BritneyandBaby: Washing Out Everything Part 22

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Washing Out Everything Part 22

Unread post by smom12 »

Ummmm did I miss a hug? Why wouldn't she hug them when they came through the door?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

smom12 wrote:Ummmm did I miss a hug? Why wouldn't she hug them when they came through the door?!

You didn't miss a hug. There were none. The whole thing was so very awkward. I had secondhand embarrassment
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
smom12 wrote:Ummmm did I miss a hug? Why wouldn't she hug them when they came through the door?!

You didn't miss a hug. There were none. The whole thing was so very awkward. I had secondhand embarrassment
Ok I just wanted to make sure because I was watching it on my phone and it kept spazzing. I was waiting for a hug and omg this is so great we missed you blah blah but no hugs Or anything. So fucking weird.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Idk why people are questioning her about choosing to shop at old navy lol

I love old navy! I've personally never noticed the clothes shrinking or any holes in them.
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

I had to say this, when Britney was talking about the clothes she got at the actual old navy store, she said FLOOR LEAF CLOVER. Floor.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

anonymous2829 wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:I don't get why people feel some how inferior after watching her videos just because she 'can' go shopping. Idk, the kardashians are filthy rich for NO FUCKING REASON, and I still don't feel envious of their life. I would hate to be in the spotlight like them and hate myself so much that I have to start doing plastic surgery at the age of 17. Same thing with Britney. I like her style and the stuff she buys but I don't envy her in any way. Most people here think she's so vanilla and boring, and she is. So I don't think it's a problem so much with what she posts but more so how some of you feel about yourself. Money comes and goes. There are more important things in life.

You're right, that's something I'm working on with myself. I grew up with wealthy parents who still look down on me as a person and mother because my husband and I are having a family and aren't as "well off" as they were when they started having children. I constantly remind myself that my children are very loved, and have all the things they need and then some. So, yes, it is a problem for me when it comes to comparing myself to others but I'm aware of it and working on it every day.

That's really horrible. No one should make you feel that way. I sometimes envy certain people on IG, however I idolize people who travel a lot and just generally appear more happy, but then I remind myself that I can do what they do if I just make different choices for myself. I honestly blame social media in general lol. It can literally make you sick always looking at the facade that some people post and constantly comparing yourself. I almost wish it was never invented

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

anonymous2829 wrote:
KatherineLouvain wrote:If I had kids and didn't own my own house or save money for them I wouldn't dare shop as much as she does, but each to their own. Her shopping habits don't bother me, it's the excuses she comes up with. Like, your kids didn't NEED $400 worth of clothes and you didn't need a new white coffee machine that time. I wouldn't be half as annoyed if she was just honest and said she wanted to buy them and she could afford them.

I have a 3 year old son and a baby on the way and sometimes watching all her shopping hauls makes me feel jealous/like I'm not the greatest mother because I don't go out and buy all the latest trendy things, and I don't do "clothing hauls" (I buy items that he NEEDS here and there when I have gift cards or coupons or see a sale). But your comment just made me feel better lol because my husband and I do own our own house, and we're super frugal because we like to continuously be adding to our saving account which gives us a sense of security for the future. I technically could go out and spend money stupidly, but we care way more about financial security than "looking" like we have money and having the latest trends.

Kids don't give a shit about clothes, seriously don't feel bad. If you take your kids out, spend time with them, and put them first, then you're a better mom than Britney is.

She doesn't buy all that crap for her kids, she buys it because it makes her feel happy for a minute.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

I just watched the clothing haul, and I cannot believe that she didn't have any clothes for Harlow larger than 0-3 months. Like, she had a TON of clothes for that baby. Was her plan just to buy enough so she never had to wash clothes before they were outgrown? I wonder how many things Harlow never even wore. I could see if she was a first time mom, but this is her third. Come on now. It's only been a month and the kid needs a whole new wardrobe?

All of her spending and hauls and everything would bother me so much less if she was just like, "It's my money and I enjoy shopping, I bought them because I wanted to." Her justification drives me nuts. And I wonder how often she does their laundry.
shaybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shaybaby »

nobettsaboutit wrote:I had to say this, when Britney was talking about the clothes she got at the actual old navy store, she said FLOOR LEAF CLOVER. Floor. Image

Haha I heard that too. I think she said it right the second time she said it

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Maybe they're just not coming up for me but did she delete the 'negative' comments?
sunsetlove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunsetlove »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Maybe they're just not coming up for me but did she delete the 'negative' comments?

