BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Betchplz
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by Betchplz »

BEplus3= BErealplusdon'tBEgreedy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gottheblues
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gottheblues »

Crazymess1215 wrote:Is that really her father? He made an account? That's so strange that she told her father to make an account on a gossip website. She obviously cares so much about what we think and say about her. Why doesnt she come on here though if she has something to say? She does have an account after all. Also I was just looking at her Twitter and some girl who says she lost her parents to cancer donated $500. While that is really sweet its just shocking that someone could donate that much to a youtuber that they don't even know personally.
Oh my god. This is so sleazy, I just cannot believe the nerve. I think they should return the money, I really do. I know Keith is ill, but I think Britney took this and ran with it, knowing full well she could ask for more (much more!) than necessary and pocket the rest. This isn't really so much on Britney's father, he isn't the YouTuber soliciting handouts and money from viewers. So this girl has no parents, and she gave 500 dollars of her personal money to this.... Britney should be ashamed of herself. But she's probably not.
sbest99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sbest99 »

GOFUNDME fraud alert??
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I think it's interesting how she said she would never accept money for a gofundme for Nolan because it's their responsibility, but then she goes and does this?
gottheblues
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gottheblues »

I don't watch any family Youtubers, just Britney occasionally. Are they all grifters like this??? Also, I think Britney is checking up here to get a feel for how much she can get away with. Like, she wants to see if anyone is close to busting her for asking for 10 grand. She comes here, realizes she way over shot the amount and might get caught, than changes it to 5,000 and donates to other GFM as some kind of cover. I wonder what Ean thinks of all this.
wishyouwere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wishyouwere »

BEplus3: The Computer Savvy Dad
why are you the way you are?
RedRuby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedRuby »

Blackswan wrote:I'm not saying who but I just remembered someone I know has the exact same thing Keith has. This person doesn't have insurance or a job. And doesn't speak English. This person, on their own, have managed to get low cost treatment. INCLUDING surgery. This person has really bad back problems and has still managed to take themselves to appointments and what not. You should be embarrassed Keith.
But help varies a lot also by state also and can sometimes take time. Also of it's a chance that it could be cancerous time can make a huge difference
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

RedRuby wrote:
Blackswan wrote:I'm not saying who but I just remembered someone I know has the exact same thing Keith has. This person doesn't have insurance or a job. And doesn't speak English. This person, on their own, have managed to get low cost treatment. INCLUDING surgery. This person has really bad back problems and has still managed to take themselves to appointments and what not. You should be embarrassed Keith.
But help varies a lot also by state also and can sometimes take time. Also of it's a chance that it could be cancerous time can make a huge difference
This person isn't getting any government assistance
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Y'all I leave for a couple of hours and shot goes down. I missed all the fun ugh! Anyway we're almost at 70 pages I think it's time de a new thread anyone contact a mod yet?
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

He doesn't know how to spell his daughter's name because she doesn't know how to spell it either. Brittany/Britney
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Blackswan wrote:
RedRuby wrote:
This person isn't getting any government assistance
I don't know about Ohio but in my state it's basically impossible to get low cost care. Especially cancer. My family member is paying hundreds of thousands for about a year of treatment. The hospital even gave her some assistance but she is drowning in med bills because of it. It's really heartbreaking :( she survived cancer but now lives a really stressful life working as much as she can.

It's nice to hear he has found low cost options - I feel like all cities and states should do that. I'm not sure if he is your friend/family but I wish him and his family the best :)
sbest99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sbest99 »

agree with gotthe blues. There is a link on GOFUNDME for anyone who feels this campaign might be fraudulent.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I highly doubt all the money from karlas ig shop will go to the gofundme. They're already almost at their goal.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 10c342.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... e62308.png[/img]

Her sister throwing a tantrum at someone suggesting they actually work for the money. Greedy pig family..gimme gimme $$

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

sbest99 wrote:agree with gotthe blues. There is a link on GOFUNDME for anyone who feels this campaign might be fraudulent.
Would anyone actually report though? They seem to want hella information
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Someone replied to her on twitter saying now everyone's gonna be commenting on anything she buys even if it's popsicles (wtf) and Britney liked the tweet

uh fuck yeah I will be judging everything she buys from now on. If you are publicly asking people for their money that comes with the territory you dumb ass bitch. No more target/old navy hauls for you Britney

Sipsteaclassily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sipsteaclassily »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I think it's interesting how she said she would never accept money for a gofundme for Nolan because it's their responsibility, but then she goes and does this?
I thought I remembered her saying she'd never use Gofundme for Nolan before, and her being sassy about it. She's such a hypocrite.

I agree with whoever said they could be trying to make money off of gofundme. She's just being greedy and lazy.
Do you think this is why she went to see her Dad?

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

I have a thread suggestion
Beplusfree
Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

BEplusDollarsNoSense,RespectPastTense

100% 'Britteny' knows about her dad being on here, if he really is on here. Where's your photo with today's newspaper Keithy?!
Totally kidding. As someone whose father has a high risk for bowel cancer and has polyps removed regularly, I feel for the family. I truly do. But I also cannot for the life of me having the audacity to put my hand out to strangers for help when they are still in a position to attempt to financially support themselves. Maybe it's just my opinion but I think of GFM pages as a last resort, after exhausting all other avenues for people who are experiencing a huge, life altering trauma.

But anyway. B, you have impulse control issues. I was just starting to maybe gain a slither of respect for you again, and ya blow it.

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

BEplus3stillfreeafter3

Return to “Britneyandbaby”