BritneyandbabyNOLAN

Nanomb07
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BritneyandbabyNOLAN

Unread post by Nanomb07 »

Has anyone else noticed all the favoritism Britney shows for Nolan over Aria ? I understand Nolan's health condition but the flat out favoritism bugs the heck out of me ! Poor Aria:(
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: BritneyandbabyNOLAN

Unread post by Blackswan »

She's one youtuber I don't see favoritism with.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And you JUST joined minutes ago and we didn't really agree to this thread title. Adding it's has been discussed endlessly and doesn't match the current topic being discussed in the previous thread. AND it's too early to open part 23
Nanomb07
Wallflower
Wallflower

I apologize I don't quite understand how all this stuff works I'm new to it . I assumed I could just start a discussion on what I thought to see if anyone shared the same idea. I will delete it if you like?
Nanomb07
Wallflower
Wallflower

I apologize I don't quite understand how all this stuff works I'm new to it . I assumed I could just start a discussion on what I thought to see if anyone shared the same idea. I will delete it if you like?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nanomb07 wrote:I apologize I don't quite understand how all this stuff works I'm new to it . I assumed I could just start a discussion on what I thought to see if anyone shared the same idea. I will delete it if you like?
You can but then it gets confusing and then there's different discussions on different threads going on at the same time. You can always just bring it up in the main open thread.
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenOnFire95 »

i agree, saw it on most occasions, like britney has so much time on her hands it's not even funny, and i seriously don't understeand why it's such a ''big deal''
to left nollieee bear with ean for i don't know an hour or 2 and just take aria to a walk or ice cream or any activity for kids at age 4. even if britney would just take aria
to a walk and sit down with her somewhere in the nature and had a simple chat with her it would mean a lot to her. But no, britney is either annoying with her complain about being huge because she's over pregnant, nollieee bear is still a ''baby'' and cannot be left with anyone else because he's still you know, a ''baby''. oh, i belive nolan is able to sleep on his own and gave up the paci at least during the day and also, be left with either ean or his relatives. i wonder who can't seem to cut a cord here... well britney seems to be the one.
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

i wonder if nolan is currently throwing an epic fit right now because his mommy isn't at home to ''baby'' him :P
Nanomb07
Wallflower
Wallflower

QueenOnFire95 wrote:i agree, saw it on most occasions, like britney has so much time on her hands it's not even funny, and i seriously don't understeand why it's such a ''big deal''
to left nollieee bear with ean for i don't know an hour or 2 and just take aria to a walk or ice cream or any activity for kids at age 4. even if britney would just take aria
to a walk and sit down with her somewhere in the nature and had a simple chat with her it would mean a lot to her. But no, britney is either annoying with her complain about being huge because she's over pregnant, nollieee bear is still a ''baby'' and cannot be left with anyone else because he's still you know, a ''baby''. oh, i belive nolan is able to sleep on his own and gave up the paci at least during the day and also, be left with either ean or his relatives. i wonder who can't seem to cut a cord here... well britney seems to be the one.
Nanomb07
Wallflower
Wallflower

That's what I thought it really is sad. I was watching old videos and Aria never got the treatment that Nolan gets. I mean she's not neglected but there is definitely favoritism . Britney is always talking about how Aria hey so " independent" but that's just because she has to be . I wonder what it's going to be like with baby Harlow.
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Nanomb07 wrote:That's what I thought it really is sad. I was watching old videos and Aria never got the treatment that Nolan gets. I mean she's not neglected but there is definitely favoritism . Britney is always talking about how Aria hey so " independent" but that's just because she has to be . I wonder what it's going to be like with baby Harlow.
agree. The real fun will begin as soon as Britney will get home from hospital. Right now she's enjoying having attention from everyone, but when she got home it's going to be another story: Nolan is going to be 100% jealous because he's not going to be the "baby" any longer. And it's Britney's fault because she allowed Nolan to be a baby for way too long. Aria might get slightly jealous as well, because she will experience the actual suffering from lack of attention for her mom or dad. I haven't really seen it aria just spending time with either Britney or Ean with no nollieee bear screaming his head off :?
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Aria is older, she naturally needs less attention than a toddler still in Nappies who isnt fully talking. I dont see the favoritism. Also, how do we know that while Nolan is napping/in bed/playing, Britney doesn't sit down with Aria for a little chat. Britney does her homework with her away from Nolan and Ean as well. Catering to a childs' personality is not favoritism. Nolan is more clingy (as some kids naturally are), and Aria is more independent.

Also, Britney realised mistakes she make with Aria as an infant and improved with Nolan. Would you have rathered she realised crying it out was a bad method between kids, but done it to Nolan because she did it to Aria? No, you know better so you do better. Her difference in mothering Aria and Nolan as infants wasnt about favoritism, it was about learning and growing as a parent.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”