BritneyandFletcher:GoodbyeScarlett, HelloGoldenBoyMorrow (Pt 76)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: BritneyandFletcher:GoodbyeScarlett, HelloGoldenBoyMorrow (Pt 76)

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Omg she privated the videos about Nolans diagnosis, she really doesnt want her new followers to know he has DMD. Ignoring it isnt going to make it go awau and that will really confuse ppl when he shows up in a wheelchair.

I get the whole privacy stuff about his health but that's out the window when you're filming him for money and this condition is obvious just by looking at him, it's not something you can hide like having HIV or gonorrhea. Since everyone will see him declining later on you might as well share the reality of it since it can help other ppl instead she will just get a bunch of questions about why he cant walk anymore
She didn’t care about his privacy when she made a shit ton of money off that diagnosis video. She doesn’t care about his privacy, the only reason she stopped talking about is because of the donating money scandal. A person that truly cares about their child’s privacy would NOT have them on YouTube and that’s on PERIODT.

She’s just gonna continue to live her life and spend money until his medical expenses start pilling up, her gums will start flapping. Then I’m sure her little youtube “friends” will start a gofundme for her just like they did with that Brittani Borin Leach person. Meanwhile real loving parents that go above and beyond for their kids can’t even get any of these bitches to even share their gofundme accounts.

Enjoy you pathetic 2-3 months of new baby bliss because it’s all downhill from here.
ellabelle
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by ellabelle »

I don't think the middle name thing is that weird especially if it's tradition. My father-in-law and husband both only go by their middle names and they have a strong family connection to one name in particular that has been integrated into the last 11 generations. Our son will also go by his middle name since that is their family tradition and we have a name that honors both sides of the family. I also grew up with a girl who went by her middle name because her parents straight up couldn't decide what to name her so her first name was one thing and she went by her middle name. Weird for some but not the biggest deal.

I don't love the name but I think it's better than Paxton or Maddox by far. With names you are never going to please everyone so honestly I just hope they picked what they BOTH liked and called it a day. With the birth vlog I mean...I've been a labor and delivery nurse for a long time and she did what we call a "stop and drop", where you come in completely dilatated and pop out a baby. It's a crazy experience and screaming like that is definitely something we see often with these patients. I swear I'm losing my hearing because of how many women have screamed like that right in my ear. You can't rationalize with them to breath and focus that energy, the pain is intense and they often can't focus espeically if they are not in the mental headspace to process hey are giving birth without pain meds (if they are someone who has always/is planning on medicated birth). They did what they had to do to get the baby out safely. Do I think they should have focused on things like getting her gown on instead of focusing her to push? No but every hospital is different and at least they both were ok. Bet she isn't going to say she "basically went natural" with Harlow now lol.

I don't know if they always knew it was a boy or not, but either way it's so sad that they either condemned another innocent little life to die a horrible death or gave Nolan a brother who can do everything he can't, along with that brother having two parents that are together. She is so in denial about Nolan and now with 4 other children to pretend to take care of he will be even more pushed aside than he already was. I hope for all of those kids sake they are done having children but with these two who the hell knows.
Owlson803
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Owlson803 »

I go by my middle name. It was very important for my mom to name me after her grandmother, but my dad really doesn't like the name (normal name, just a little too old fashioned for his taste.) So they compromised and my parents found a middle name they loved and thought it flowed nicely. I will say though it's kind of annoying when filling out forms for jobs and school and what not but I'm used to it. My parents were also fine if I ever decided I wanted to just go by my first name but I stuck with my middle name. Everyone is different. Also I noticed a lot of people mentioned it being a Southern tradition. I'm from the Northeast so not sure how common it is around here.
law1117
Amateur
Amateur

Post by law1117 »

Anyone else notice the baby has its hands covered in every photo? Is she trying to make people speculate he was born with a missing finger like Nolan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

law1117 wrote:Anyone else notice the baby has its hands covered in every photo? Is she trying to make people speculate he was born with a missing finger like Nolan?

