BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I have doubts that this guy is really her dad. I think it's someone else.

First of all, he didn't even spell her name correctly....either spelling. He used an alternative 3rd spelling. What father does that?

Secondly, he doesn't speak like a adult man at all.

Third, he claimed he was here to clear the air, yet he hasn't answered any of the questions asked except to say how he knows about the site.
Then he says that will be his last post here and bails when people start asking real questions? What was the point of coming here then? He didn't clear up shit.

Yeah my vote is that it isn't really him.

Maybe someone should let Britney know that her "dad" is here and hasn't said a single word for her in her favor. Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:Lmao! I'm still dying at all of this. What (step) mother reads a gossip site on their (step) daughter? And dad didn't even TRY to give her a good character shout out or anything.

Right? My dad would defend me til I'm blue but ream me a new asshole in private. He says basically he doesn't defend his daughter because you can't change people. Like, dayum.

Brooklyn123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Brooklyn123 »

Britt Null posted a video with go found me page for her little nephew brennan. I would rather donate it to him. poor baby <3
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Holy fucking shit at Alyssas response on youtube, wasnt she recently driving drunk?? She needs to sit the fuck down.
She says nobody has "time" to bake all day and that "yard sales and bake sales" arent good enough to raise money.... JFC, Alyssa not everyone has a sister that the whole family can use to get fame and or money from. I think I am done giving these people views. Some people literally sell everything they own in a yard sale to try and helo family or themselves because it is all they can do and some people dont like taking hand outs. I feel bad that her dad got caught up in all of this but this is way, way too much. The sassiness and greed of those two sisters is beyond.
Betchplz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Betchplz »

Britneyandgimmegimme lol

cflack94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cflack94 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Holy fucking shit at Alyssas response on youtube, wasnt she recently driving drunk?? She needs to sit the fuck down.
She says nobody has "time" to bake all day and that "yard sales and bake sales" arent good enough to raise money.... JFC, Alyssa not everyone has a sister that the whole family can use to get fame and or money from. I think I am done giving these people views. Some people literally sell everything they own in a yard sale to try and helo family or themselves because it is all they can do and some people dont like taking hand outs. I feel bad that her dad got caught up in all of this but this is way, way too much. The sassiness and greed of those two sisters is beyond.
Yeah I hate to say it but after 5 years of watching, and for the most part really loving her family, I am done. Alyssa is unbelievable and the fact that Brit doesn't delete that comment means she sees nothing wrong with it. I'm unsubscribing.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Uggh Alyssas response really set me off!
She has to understand why GFMs make people uncomfortable. She used to say she would never do one for Nolan. I understand wanting to help your dad and honestly, if she had set up an IG shop and sold a bunch of stuff (kids clothes, toys etc) she could have made a decent amount ALTHOUGH it would have been "work" for her to take the photos, post and send shit out.... She also could have done videos every day for a month and gave him that money, or picked up extra sponsorships and explained to her viwers WHY.. Alyssa also could have done more videos for a month. They could have teamed up with their step mom and did a fundraiser with her scentsy etsy shop. Go Fund Me was NOT their last resort it was the easiest.
When I want or need something, I work more shifts. I take time away from my family and work.
Go Fund Mes make me really uncomfortable BUT I do understand how they work for some people... Brittany is just taking advantage of her viewers ONCE AGAIN.
If she puts up a P.O Box haul this week I hope she understands shit will HIT the fan and I also hope everyone here doesnt watch it at least for the first few days so her engagement on youtube is lower.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Betchplz wrote:Britneyandgimmegimme lol

haha YES!! Britney Sills and Gimme Gimme More, Gimme, Gimme More...
https://media.giphy.com/media/jTBDuZWbrTrck/giphy.gif
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

No time for yard sales but Britney has time to sell Karlos clothes. The irony....

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Notice that there is no actual physical human interaction in any of the ways she goes about making money. YouTube, GFM, Instagram to sell baby clothes, PO Box.
Betchplz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Betchplz »

These two sisters need to grow up. They still act like high school kids sometimes who likes cat fights and drama. Lol

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I feel very torn in a way lol. My dad had this happen to him. His was cancer. He was lucky to have insurance and with time got it taken care of. He is in remission. But I remember how hard it was for him and I feel for Keith. Thinking of what my dad went thru it makes me very sad for Keith. If I did have money I would donate to him but unfortunately I am broke.

In any case it wouldn't matter to me if they did ask for help if they (meaning Brit and Alyssa) didn't go about it the way they did.

