BritneyandFletcher:GoodbyeScarlett, HelloGoldenBoyMorrow (Pt 76)

Kel-on-Wheels
Amateur
Amateur

Re: BritneyandFletcher:GoodbyeScarlett, HelloGoldenBoyMorrow (Pt 76)

Post by Kel-on-Wheels »

I noticed she wasn't wearing her wedding rings in the morning routine vlog either. Brit also seemed super low energy. I assume she is tired with a newborn, but she was even more run down looking than usual. That whole vlog seemed like something thrown together last minute so she could satisfy her sponsorship.
Lalalilylove
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalalilylove »

Amelia322 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:19 pm Is it me or did anyone feel she was genuine in her new vlog? She wasn’t obnoxious or snooty and it felt like the old Brit. I like how she is when franks not around. It seemed like a realistic morning routine if frank worked full time. It was kinda nice even tho we know her sis helped. The kids looked calm and happy. I enjoyed her tone, and I usually can’t stand her shady ass lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She is definitely much more tolerable without Frank around but I still found that vlog so fake. No way could she give a 7 minute baby wrap tutorial and curl her hair if she was alone with 5 kids the way she made it seem.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse »

I think what they are alluding to in the vlog as the project is turning the loft into a bedroom.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by smom12 »

Joie de Vivre wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:03 pm
bella3987 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:17 pm Lol right? And we know from her IG stories Frank went pumpkin picking with them, so she purposefully left him out of the vlog. Hilarious. She’ll probably act like this vlog was filmed when he was visiting his dying grandfather but that’ll just be another lie that gets swept under the rug.
The morning routine of 5 was filmed on October 1st...well before the big showdown of her and Frank. People on instagram are leaving comments "where is Frank in the morning routine?" But it was filmed weeks before yesterday's unfollowing on ig.

I know it was filmed oct 1st cause she showed the time on her cell phone and the date was below.

**ALSO....what's the "were currently working on huge project, stayed tuned" what's that all about?? It's at 9:25time stamp in the 10/15/20 video.
Such a great catch! I suck at this stuff. :(
Some wayyy up thread noticed it too a bit ago. They gave the theory that because the name Fletcher means “arrow maker” and the wallpaper was arrows, that they indeed did know it was a boy before the birth. They probably took it down before people put 2 and 2 together.

Little does she know lol

blairwaldorf_
Amateur
Amateur

Post by blairwaldorf_ »

She is clearly paying for views. When I last checked the video had been up for 7 hours and had 8.9k views. I just checked and it has been up for 13 hours and has over 27k views. No way 19k people watched in six hours, when only 8.9 watched in seven. Mind you this was around midnight pst and you can't tell me that, that many people overseas is watching her. Her numbers went up too fast in a short amount of time.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse »

blairwaldorf_ wrote:She is clearly paying for views. When I last checked the video had been up for 7 hours and had 8.9k views. I just checked and it has been up for 13 hours and has over 27k views. No way 19k people watched in six hours, when only 8.9 watched in seven. Mind you this was around midnight pst and you can't tell me that, that many people overseas is watching her. Her numbers went up too fast in a short amount of time.
I have suspected this for a while. Her vlogs sit around the 10-13k mark for the first 24 hours then jump to between 50-75k, occasionally for some sponsored content she must bump up her paid view budget and get it over the 100k mark.

Cant be a good look to be paid to promote something to you 400+k subs and only 10-15k actually watch it Image
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Lalalilylove wrote:
Amelia322 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:19 pm Is it me or did anyone feel she was genuine in her new vlog? She wasn’t obnoxious or snooty and it felt like the old Brit. I like how she is when franks not around. It seemed like a realistic morning routine if frank worked full time. It was kinda nice even tho we know her sis helped. The kids looked calm and happy. I enjoyed her tone, and I usually can’t stand her shady ass lmao

She is definitely much more tolerable without Frank around but I still found that vlog so fake. No way could she give a 7 minute baby wrap tutorial and curl her hair if she was alone with 5 kids the way she made it seem.
She wasn’t tolerable to me because it wasn’t what a genuine morning is like for her. She made it seem like she was all alone till the very end when Alyssa gave the kids lunch. Even if she did get up and do things herself that day, it’s not a typical morning...which is the point of a morning routine.