Most newborns hands are mostly always covered plus this baby also being born without a finger would be almost impossible. Trust me if this kid has DMD she won’t be able to hide it
momofalltheboys
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by momofalltheboys »

Not only do I go by my middle name but I go by a nicknamed version of my middle name. It is what I have been called since the day I came home from the hospital. It is a major pain to explain to people where it comes from and to correct people constantly when they refuse to use my chosen name but I wouldn't say it is weird. But I live in the south where it is very normal to name children after their dad's and then call them something else. I one knew a Peter III and he was called Tripp (for triple) since he was a little baby. 2 of my son's have my husband's first and middle names as their middle names. One actually happens to be Robert. lol.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by webby »

dazzled wrote:Imagine if Ean demanded Nolan be called "Ean Nolan" lmao
she was thinking about E names when she was pregnant with Nolan but eventually stopped and decided on something different. remember Emmett was almost his name?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Lalalilylove
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalalilylove »

law1117 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:43 pm Anyone else notice the baby has its hands covered in every photo? Is she trying to make people speculate he was born with a missing finger like Nolan?

Nah either frank or Britney said he had all his fingers and toes.. seemed weird to me since Nolan was missing his thumb. But those pics have fletcher’s hands covered like most newborns to prevent them from scratching themselves.
earpsmom
Talker
Talker

Post by earpsmom »

Last night she made an Instagram story saying “I’ve been getting a lot of questions so I’ll do a Q&A. Ask whatever you want in this box”. And nothing happened.

Is there a chance that she is “block happy” and wanted to block more people with questions about DMD? Hmmmm.
Or she’s getting a lot more followers and wanted to do an updated Q&A on her channel?

Btw the new baby’s name is so Fletch. (I’m corny af)
darlingyep6
Talker
Talker

Post by darlingyep6 »

honeybear wrote:What is with families giving their kid a name but then calling them by their middle name? Cullen and Katie too. I really would love to hear an answer on why people do that because its stupid af to me.
For C&K I can answer. They didn’t like how “Gaines Macey” sounded, but wanted her to go by Gaines since it’s a family name (C’s grandma’s maiden name) so they stuck it as her middle name and went with that. They have a whole video on the “why” on their channel, warning though it is pretty obnoxious lol. Britch and Frenk did it to satisfy Frenk’s huge ego though.

I am Latino, and it’s very common in our culture to give first-born SONS their father’s first name, and they usually get called “Junior” since they share a name with their dad. My dad himself shares 3 of his names with his dad and grandpa, but he’s a non traditionalist who thinks it’s stupid so my brother got his own unique name in our family.

I agree, Fletcher is a weird name! It reminds me of “The Hunger Games” for some reason, I guess because of the fletching on an arrow hehe
darlingyep6
Talker
Talker

Post by darlingyep6 »

Ozgirl wrote:From wikipedia:

DMD affects about one in 5,000 males at birth. It is the most common type of muscular dystrophy. The average life expectancy is 26; however, with excellent care, some may live into their 30s or 40s.
And the saddest part is that Britney considers 30s and 40s as living a full life. Nolan’s “full life” will be full of pain and discomfort, probably even anxiety and depression once he reaches his early teens. Right now he’s glued to the iPad instead of making the most out of what he can currently do. What kind of “full life” is that, Britney? I’d love to hear what she’s got to say, if she ever needs petty clicks in the future it’d make a great video.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honeybear »

I understand not wanting to talk specifics about nolans diagnosis and his treatment plan, however I absolutely DO NOT understand her not being a bigger advocate for his disease. There is no excuse for not raising awareness about it through videos to educate. She doesn't even have to talk about Nolan specifically.

