storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Part 19

Unread post by storeynyx »

Jedoc1 wrote:
storeynyx wrote:Just to prove how selfish and immature she is - on Snapchat, she chases her 4 y/o daughter around with a tea bag, BECAUSE the child is scared of it, and just laughs at her when she cries. Poor Aria! Her mum is such a b*tch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jesus christ a TEABAG?? What a monster,someone needs to call CPS right now!!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
I never said that. Britney is afraid of cotton buds, I'm sure she'd find it HILARIOUS if someone was chasing her with one

future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
future_wifey wrote:
Febe wrote:I paid $200 for mine lol.

I get that she shops a lot, but I don't really understand why this bothers everyone? I mean she's not spending your money...? If she's got the money (and we don't know if she does or doesn't) then why can't she spend it? Do you go up to people in Target with a shopping cart full of stuff and say something to them?
Agree. I don't think Britney shops without budging either. I'm sure that she's planned accordingly for all of these purchases. I know she wouldn't buy something she couldn't afford. Not to mention, she got sent a lot of baby stuff/maternity clothes, so she didn't buy everything she has. She's also been doing YouTube for 4-5 years now. They're not obsessed with the latest electronics and they don't eat out every meal. They don't really seem to spend a lot of money on other things. I really don't think her shopping habits are that bad. To me she shops like an average (mid-upper) middle class person, but that's just my opinion.

Lol all she does is buy throw pillows and baby clothes in all newborn sizes all day everyday. All she does is shop. I've said before that it's not my $ so whatevs, but people that are so materialistic like she is gross me out.

If she spent money on activities for the kids I wouldn't judge her shopping all the time. Seriously all she does when she's by herself with the kids is take them to target and it's absolutely pathetic.
Haha I get it. Some of those things a little useless to me. But to each her own!

future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
future_wifey wrote:
Febe wrote:I paid $200 for mine lol.

I get that she shops a lot, but I don't really understand why this bothers everyone? I mean she's not spending your money...? If she's got the money (and we don't know if she does or doesn't) then why can't she spend it? Do you go up to people in Target with a shopping cart full of stuff and say something to them?
Agree. I don't think Britney shops without budging either. I'm sure that she's planned accordingly for all of these purchases. I know she wouldn't buy something she couldn't afford. Not to mention, she got sent a lot of baby stuff/maternity clothes, so she didn't buy everything she has. She's also been doing YouTube for 4-5 years now. They're not obsessed with the latest electronics and they don't eat out every meal. They don't really seem to spend a lot of money on other things. I really don't think her shopping habits are that bad. To me she shops like an average (mid-upper) middle class person, but that's just my opinion.

Lol all she does is buy throw pillows and baby clothes in all newborn sizes all day everyday. All she does is shop. I've said before that it's not my $ so whatevs, but people that are so materialistic like she is gross me out.

If she spent money on activities for the kids I wouldn't judge her shopping all the time. Seriously all she does when she's by herself with the kids is take them to target and it's absolutely pathetic.
Haha I get it. Some of those things a little useless to me. But to each her own!

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

storeynyx wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I thought the tea bag thing was really funny not gonna lie lol. Aria wasn't traumatized or screaming and crying or anything. Thought it was harmless.
I didn't actually say she traumatised her kid, I said she was acting like a bitch towards her. Specifically as she just laughed when Aria was crying.
But I guess different strokes, eh?

Yeah I just think calling her a bitch over that was harsh. Aria wasn't crying she was just yelling and running away. Sometimes ya gotta tease your kid lol it's just a dumb fear that aria has to get over.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I also remember her saying they personally don't have savings for the kids, but Eans mother does.

It's like, oh someone else is saving for my kids let me buy a $160 diaper bag. What happens if god forbid, his mom decides she wants to spend that money? What if she wasn't planning on having to save for 3 kids. Idk, I would be saving for my own kids instead of relying solely on the grandmas savings.

future_wifey
Talker
Talker

JennaLuvBug wrote:I also remember her saying they personally don't have savings for the kids, but Eans mother does.

It's like, oh someone else is saving for my kids let me buy a $160 diaper bag. What happens if god forbid, his mom decides she wants to spend that money? What if she wasn't planning on having to save for 3 kids. Idk, I would be saving for my own kids instead of relying solely on the grandmas savings.

Wait wait wait. What??!! Okay that changes my opinion on her spending a lot. Do you happen to remember how long ago she said this??? I mean I understand if this was back when they were 18 and living paycheck to paycheck for that time period, but now there's no excuse!!

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

The lily jade diaper bag is only 1 year old..if I had a $350 bag that was sent to me for free only a year ago I wouldn't be buying a new one. Crazy.

If you search "britneyandbaby diaper bag" she has 6 different videos with 6 different bags lol
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yes to all of this. She can spend thousands on useless bullshit but can't enroll Aria in dance, both in gymnastics, a Gymboree, SOMETHING? If I have money I always spend it on the kids before me. Yeah busing your kids to different things is tiring, but she signed herself up for this shit by getting preggo on purpose three times.

I'll take back all of this if she has them enrolled in some kind of activity. But the only activity I see them doing is going to Target and dancing at home.