I remember the DITL they posted in the summer and towards the end of the vlog she says “I wish we can show you what a real day is like...”. Maybe if she would show what a REAL day for her was like I would find her tolerable but she would have to be real in order to that.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee »

So, the "jumping to conclusions" post is surely about Sloans new video. Man, he is doing the lords work but I wish he would show/say more. Like take info from here! But anyways we all know she knows who he is and probably has a secret yt subscribed to him. She has the time to archive/unarchive photos, block comments on her yt she surely has time to watch his videos and then search for quotes to post on her stories.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by smom12 »

Jumping to conclusions?

Bitch, if you didn’t rage archive your husbands pics and act like a bunch of fucking 8th graders, guess what? NO ONE WOULD HAVE KNOWN y’all are having problems. You really need to get your lack of impulse control in check. You LITERALLY did this to yourselves.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

smom12 wrote:Jumping to conclusions?

Bitch, if you didn’t rage archive your husbands pics and act like a bunch of fucking 8th graders, guess what? NO ONE WOULD HAVE KNOWN y’all are having problems. You really need to get your lack of impulse control in check. You LITERALLY did this to yourselves.

Thank you!! She posts all day everyday so people knew something was up the moment she stopped posting on IG (long before she started archiving pictures). She knew ppl would be wondering what was up yet she purposely stayed completely silent because she was clearly on her IG unfollowing, archiving and looking at people’s messages.

She could’ve posted here and there to not draw attention but she’s the type of person that lives for attention and loves to play the victim. She does shit like this then gets mad when ppl start assuming shit like a dumb ass.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wonderwall99 »

This is ALL on purpose. Whether she and frank are having serious marital problems (im sure they are) isnt even important to her. She is still deliberately removing photos of him, and vice versa and editing frank out of the morning routine to make people question and bring views.

She embodies all attention is good attention, even if it brings people for the wrong reasons. Its all a fucking ploy. Nothing in her life Is HERS or private or personal. Its all for social media. Its how can she spin this to make a video or get a sponsorship. Nolan's MD brought her viewers and views and fans from when he got diagnosed. Each of their pregnancy announcements and births bright money and views. Leaving ean, meeting frank, moving, all of it.
She's not living her life is curating a social media presence. Not even a fucking argument or fight is theirs. It has to be spun into some kind of click bait title. And im sure franks in on it.

So I believe they are going through some shit, but nothing about it will ever be genuine. Her poor kids. They live with an influencer. Not a mom.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marshmallowfluf »

Amelia322 wrote:Is it me or did anyone feel she was genuine in her new vlog? She wasn’t obnoxious or snooty and it felt like the old Brit. I like how she is when franks not around. It seemed like a realistic morning routine if frank worked full time. It was kinda nice even tho we know her sis helped. The kids looked calm and happy. I enjoyed her tone, and I usually can’t stand her shady ass lmao

I agree. I enjoyed watching her for the short time that she was a single mom. I think she really should have taken more time to find herself.

Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Post by Xoangelicchic »

She better change her passwords because if ya boy frank wanted to piss her off, he’d delete her YouTube channel. Don’t think he wouldn’t do it just because it’s the money maker.

Joie de Vivre
Talker
Talker

Post by Joie de Vivre »

Do we know if Britney or Frank started deleting pictures first? I'm just curious who started the online campaign of childishness. I know they both participated, but do we know which of the toddlers began it?
Lalalilylove
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalalilylove »

Xoangelicchic wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:28 am She better change her passwords because if ya boy frank wanted to piss her off, he’d delete her YouTube channel. Don’t think he wouldn’t do it just because it’s the money maker.