I feel so bad for those kids. They are fed and clean, but their mother is so distant and cold. She doesn't care about them enough to even stop giving Nolan red dye for his allergies. Shes a lazy, poor mother. Its hard to believe she has FIVE kids dependent on her, wow.

I do believe she is done having kids though, especially since this a boy, and i hope im right. She is not a good mother. Two stay at home parents and the kids aren't even in a single activity (even pre covid).

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

honeybear wrote:I understand not wanting to talk specifics about nolans diagnosis and his treatment plan, however I absolutely DO NOT understand her not being a bigger advocate for his disease. There is no excuse for not raising awareness about it through videos to educate. She doesn't even have to talk about Nolan specifically.

I feel so bad for those kids. They are fed and clean, but their mother is so distant and cold. She doesn't care about them enough to even stop giving Nolan red dye for his allergies. Shes a lazy, poor mother. Its hard to believe she has FIVE kids dependent on her, wow.

I do believe she is done having kids though, especially since this a boy, and i hope im right. She is not a good mother. Two stay at home parents and the kids aren't even in a single activity (even pre covid).

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
Thank you!! Do you have any idea how fucking stupid she looked when posted this bullshit a few weeks ago? How sick could she be to talk about HER “healthy heart” with her terminally ill child smiling in the same picture?!

She literally has to get paid to post about diseases other ppl have but can’t post about her own son? She’ll share over 20 IG post of other ppl posting her pathetic coffee order but can’t even acknowledge Duchenne Awareness Day? She’s a trash human being and i any wait for her to get some much needed karma.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse »

Thats exactly it. Fed and clean. In their perfectly decorated and organised bedrooms, with ipads on tap and a colour co-ordinated playroom.

Nolan needs way way more than that, I doubt Aria isnt even in therapy anymore.

She makes no effort bar whats “expected” of her. But shes friggen susie homemaker with a vag the size of the Grand Canyon.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dumbledore »

I’m surprised she hasn’t been posting her ginormous coffees. 5 kids requires a 2 liter coffee don’t ya know!

What if this baby has all the same allergies scarlet had? She didn’t give up dairy for her. Scarlet was underweight and Britney couldn’t give up her creamer coffees to help her nor would she wean her before she turned a year old. She wouldn’t* put her on formula out of pride smh. This new kid is doomed.
WTFDidIJustWatch
Amateur
Amateur

Post by WTFDidIJustWatch »

My heart sank so hard the moment they showed it was for sure a boy. I can’t get over the fact that she knows abbot is likely to have this horrible disease and hasn’t stopped having kids. I just... ugh it makes my heart hurt.

Having said that... just a thought, since she thanked one of her managers on their congratulations recently:

I don’t know that it’s Britney herself that is blocking comments/people. It just crossed my mind that she had a “management team” that may be doing it for her. What do you guys think?

law1117
Amateur
Amateur

Post by law1117 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
law1117 wrote:Anyone else notice the baby has its hands covered in every photo? Is she trying to make people speculate he was born with a missing finger like Nolan?

Most newborns hands are mostly always covered plus this baby also being born without a finger would be almost impossible. Trust me if this kid has DMD she won’t be able to hide it
I get that. Time will tell. I never could keep the mits or the covers on either one of my kids so I never really used them. It’s just weird how drawn out all of this birth gender reveal is/was... its her fifth (and most definitely not final) kid and she acts like she is a kardashian.

NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Post by NigheanDonn »

It's not my child and yet it makes me sick that it's pretty much a coin toss. Heads or tails? DMD or no DMD? Ugh.

Also, strange how she mentioned in that instagram post someone posted above that she's had family members with heart disease and doesn't put two and two together? I feel like since she said it will ultimately be the girls' decision whether they want to see if they are a carrier for DMD in the future, that she would also say it would have to be their choice to get their hearts checked even though they could have issues from being possible carriers.