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

"I would say January is our coldest month"- well B, it is winter so that's probably a good guess

She pronounces inside as ENside. Include as ENclude

Everything she buys is just to look like everything is perfect in her life. She is so filling a void with trying to have the perfect Instagram looking family. It's sad

exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

I think Aria would love to do a dance or gymnastics class. I know she's in preschool so she's still out of the house with other kids, but still. And Nolan would also love something like that. You can find gymnastics or even dance classes for toddlers, usually a "mommy and me" type of thing. And not to be all doom and gloom, but he won't be able to do that sort of thing for long. I would want those experiences with him while he's still mobile and wanting to climb stuff and before his symptoms started to pick up.

I'm an introvert and homebody, so I get it to some extent. But it's good for them, and activities are also a really good way to meet other people. I have met some wonderful friends through my kids' activities, and we get together outside of those activities. Volunteering for one of their activities has also been really rewarding for me personally, too.

I'm not going to knock Britney on wanting a new diaper bag or even having a fancy diaper bag. I carry some pricy bags as well, and I think it's one of those things you either get or you don't (even without kids in the picture, some people like designer stuff and others see a bag as something only as a means to carry stuff and would never spend more than $20 on one). But I will say that it's a bit annoying in addition the overall excess of STUFF with her. I think she shops to fill a void, and to "keep up with the Joneses." I'd be less annoyed if she also spent money on things that were more enriching for her kids, like activities or a museum/zoo membership or SOMETHING. I wouldn't want my kids to remember trips to Target and drive-through windows as what they did with mom. I think Britney takes very good care of her kids, keeps a clean home, etc. but she's so willing to spend money on trends but not on things that have a lasting or enriching effect.
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

It's not the new expensive diaper bag, i understand wanting a nice one... i Don't understand why she says she needs a smaller bag when adding another kid...just say you wanted the new one B!

When she trys to justify her spending it's so much worse. We NEEDED to get this, that ect.. Just say we wanted this so we got it.
You don't need a million baby washcloths, you don't need millions of plastic toddler forks, or new decor every season.

Maybe I'm alone in this but it's how she justifies her spending with bs excuses, not the spending itself that bugs me.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

mocalyn wrote:It's not the new expensive diaper bag, i understand wanting a nice one... i Don't understand why she says she needs a smaller bag when adding another kid...just say you wanted the new one B!

When she trys to justify her spending it's so much worse. We NEEDED to get this, that ect.. Just say we wanted this so we got it.
You don't need a million baby washcloths, you don't need millions of plastic toddler forks, or new decor every season.

Maybe I'm alone in this but it's how she justifies her spending with bs excuses, not the spending itself that bugs me.

Oh yeah, I totally agree. She spends a ton of time justifying her purchases and doesn't seem to understand want vs. need. Just say I liked this so I bought it!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

exracer wrote:
mocalyn wrote:It's not the new expensive diaper bag, i understand wanting a nice one... i Don't understand why she says she needs a smaller bag when adding another kid...just say you wanted the new one B!

Oh yeah, I totally agree. She spends a ton of time justifying her purchases and doesn't seem to understand want vs. need. Just say I liked this so I bought it!
This is EXACTLY why it drives me insane. She always says she NEEDS something.. NEEDS a new diaper bag, NEEDS a key rig when she just got one 6 months ago, NEEDS 2 diaper carts.

I would like her more if she just flat out said " I liked it, and I have the money, so you know what, I got it." If she was just honest it wouldn't bother me.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

*keurig

future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Lovehound11 wrote:"I would say January is our coldest month"- well B, it is winter so that's probably a good guess

She pronounces inside as ENside. Include as ENclude

Everything she buys is just to look like everything is perfect in her life. She is so filling a void with trying to have the perfect Instagram looking family. It's sad

I think she just said that because in different places it gets coldest at different times. I don't think that was a dumb comment. I live in the south and February is usually our coldest month. Right now it's 70 degrees.

Masm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Masm »

I was watching old videos when it was just aria, and Britney didn't seem so bad back then. She didn't seem so uptight about scattered toys and she did more with aria it seems like. I may be wrong but didn't she have her in swimming lessons at one point?
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

future_wifey wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:I also remember her saying they personally don't have savings for the kids, but Eans mother does.

Wait wait wait. What??!! Okay that changes my opinion on her spending a lot. Do you happen to remember how long ago she said this??? I mean I understand if this was back when they were 18 and living paycheck to paycheck for that time period, but now there's no excuse!!

I believe it was her budgeting video. Nolan was born when she did the video so it isn't too too old. I'm at work so I can't go look for it. I will when I get off.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

smom12 wrote:*keurig

She bought a new Keurig (the white one). She had one already but it didn't match her all white everything home decor so off she went to buy a new one.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Masm wrote:I was watching old videos when it was just aria, and Britney didn't seem so bad back then. She didn't seem so uptight about scattered toys and she did more with aria it seems like. I may be wrong but didn't she have her in swimming lessons at one point?
She did use to do more with Aria when she was the only child. She would take her to the park on a reg basis too. We don't see any of that now
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I'm buying the dockatot even though this is my last baby not because I NEED but because I WANT it lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”