BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

wishyouwere wrote:i can't stand her clickbaits anymore. i can't stand clickbaits period but she always use her clickbait on hinting something happenned to nolan who has a disease and that is just so wrong on many fucking levels.
especially since it was a split second of the vlog. I could see maaayyybe if it had been a significant part of the video but the video could have been called "late fathers day celebration" or "park day with 3 kids" "grinch in june", "babies first crawl" I mean none of these are particularly witty but off the top of my head and are loads better than "i almost lost him"
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

I do have to say that Leanne (Grady's mom) is probably the best thing to happen to Aria and Nolan this summer. Britney is actually taking the kids out to do age-appropriate activities instead of being cooped up all day or the occasional trip to target or Starbucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

wishyouwere wrote:i can't stand her clickbaits anymore. i can't stand clickbaits period but she always use her clickbait on hinting something happenned to nolan who has a disease and that is just so wrong on many fucking levels.
You should check out The LaVignes Life click bait titles.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

madi_b_123 wrote:I do have to say that Leanne (Grady's mom) is probably the best thing to happen to Aria and Nolan this summer. Britney is actually taking the kids out to do age-appropriate activities instead of being cooped up all day or the occasional trip to target or Starbucks.

I definitely agree. It's so nice to see Brit taking the kids out and interacting.

Also I'm a shitty person but that girls eyebrows look fucking awful.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Amelia322 wrote:
lagenialester wrote:This is just a question because I've never heard this before, but I've noticed that Aria says "her" instead of "she" all the time. (Latest video at around 5:25-5:33 when Harlow is "crawling") Is that a regional thing? I've never heard it, but assume by 5 she would know how to use those words correctly if they were modeled for her correctly. She seems like a bright girl, so I was surprised!

I thought that was so weird too. Maybe that's something she's working on? Should be corrected now though, she's 5.

OMG BRITNEYS FRIDGE! Damn girl has it
Loaded with processed junk! I guess I never seen The inside of her fridge or freezer. But damn! Everything was packaged! No wonder she can't lose the weight!

Of course she lost her kid again at the park. Remember when she lost aria but was supposedly right in front of her? Lol

Each year I have one or two kids who do not use their pronouns correctly at the beginning of the year (Kindergarten). It doesn't worry me too much, but if they still are at the end of the year- I make a note of it in their file. It's not something to be too worried about usually kids do it out of habit because they are not corrected consistently.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

Where did she meet Leanne?
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

Dhatkat wrote:That was some shitty breakfast! Poor ean

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk
Hahahahaha! Right?! Canned biscuits, Pre sliced cheese, olive oil soaked eggs and Pre made potatoes. Ean looked super thrilled while eating it.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Beautifuldisaster wrote:
Dhatkat wrote:That was some shitty breakfast! Poor ean

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk
Hahahahaha! Right?! Canned biscuits, Pre sliced cheese, olive oil soaked eggs and Pre made potatoes. Ean looked super thrilled while eating it.
Oh! And lets not forget that the kids requested waffles. Do they ever ALL eat the same damn meal?!
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

lagenialester wrote:This is just a question because I've never heard this before, but I've noticed that Aria says "her" instead of "she" all the time. (Latest video at around 5:25-5:33 when Harlow is "crawling") Is that a regional thing? I've never heard it, but assume by 5 she would know how to use those words correctly if they were modeled for her correctly. She seems like a bright girl, so I was surprised!

I think it has a lot to do with how her parents talk to her and her siblings. Always referring to them as 'brother' and 'sister'. Ean has always talked to the kids like they are cartoon characters. Britney only ever asks them if they want a treat or if something is 'soooo guuuud?!' - I don't think they've ever had a genuine, intelligent conversation with aria. She's 5. They always just ask her questions.
HopelessGarden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HopelessGarden »

Girl had her "hands full" at the park
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

She's so proud of this vlog, talking about how she just knows it's going to be a good one at the end and to let her know what we think. Lots of people complaining about the clickbait title in the comment section.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

askeptichere wrote:She's so proud of this vlog, talking about how she just knows it's going to be a good one at the end and to let her know what we think. Lots of people complaining about the clickbait title in the comment section.
It was just a bunch of random ass fucken clips put together
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”