Yeah I don't see the negative comments either
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

I feel bad for her, I mean...think about it. Buying new stuff is only satisfying for a little bit, then a month later it's not "new" anymore so she gets bored and buys more stuff. I grew up poor as shit and would only get 1 new pair of shoes a year, didn't get many new clothes, but I had clothes and that was enough. It's laughable when her kids have CLOSETS FULL of shit they don't use or wear and yet they "so desperately need" more all the time. Now that I'm older I just don't care about material items. They bring happiness for a short while, I like to spend it on needs so I can save up to make memories. Memories are not made going to target and IKEA. New experiences aren't had at target and ikea, this world has so much to offer and she literally sits in her white sterile house. She has the world at her fingertips and she does nothing with it. It's truly sad. It's like she doesn't know how to do anything else. Does she even have any interests? That's an honest question. And before anyone says she might have anxiety or shopping might bring her happiness, or maybe she's just a homebody..how is that fair to her kids?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

sunsetlove wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Maybe they're just not coming up for me but did she delete the 'negative' comments?

Maybe she realized she looked stupid replying to them all sassy than actually getting them with good points.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Blueberry wrote:I feel bad for her, I mean...think about it. Buying new stuff is only satisfying for a little bit, then a month later it's not "new" anymore so she gets bored and buys more stuff. I grew up poor as shit and would only get 1 new pair of shoes a year, didn't get many new clothes, but I had clothes and that was enough. It's laughable when her kids have CLOSETS FULL of shit they don't use or wear and yet they "so desperately need" more all the time. Now that I'm older I just don't care about material items. They bring happiness for a short while, I like to spend it on needs so I can save up to make memories. Memories are not made going to target and IKEA. New experiences aren't had at target and ikea, this world has so much to offer and she literally sits in her white sterile house. She has the world at her fingertips and she does nothing with it. It's truly sad. It's like she doesn't know how to do anything else. Does she even have any interests? That's an honest question. And before anyone says she might have anxiety or shopping might bring her happiness, or maybe she's just a homebody..how is that fair to her kids?
I agree with everything you said. If she had depression and then Nolan had his diagnosis she reaaaaallly should have taken the time to deal with it and work on herself. The last thing she should have been doing is having a 3rd baby. I mean, its bating a dead horse and it doesnt matter because Harlow is here now but the excuse of her having anxiety is such BS. If she does she needs to seek help for it if it is SO bad she cant do anything with her kids and also people with social anxiety just dont want to leave the house/socialize with people but B has no problem going out to restaurants or going to Target. You cant really have it both ways... she doesnt have to socialize with anyone at the park or beach or when taking the kids for a walk.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
sunsetlove wrote:

Maybe she realized she looked stupid replying to them all sassy than actually getting them with good points.

How funny that she was all bragging about her replies calling herself a smartass hahaha. What a weak ass bitch

She must have come down off her shopping high
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I can just hear it now. Ean saying "you enjoy the money for the shopping trips right? Then tone down the nasty a bit, because my paychecks aren't supporting your habit.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Someone tweeted to her about the car seats all in one row

She said "the seat belts actually didn't overlap once we tried the car seats out. We had a car seat tech approve it just in case. Kind of weird that you went all the way back to august of 2016 to find this in a Facebook forum"

If there is a car seat tech here, correct me if I'm wrong, but overlap doesn't literally mean they're crossed over eachother right? It just means the seatbelt is in a shared area of the next seat over? So ......sounds like a giant load of bullshit that she's spewing
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Someone tweeted to her about the car seats all in one row

She said "the seat belts actually didn't overlap once we tried the car seats out. We had a car seat tech approve it just in case. Kind of weird that you went all the way back to august of 2016 to find this in a Facebook forum"

If there is a car seat tech here, correct me if I'm wrong, but overlap doesn't literally mean they're crossed over eachother right? It just means the seatbelt is in a shared area of the next seat over? So ......sounds like a giant load of bullshit that she's spewing
Hey Brit, your bitch is showing. Also, it's kind of weird that you don't hug your dad or brother after not seeing them for awhile... but that's none of my business. Someone must've pissed in your cornflakes.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

One on hand, I get it... It must be annoying to have people pick apart everything you do and I want to like B, and I want to laugh at her bitchy comments but then I think... you bring it on yourself! You cant have your cake and eat it too. You want people to watch your whole life so this is what you get.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

poor Nolan he only has pajamas to wear this summer #MiddleChild

Sent from my 0PJA2

Return to “Britneyandbaby”