7 yo got her ears pierced (by a professional in a tattoo shop, not in a mall hallway.....) a few months ago and we discussed it a lot before doing it, so she knew what to expect and how they will heal etc. Britney claims that Aria has been talking about ear piercings for a long time. But of course it's too much asked to actually talk to your kid.

That's because she doesn't know what the hell to do with a grown kid. Like, she doesn't know how to converse with Aria or have a normal relationship with her because she thinks all her kids are still toddlers. Smh 🤦‍♀️
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Amelia322 »

Omg her new video. She has her hands FULL!! I’m so glad the kids are off school it’ll give her a taste of what life will be like with so many kids full time!

What kind of shit breakfast was that? And then more processed crap as a snack????? That is SAD!!!!!!! Lazy as mom can’t even turn on the stove????????!!

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Post by hellodolly_ »

Amelia322 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:40 pm Omg her new video. She has her hands FULL!! I’m so glad the kids are off school it’ll give her a taste of what life will be like with so many kids full time!

What kind of shit breakfast was that? And then more processed crap as a snack????? That is SAD!!!!!!! Lazy as mom can’t even turn on the stove????????!!

I don't see a new video, she must have deleted?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tHiS iS dEfInEtLy mY lASt bAbY....

Sure Jan....that’s what she said after Harlow, yet here she is 5 kids deep. IF this is her last baby then that must mean this baby is a boy smfh. If it’s a boy it’s gonna be like a double edged sword because a healthy boy will mean Nolan will sit back & watch him do all the things he can’t do and if it’s a boy with DMD...well....you know how that will go. Another thing...she does realize that tying your tubes isn’t Imageeffective & there’s a possibly she could still get pregnant?
ren774
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ren774 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:tHiS iS dEfInEtLy mY lASt bAbY....

Sure Jan....that’s what she said after Harlow, yet here she is 5 kids deep. IF this is her last baby then that must mean this baby is a boy smfh. If it’s a boy it’s gonna be like a double edged sword because a healthy boy will mean Nolan will sit back & watch him do all the things he can’t do and if it’s a boy with DMD...well....you know how that will go. Another thing...she does realize that tying your tubes isn’t Imageeffective & there’s a possibly she could still get pregnant?
It’s only her last baby if she gives Frank a boy.
Which I think she knows the gender already because she has previously had early genetic testing done with Harlow & Scarlett at 11-12 weeks.
She would of done the same this time. She just wants to surprise everyone with a healthy boy and go on about how perfect he is. She’ll never say for sure if baby boy gets tested because she’ll just say the doctor says he’s fine. Same reason she won’t get any of the girls tested to see if they are carriers too. She loves to live in denial and ignore her responsibilities.
I highly doubt she would of ever tested Nolan if he wasn’t born without his thumb.

Closer
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Closer »

rahgee wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:36 am I don't understand why they even eat peanut butter anymore, let alone let a 3 year old eat it unsupervised! My baby is allergic to several things and peanuts are an absolute no in our house.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Same here. We don't allow any of her allergens in our house. At all.
HeyKatie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeyKatie »

I feel like she’s going to do an Easter gender reveal.

sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Post by sataninwonderland »

HeyKatie wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:17 pm I feel like she’s going to do an Easter gender reveal.

No way, I bet that bitch is gonna keep the gender a secret till birth
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

aka Frank wants to go on and have more kids when they split up duh!! Unlike Britney who isn’t gonna have anymore when they split upImage

Return to “Britneyandbaby”