BritneyandBaby- She Hauls, He Stalls Part 23

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby- She Hauls, He Stalls Part 23

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Mel1011 wrote:Her idea of a relaxed family day is going to the outlets? Sounds more like a relaxed Britney day.

I thought the same, how awful that she thinks the outlets counts as a family day..
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

She's so pathetic. The family day was for Britney's enjoyment not her families.

And she's acting like her life is so so busy. Britney all you freaking do is shop. You're not as busy as you want everyone to believe you are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

So so busy? Girl, you have one kid in preschool. She isn't even involved in extracurricular activities. So running her to and from school is what keeps you so busy? Try adding in a full time job with that. You have no idea how good you have it.

Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

I had pretty curly hair prior to getting pregnant with my daughter. It's definitely a lot straighter than it was before she was conceived. I haven't noticed much difference with my second pregnancy though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Most moms and dad's can relate? Umm....I don't think we can relate to your anything but busy life. Her kids have spent more time in target than they have at the park. There is no way she could survive a week in any of our lives.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 78b631.jpg[/img]

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

MommaOfThree wrote:Most moms and dad's can relate? Umm....I don't think we can relate to your anything but busy life. Her kids have spent more time in target than they have at the park. There is no way she could survive a week in any of our lives.

I bet Ean feels the same way we do about her constant complaining bc he's actually worked jobs outside of the home.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 78b631.jpg[/img]

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

dailyblahblahblah wrote:So so busy? Girl, you have one kid in preschool. She isn't even involved in extracurricular activities. So running her to and from school is what keeps you so busy? Try adding in a full time job with that. You have no idea how good you have it.

I wonder what she's going to do when she has to go to multiple schools in one day for pickups/drop offs (elementary/middle/high school), grocery shopping, then adding any sports or acitivities that the kids will ask to do + handling Nolan when he is no longer able to get around without help/might have more dr appointments than he does now. I'm not saying this to be mean or anything, I really don't know how she is going to cope if she thinks life is busy now.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

So much cringe with that #ad.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Im wondering if part of the keurig ad was supposed to be showing "even with a bust lifestyle you have to take a break and enjoy a family day!" bcause I hav never heard her talk about "family day" before and all they ever do is eat pizza and watch movies. As soon as she was in the car talking about family day and her busy lifestyle I knew it was an ad. Also, shopping at the outlets is a family activity but everyone stayed in the car??? I dont get it.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Is busyness even a word?

Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

smom12 wrote:Is busyness even a word?

LMFAO At first glance I was like bitches are making up words now? Is that how it's even spelled? And then I googled it so make sure
and that is how it is actually spelled. Then I laughed because B actually took the time to spell check her #ad post. #YouGotMeB #CanYouPronounceItTho Image
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

Gray wrote:
smom12 wrote:Is busyness even a word?

LMFAO At first glance I was like bitches are making up words now? Is that how it's even spelled? And then I googled it so make sure
and that is how it is actually spelled. Then I laughed because B actually took the time to spell check her #ad post. #YouGotMeB #CanYouPronounceItTho Image
Normally the ads for social media are written by the companies or agencies in advance and sent to the posters to just paste on their pics. I doubt she spell checked anything Image

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I was thinking about my day today

We get up at 430am (all of us, which is husband and our two kids) i dress myself and my two kids. We eat breakfast dad leaves at 515

530 we get our shoes and last bits on.
545 we leave.
600 I start work at 6... I work at a daycare so both kids come with me.
730 I take 10 min to get my son to his preschool
830 I take another 10 min to drop my daughter off at the bus to get to her preschool.
(My kids go to different preschools... how do I do it?!)

I work until 3. I go get my kids from grandmas. (They get off at 230 and I get off at 3 so she picks them up for me.)

Then we go grocery shopping at an actual store.

We get home about 4-430 and we unwind. Turn on some tv, have a snack if grandma didn't feed them (she always does)

5 I start dinner.

6 husband comes home and we eat and hang out.

730 its bath/shower time

8 it's bed for pretty much everyone.

And with all that being said, I don't even think I'm really all that busy. My poor husband does much more demanding job than I do and he works such longer hours than me. Sometimes they do 13 hour shifts so we are pretty lucky he is getting off decent this time around.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Mount-inn = mountain

lol
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I was thinking about my day today

We get up at 430am (all of us, which is husband and our two kids) i dress myself and my two kids. We eat breakfast dad leaves at 515

530 we get our shoes and last bits on.
545 we leave.
600 I start work at 6... I work at a daycare so both kids come with me.
730 I take 10 min to get my son to his preschool
830 I take another 10 min to drop my daughter off at the bus to get to her preschool.
(My kids go to different preschools... how do I do it?!)

I work until 3. I go get my kids from grandmas. (They get off at 230 and I get off at 3 so she picks them up for me.)

Then we go grocery shopping at an actual store.

We get home about 4-430 and we unwind. Turn on some tv, have a snack if grandma didn't feed them (she always does)

5 I start dinner.

6 husband comes home and we eat and hang out.

730 its bath/shower time

8 it's bed for pretty much everyone.

And with all that being said, I don't even think I'm really all that busy. My poor husband does much more demanding job than I do and he works such longer hours than me. Sometimes they do 13 hour shifts so we are pretty lucky he is getting off decent this time around.

In Britney's defense although she grocery shops at Target , she goes to a Super Target which is the same as a super walmart a grocery and department store together ..
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

I worked a high powered job , then stayed home with my three , I wanted to be a sham I will say it's harder much harder ,
I dunno it's everything, you have no feelings of accomplishment, or praise for a job well done , no big bonus , nice lunches where you actually eat in peace , wearing nice clothes not covered in bodily fluids ,
Adult conversations, a manicure in your lunch hour the companionship/hilarious banter , I could go on .
Yup staying home with three kids is definitely more challenging than a day at the office at least for me .
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Nolan didn't even know what the fuck to do at the park. That's how you know he hasn't been there since his first birthday party they had there.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

I can tell she actually believes her days are busy...which is really sad. I really wish she would talk to someone about her anxiety and depression. She has a beautiful family and she needs to learn some coping strategies to help her manage her stress. Life cannot be this easy for her forever ( at home YouTube job and husband works from home) so when it does start to get hard she's not going to know how to handle it. I still can't help but get annoyed when she calls her life busy and stressful.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Momto3boys wrote:
In Britney's defense although she grocery shops at Target , she goes to a Super Target which is the same as a super walmart a grocery and department store together ..[/quote]

Yeah I will go to the "little Walmart" which is just groceries if I don't go to smiths/krogers. We have an Albertsons walking distance from my house but omg it's so expensive. I will do super Walmart if the kids need clothes or something and I don't feel like making two trips. It's about 5 miles away so if I don't mind the extra trips I will do smiths and then target which is right next to the Albertsons.

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I'm not sure what the fascination with being busy is. Why do people need to comment about how much busier they are than Britney? Does it really matter?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”