BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I feel like naming the third kid is the hardest. Like Aria and Nolan, my first two have names that flow really well together and I feel like a third (not pregnant. ttc) could easily mess up that flow. It is funny how picky she says she is yet her kids names seem so random but it might be because she picks two names she likes instead of using a family name for a middle name which I am more used to (not that there is anything wrong with not using a family name)
I do think Aria, Harper and Nolan flow better than Aria, Harlow and Nolan. Harlow is harsher sounding and doesnt roll off the tongue as easy though with that said I dont like the name Harpr at all and I do think Harlow is pretty it just reminds me of Holly Madisons dog when she would yell for it out the window "Harrrloooowwwwwww!"
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Also, love the fact that they chose betwen Grey and Avery and the babies name was almost Harper... to bad their last name isnt Jackson because Harper Avery Jackson sounds nice :)
BritneyandPrettyLittleGreysAnatomyfan
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dazzled »

Harlow is a trendy name. Something you'd expect a celebrity to name their kids—which is the case here. Aria and Nolan may not be classic, common names like, say, Sarah or James, but they still have that ring to it. Harlow sounds like something you'd call your dog. I can't for the life of me imagine a grown woman with the name Harlow.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

Blackswan wrote:
Midia wrote:Well, there's the explanation for Harlow's name and it was a name close to Harper but less popular as a lot of us guessed... definitly not something I would do for my child mostly because I am not fond of the name Harlow (I don't really like Harper either) but whatever, the debate is over for me, it was their choice.

I read a few here not being that much ok with B buying a toy to Aria, surprisingly I am quite ok with it because there is a reason behind it it, B said Aria is helping a lot with Harlow by keeping Nolan occupied for example and (I think) it's very good B shows her appreciation of Aria's attitude by offering her something. I know my mother did the same when my sisters were born. Well my surprise was probably less expensive because we weren't as "at ease" with money but I don't really care about that, if Ean and Britney can afford it, they do whatever they want, the idea was to buy something that would please Aria to say thank you. (Not that I think it was necessary to offer something, obviously Aria seems to genuily want to help but it was a nice gesture I think, it's a way to show their appreciate towards Aria helpful nature).
That's all fine and dandy but B rewards Aria for the most littlest things all the time was the point which you obviously missed.
And it creates a spoiled and entitled child. You know what would be a special way to thank Aris, with her time and attention. Letting her stay up 20 minutes later one night to have special one on one time with Mommy. Giving her a toy just sets that expectation that is she's helpful or good she gets something. Eventually she'll do things just to manipulate her parents to give her something. I think Britney's beast is in the right place, it's just not the way I'd execute it. I guess it's just a difference in parenting styles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”