I think she needs her mental health seriously evaluated.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by webby »

is everyone forgetting that Nolan has a heart murmur?? Britney is trying to erase that from life

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by NarcoelpsyMom »

darlingyep6 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:04 pm

DMD affects about one in 5,000 males at birth. It is the most common type of muscular dystrophy. The average life expectancy is 26; however, with excellent care, some may live into their 30s or 40s.
And the saddest part is that Britney considers 30s and 40s as living a full life. Nolan’s “full life” will be full of pain and discomfort, probably even anxiety and depression once he reaches his early teens. Right now he’s glued to the iPad instead of making the most out of what he can currently do. What kind of “full life” is that, Britney? I’d love to hear what she’s got to say, if she ever needs petty clicks in the future it’d make a great video.
I can easily understand not knowing how bad it will be until he stops acting like a normal little boy, but she goes beyond that by treating the future as something 15-20 years away, rather than something that could seriously start affecting him as early as tomorrow.

I am sure she knows what goes along with it, because doctors would have told her, and she sure as shit reads comments like these. But she chooses to think that those issues are way far away, and so not something she needs to consider now.

She needs to stop popping out kids like she’s a fucking clown car, and start making sure that she is going above and beyond for the ones she has. That means making sure Aria is still in counseling, making sure Nolan is involved in regular physical therapy, making sure Scarlett’s allergies were taken seriously enough to eliminate the allergens in the house, rather than just feeding her a special diet.

She is ambivalent about her childrens health.

I am currently going through a breast cancer scare- not sure if I have it, if it’s something else, if it’s nothing at all. My first thought was making sure my 2 daughters are both tested for the BRCA gene, so they know whether or not they might have to worry about that down the road and prepare.

The female line in my family have a lot of back issues from early ages- I make sure my daughters learn how to strengthen their back muscles now, so they won’t have the pain I have when they are in their early 30’s.

If you are going to have a basketball team come out of your vagina, you need to make sure they are as healthy and welll informed about potential health care as you can, as early as you can.
Lalalilylove
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalalilylove »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:08 pm
darlingyep6 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:04 pm

I can easily understand not knowing how bad it will be until he stops acting like a normal little boy, but she goes beyond that by treating the future as something 15-20 years away, rather than something that could seriously start affecting him as early as tomorrow.

I am sure she knows what goes along with it, because doctors would have told her, and she sure as shit reads comments like these. But she chooses to think that those issues are way far away, and so not something she needs to consider now.

She needs to stop popping out kids like she’s a fucking clown car, and start making sure that she is going above and beyond for the ones she has. That means making sure Aria is still in counseling, making sure Nolan is involved in regular physical therapy, making sure Scarlett’s allergies were taken seriously enough to eliminate the allergens in the house, rather than just feeding her a special diet.

I am currently going through a breast cancer scare- not sure if I have it, if it’s something else, if it’s nothing at all. My first thought was making sure my 2 daughters are both tested for the BRCA gene, so they know whether or not they might have to worry about that down the road and prepare.

The female line in my family have a lot of back issues from early ages- I make sure my daughters learn how to strengthen their back muscles now, so they won’t have the pain I have when they are in their early 30’s.

If you are going to have a basketball team come out of your vagina, you need to make sure they are as healthy and welll informed about potential health care as you can, as early as you can.
Sorry to hear about your cancer scare! Sending you good vibes that everything turns out fine. Way to put your children first. THAT is what being a parent is about.
On the topic of Britney and her shitty parenting Choices..My son had a dairy intolerance when Britney’s was diagnosed with her allergy. I cut dairy so fast and it was so hard. I cried because I couldn’t find things to eat to fill me up. But I powered the hell through until he grew out of his intolerance a full year later. I never once even so much as licked a but if my oldest’s ice cream.
I will never understand what kind of mother downs large dairy filled coffees and then nurses her allergic child. Scarletts face would turn beat red. Like why?? You do what you have to for your kid, even if it’s hard.