He’s stupid but he’s not that stupid. Without her YouTube channel, he can’t provide for himself or his children, whether they stay together or not. They would be forced into bankruptcy and his mommy’s house if he ever deleted her channel.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee »

Something HAS to be going on. Surely at this point the lack of posting/engagement would be hurting her IG algorithm, no? And it would be so simple to say "Frank is with his grandfather, who is dying." People would understand why she didn't go... covid/newborn. Also, that morning routine video... girl has it so easy! Doesn't have to deal with school work, has coffee by herself before anyone is awake, doesn't have to make the kids lunch and doesn't have to dress until 1pm.
Cookiek940
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Cookiek940 »

Guesses on what’s going on?

Are they still actually fighting but put the pictures back up so that people will stop questioning them and also to not ruin their “brand” image.

Or did they actually make up but still aren’t posting anything because they’re embarrassed that they acted like immature teenagers and everyone noticed and also throwing a tantrum because they got called out.

The only reason this cow posted anything was for a dove ad.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wonderwall99 »

I had a dream last night the fight was because frank had an onlyfanz account and Britney found out and kicked him out of the house but.... no one in their right mind would ever want nudes of frank so obvs its not that LOL

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

JanetheOliveOil
Amateur
Amateur

Post by JanetheOliveOil »

You guys, I've been going down the rabbithole that is her channel. I started watching back when Aria started on baby foods, I was 13 at the time and had just started babysitting, so I stumbled across her baby food making videos by accident, and got hooked. Her "Day in the Life" back when it was just her, Ean, and Aria is so so different from who she is now. Her powering up the old computer to do school work while Aria napped, being so proud to show us her good marks in her courses, the caricature of Ean and Britney hanging on the wall of their bedroom, the little apartment they lived in but she had decorated (the nursery was very 2010s lol).

Remember when her and vanessa had all their drama? I specifically remember vanessa posted a video in her bathroom ranting about britney and them "copying" each other, and britney commented for her to delete the video and talk to her, and she did like 10 minutes later. Crazy crazy times.

To think that not even that long later, she'd be on baby daddy #2, baby #5, and this self-absorbed narcissist that doesn't care about her children's health and wellbeing, is insane. (Plus her marriage is falling apart). I remember back when I first got instagram, seeing that she was following gabeandjesss was kind of crazy to me? Cause there was this put together young mom of one (or maybe Nolan was born at this time), following this, well quite frankly, mess of a woman with a huge herd of kids. I feel like a part of britney wanted the drama, wanted to have something crazy going on for the attention, and Ean was too steady for her. Remember when everyone was freaking out over a nosering?

Now, honestly I think Jess is the better mom comparatively. At least Jess invests in the kids, fun parties, after-school activities, amazing trips, and there's no doubt about the love there for her kids (although they do tend to get varying degrees of attention). With Britney, she seems cold to anyone that isn't the current baby of the family.
Calla
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by Calla »

I could see F. wanting his grandfather to meet his new son before it is too late and B. not being empathetic enough to go along. I think this would be a big deal to F. and I can understand if this is the situation.
D33f
Talker
Talker

Post by D33f »

It feels to me like she edited any mention of frank out of the sponsored video. They hadn’t fought yet when she filmed it but it’s super easy to cut out the few clips he’s showing in. I noticed he was strangely absent from that video even before i came on here. He’s always yapping in the background.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse »

D33f wrote:It feels to me like she edited any mention of frank out of the sponsored video. They hadn’t fought yet when she filmed it but it’s super easy to cut out the few clips he’s showing in. I noticed he was strangely absent from that video even before i came on here. He’s always yapping in the background.

And quick to show how “helpful” he is. And how she could never do it alone.
Joie de Vivre
Talker
Talker

Post by Joie de Vivre »

Is it just me, or did Frank look like a hostage in his recent IG story? Hahaha... Yikes.
calliecalzone28
Amateur
Amateur

Post by calliecalzone28 »

Franks grandpa has officially passed according to his insta, Britney liked the post. So much for unfollowing each other

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Post by damneaFrance »

Pretty please... next time there is drama between them I say we vow not to talk about it... if nobody mentions anything maybe she will not be that quick to follow him again and to act like nothing happened just to silence those of us jumping to conclusions... and then hopefully it will stick and we can say bye bye to Frenk for good.
I feel like we jinxed it by mention it too early... It had taken her a whole month between her last post and her life update after leaving Ean...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”