I am a bit sad that Keith is embarrassed enough to want to take the gfm down too. No matter how I feel about Brit his feelings are hurt and that is sad to me.

I wish you all the best Keith. I hope you are able to get the medical help you need and find a good steady job.

Anyway....I started reading this at an emotional part of my morning and somehow my cold heart got hit in the feels. Now that that is over...back to snark :P
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

How silly of me guys. Instead of liquidating my dads storage unit to make up for me being out of work while my daughter was in hospital I should have just created a gofundme and target YouTube viewers. Gosh I feel so dumb now. *eyeroll*

Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I have doubts that this guy is really her dad. I think it's someone else.

First of all, he didn't even spell her name correctly....either spelling. He used an alternative 3rd spelling. What father does that?

Secondly, he doesn't speak like a adult man at all.

Third, he claimed he was here to clear the air, yet he hasn't answered any of the questions asked except to say how he knows about the site.
Then he says that will be his last post here and bails when people start asking real questions? What was the point of coming here then? He didn't clear up shit.

Yeah my vote is that it isn't really him.

Maybe someone should let Britney know that her "dad" is here and hasn't said a single word for her in her favor. Lmao.

I'd say it was him. He came here trying to settle things and didn't know how rowdy this place was before he came lol. He couldn't handle it so left super fast!

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

He did answer some questions and he did leave his e-mail.
I believe it was him. If someone was going to fake being him they would have stirred that pot alot more... Like, they would have answered some of the other questions (about Ean not marrying B lol) and if it was Alyssa, well we all know how sassy and immature she is...
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Probably because he reallzed his daughter is a greedy money hungry bitch
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

smom12 wrote:Here's the thing. My ex has Crohns like I mentioned before. Every year he goes for a colonoscopy (since he was 22 and he's 46 now). When they are in there, they find polyps, they get rid of them on the spot. They don't know if they are malignant until after they are sent to pathology.

The problem is them asking for this much BEFORE they even know what's going on! They are acting like he already has cancer! A colonoscopy with polyp removal will cost maybe, MAYBE 5k.

I'm gonna be the bitch to say it but she blew it WAY out of proportion and acted way too quick. They're just polyps. They don't even know yet for fucks sake.

The mega bitch in me thinks she wanted 5k for her dad and another 5k for herself to fix the plumbing problem because that's how much it's gonna cost and the neighbors are furious.

I went on GFM and there are people there whose parents have stage IV cancer and have $500 dollars and are really in hard times after their 3rd tumor removal, and this one goes and asks for 10k FOR POLYPS.

POLYPS.

Not a tumor.

POLYPS.

Wait until you've exhausted all your options (which you haven't) and wait until you got a definitive diagnosis before you ask for that much money. Now you just seem more like a greedy pig.

End of pre coffee rant.

My dad had polyps admittedly it's not the same in the UK as he didn't have to pay , and we all know privately they love to make money with extras , but he got his removed in fact they weren't overly worried about them the consultant said most are harmless,

NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

What's the over/under on how many days she sets up another GoFundMe for her "depression". I don't understand these idiots who have almost donated a combined $5,000 to her GFM account for her dad's "Pollups". Fuck that.

And her tweet, "do u really think I would have spent $$$ on microblading, if I knew this was going on with my dad?". YES YOU GOD DAMN WOULD HAVE! She knew how easy it would've been to get her dumb ass followers to donate to this or any cause.

Kiss my ass that I as a subscriber will donate to any of your causes, because you've gotten rich off of subscribers like me already through ads and sponsorships! Perhaps if you would've set up an emergency fund (savings account), you could have taken better care of your dad instead of leaching off your subscribers and a bullshit GoFundMe account.

Fuck.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Wow at that tweet! I hope someone here called out her bullshit lie..

Like everyone else said, She juuuust got them done but says she didn't know about her dad after she already said she's known about it for months?!

Where did she say she's known about it for months?
Carla
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carla »

I can't even with this girl.

It is so frustrating that Britney says that she would have saved if she knew this was going to happen. It's called being a responsible adult, Brit. It's clear you don't have any savings for Nolan (or any other emergencies). I mean what are you going to do when Nolans health declines? Guilt trip your subscribers to pay for Nolans medical bills? Hopefully this experience is a wake up call, and you become more responsible with money.

Please stop spending impulsively, Target won't keep you warm at night...

Return to “Britneyandbaby”