Sorry it’s late and I am just thinking about how awful Britney is. So many women would love to have even one baby but Britney gets five and has endangered all of them in different ways (strangers in the apartment, medical arrogance/ignorance, neglecting important medical advice, the list goes on and on)??
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Andielina0984 »

I just realized just what an an arrogant prick Frank is. Mah boy is named Robert Fletcher. Same number of letters are in the name Robert Franklin. Poor Scarlett. Has to compete with her own brother only Bc of their gender

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lalalilylove wrote:
NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:08 pm
darlingyep6 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:04 pm And the saddest part is that Britney considers 30s and 40s as living a full life. Nolan’s “full life” will be full of pain and discomfort, probably even anxiety and depression once he reaches his early teens. Right now he’s glued to the iPad instead of making the most out of what he can currently do. What kind of “full life” is that, Britney? I’d love to hear what she’s got to say, if she ever needs petty clicks in the future it’d make a great video.

Sorry to hear about your cancer scare! Sending you good vibes that everything turns out fine. Way to put your children first. THAT is what being a parent is about.
On the topic of Britney and her shitty parenting Choices..My son had a dairy intolerance when Britney’s was diagnosed with her allergy. I cut dairy so fast and it was so hard. I cried because I couldn’t find things to eat to fill me up. But I powered the hell through until he grew out of his intolerance a full year later. I never once even so much as licked a but if my oldest’s ice cream.
I will never understand what kind of mother downs large dairy filled coffees and then nurses her allergic child. Scarletts face would turn beat red. Like why?? You do what you have to for your kid, even if it’s hard.

Sorry it’s late and I am just thinking about how awful Britney is. So many women would love to have even one baby but Britney gets five and has endangered all of them in different ways (strangers in the apartment, medical arrogance/ignorance, neglecting important medical advice, the list goes on and on)??
She is literal garbage and I can’t wait till things get real, the money runs out and Frank leaves her in financial ruin just like she did to Ean.

The way she left Ean homeless, in credit card debt and without his kids was so fucked up & I hope Frank the same to her. When they split up (assuming Fletcher is healthy) Frank is good...he only has two kids to support, he can go back to being a fire fighter, he has his parents to help....what’s Britney gonna do?! She literally has no friends left, no work experience, no personality, her family is poor...she is screwed. Anyone that thinks she’s gonna find another guy like she did with Frank is crazy lol
Kish
Informer
Informer

Post by Kish »

Does anyone else think it’s kinda cringy to smarm about FaMiLy NaMeS and NaMiNg tRaDiTiOns and to actually name the kid according to to the tRaDiTiOns when the newly born and named baby is child № 5 by baby daddy № 2?
kendra326
Amateur
Amateur

Post by kendra326 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
kendra326 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:54 am There’s no way she freaking likes that name. Not a chance. MAYBEA She likes the fletcher part. It was 100 percent all frank. It doesn’t go with her other kids names at all, as others mentioned, and it certainly doesn’t fit her aesthetic. I think it’s sad that she bends to franks every whim like that and it’s so obvious, not to mention creepy. I get that passing a name down is a tradition thing and it’s usually cute but it in this case I find it disturbing given that if it was a girl her middle name would have also been derived from Frank’s name (Frankie). Is he really that desperate and intent on inserting his name? It’s honestly so weird and unnerving.

I dont think its sad that she chose to honor her husband's family??? Harlows name is just 2 trendy names she threw together and Harlow likely wasn't even her choice but we all figured it was Harper so she changed it at the last minute. I think his name is a good compromise, she got to choose his mn which he goes by. She wanted Arias middle name to be Juliet but changed it since Ean didn't like it and nobody said a word. To me, her naming styling is just trendy names. Its not like they are super creative or unusual names.
I don’t think it’s sad that she’s “honoring” his family. Like I said in the post, it’s a cute tradition. I just think frank is controlling as hell and probably and very likely insisted on it/forced it on her.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”