Britneyandbaby: Tattoos, Tits & Tension (Pt 80)

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker

Britneyandbaby: Tattoos, Tits & Tension (Pt 80)

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

Pumpkinbread wrote:I was watching Britney’s live, and Ean is watching ALL the kids including Scarlett and Fletcher so Britney and Frank can go to the funeral. That is so kind of him.
No he’s not, She said she’s still not sure she even wants to bring the 2 little ones, but she knew she didn’t want to bring the older 3 so she said Ean took them a day early for them (it was his weekend) so they could go to the funeral tomorrow. She showed Scarlett sitting on the couch with frank in her live. No way would frank let his kids go to Ean’s! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Re: Britneyandbaby: Tattoos, Tits & Tension (Pt 80)

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

earpsmom wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:42 pm Britney went on Instagram live and said that they had a flooding from the upstairs bathroom. It originated in the upstairs bathroom but it sounds like the majority of the house is damaged from it. They need new flooring downstairs, carpet upstairs, new walls, etc. The water affected the garage, stairs, hallway, and even the kitchen!
She didn’t reveal the cause of the flooding but I’m assuming one of the kids flooded the bathtub or clogged the toilet with something? That’s a significant amount of water which tells me it was flooding for a long time. Just my guess!
I can’t watch anymore of her live but she posted it on her main Instagram page and in the reels(?) section. Anyone want to take one for the team and watch the whole thing?🥱😴

She said it was a leak in their master bathroom
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

It boggles my mind the lengths americans go on holidays [emoji23]

My kids easter “baskets” (another family member brought actual baskets a few years ago, otherwise the items would just be set up on their beds. [emoji23]) have the following:
6pk marshmallow eggs
1 hollow egg with candy inside
1 small hollow bunny
A handful of small solid eggs

Why sunglasses, swimsuits, books, clothing, toys, stickers - americans turn everything into consumerism. Valentines day, st pats day, halloween, etc.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Yeah sorry I couldn't make it through that either lol... what is it with her extensions? ALL the hair looks fried and frizzy and she's looking rough.
I agree, from previous years she seemed to really phone in the baskets this year but if she waited until now and has all this going on I get it. "I'm really impressed *on* myself that I could get this all done" lol
Leak came from Master Bath, all their carpet was ripped up in the closet/hallway and she said they might have to replace the downstairs floor and bath tile. Water coming out the light fixtures and sockets in the kitchen, bleh.
The other thing that got me was her talking about all the reasons you could go to therapy - "I mean you could even get therapy for your marriage" Yeah no shit. Maybe explore that one!
Also Scarlett locked Frenk out of the house [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

I will say though that it was slightly less obnoxious watching her "unscripted" in a liveImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

Plot twist: It was Brit who flooded the house.[emoji1787] Knowing how she likes everything new, shiny and trendy, she probably got tired of her used looking carpet in the closet and wanted a new one as well as new tile in the bathroom. I mean, she replaces all rugs in the house every 3 months so... Her house is starting to look old to her.

Also, I didn't get to see her latest video, but why I'm not surprised that she put her ass in the thumbnail? She's so desperate for attention it's sad.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Haulnarse wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:33 am It boggles my mind the lengths americans go on holidays [emoji23]

My kids easter “baskets” (another family member brought actual baskets a few years ago, otherwise the items would just be set up on their beds. [emoji23]) have the following:
6pk marshmallow eggs
1 small hollow bunny

Why sunglasses, swimsuits, books, clothing, toys, stickers - americans turn everything into consumerism. Valentines day, st pats day, halloween, etc.
What Britney does for Easter in no way reflects what a typical American family might do for Easter! Influencers like Britney ,and Jesssfam exist to promote consumerism and so they go over the top with lots of bullshit crap. Easter in America for kids is usually about an Easter basket with some candy, maybe an Easter egg hunt, a church service (for religious families), and a nice dinner with extended family.
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

Haulnarse wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:33 am It boggles my mind the lengths americans go on holidays [emoji23]

6pk marshmallow eggs
1 small hollow bunny

We put swimsuits and stuff like that because we’re going to buy it anyways for the summer so we throw it in the basket, and it’s something they’ll actually use. We put books because my kids like books, they don’t like candy. We don’t do toys and stuff bc it ends up never being used and taking up space. We also don’t do baskets for Halloween and Valentine’s Day, etc. I think it makes sense to put things for summer they will actually use and won’t go to waste. And books are good for every occasion in my opinion. Other than that I agree. People tend to go way over the top and I guarantee all the shit ends up in the trash.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Maybe it’s just me - but if I were Frank, I would be feeling very annoyed with Britney. His Grandmother just died unexpectedly, after he’s still grieving his Grandpa, and she’s here putting up sparkly filtered IG stories about her pre boob job check list?! It just screams ME ME ME! Why can’t she just stay off social media for a bit, be there privately for Frank and the kids, and come back later with a post op video all about the procedure? She already WASNT there for him with his Grandpa’s death, as they were on the verge of divorce and she was too occupied with blocking and setting up petty jabs on social media toward him.

As for the Easter baskets, I shamefully admit I also go over the top for baskets for our kids and even pets. My husband and I even do surprise baskets for each other - it’s just fun for us personally.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

131618 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:24 am [emoji51]ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Omg... My SO is 46 years old and he has similar wrinkles. Frank has aged so much during the past 2 years.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

I've been away from the board (and Brit and fam) for a few days working on a bunch of stuff for one of my son's classes (digression: I make shirts and gifts for the kids in order to take the burden off the teachers - they want to reward the kids for doing well, but I don't think they should have to pay out of their own pockets, so I always offer my services to them each year), and I get back to see Britney flooded her house, doesn't seem to give a shit about Frank's grandmother passing, and is still going forward with her surgery, even though her house needs MAJOR repairs?? You better fucking believe I'd push my appointment back if all these major issues were going on in my family, but not this selfish bitch, oh no...

I've literally gotten to the point where I can't watch her stories anymore. I know she's lying, I know she's trying to sell shit, I know she doesn't care about anyone other than herself, so I feel sick watching her. I heard she went live?? Wtf? She's really trying to move her platform over to IG, isn't she?
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

My daughters legs look just like hers and she’s in physical therapy and may possibly have to get surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
earpsmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by earpsmom »

Thoughts on the Easter photo dump? Frank’s hand placement in this picture is weird, right? I feel so bad for Scarlett. Britney could have tried harder for a better picture on Easter. I don’t doubt that Scarlett will notice these pictures in the future.
I don’t see her hair extensions lasting much longer. I don’t think she likes them. It seems like they’re annoying her by the way she messes with them in every video.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
taminjoeplusthree
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by taminjoeplusthree »

earpsmom wrote:Thoughts on the Easter photo dump? Frank’s hand placement in this picture is weird, right? I feel so bad for Scarlett. Britney could have tried harder for a better picture on Easter. I don’t doubt that Scarlett will notice these pictures in the future.
I don’t see her hair extensions lasting much longer. I don’t think she likes them. It seems like they’re annoying her by the way she messes with them in every video.
She probably didn't want him to cover up her "dump truck"

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”