BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

4 mins in
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

workinprogress wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Umm that explanation about ditching beplus3 because "ean will no longer-only sometimes be in the vlogs"?

Skeeeeeetchy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel happy for Ean finally being allowed out of the house! I'm glad he's going to be working in an office instead of from home where Britney tries fooling around with him when he's trying to work. I think if any of us were married to her we'd want that break too! ;)

Yeah I am glad he's out of the house. Made me roll my eyes so hard when she said things have been crazy because she's been on her own with three kids. Oh wah Britney.

Just the way she was trying to dump ean off the channel and how he's going to work out of the house suddenly makes me wonder about their relationship

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Watching her put on makeup made me cringe. I couldn't take it. No way I could watch that whole video lol

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

She should really come to us for advice lol. I mean how many times did we say something was a bad choice and she regretted it after?
-sugar gliders
-another baby
-crisco lips
-Ean being in vlogs
-channel name
-lowering GFM amount
-going completely vegan

its me
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by its me »

So I've been watching this semi-new channel called "This Tangled Webb". Love her, she's got a toddler and twin baby boys, and she manages to do everything around the house AND grocery shop while caring for her 3 kids (shocker!). She's been trying to friend Britney i think, cause they live close so I've seen them chat on twitter. Does anything look familiar in this picture? She even did the "pop" noise! She aggravates me so much. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... e4a1fb.jpg[/img]

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Seeing her apply her makeup made me cringe.
Britney, Vanessa, Jessica, Kyra & Karen ALL need some dam makeup classes or watch more tutorials. If I were them I'd be embarrassed to even post those types of videos knowing theirs really good makeup artist on YT.
And all the people in the comments saying that all of these girls makeup looks so so good must suck at it too.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

smom12 wrote:She should really come to us for advice lol. I mean how many times did we say something was a bad choice and she regretted it after?
-sugar gliders
-another baby
-crisco lips
-Ean being in vlogs
-channel name
-lowering GFM amount
-going completely vegan

Her Britney marie channel too and all of the copying of keren

Her bad hair

And remember how everyone here said something wasn't right with Nolan and she wouldn't go see a doctor for like an entire year :/

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Still no Thank you video from this twat. Her subscribers must have their heads stuck up their asses. I really don't understand how she she isn't losing subscribers, she even said she did with the name change, so obviously she is buying them because there is no way she is actually gaining them after all the shit she has done.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

its me wrote:So I've been watching this semi-new channel called "This Tangled Webb". Love her, she's got a toddler and twin baby boys, and she manages to do everything around the house AND grocery shop while caring for her 3 kids (shocker!). She's been trying to friend Britney i think, cause they live close so I've seen them chat on twitter. Does anything look familiar in this picture? She even did the "pop" noise! She aggravates me so much.

I dont get it.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Why even put on makeup, she made the comment about Irmas winds, so where they even going to go anywhere?

When Ean was around almost 100% of the time, he probably was in between jobs and that why she didn't have money for her dad, and was pushing out sponsors like crazy....
Ean better slow down, it seems like he has worked a lot of places. eventually you run out of places to apply.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

So let's see:
She spends an hour round trip with school runs.
She spends 2 hours cleaning any given room(assumption).
She spends an hour getting ready.
That's four hours. What does she do the rest of the day that makes her so busy?

Oh I know, planning a wedding- wait no.

Going on a date- no that ain't it either.

Going to sch- nope.

???

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Blackswan wrote:Her teeth are so jacked up. Remember she said she's never worn braces and she has good teeth? If she smiles and turns to her left (your right on the screen) she looks like she's missing a tooth lol
I remember thinking her teeth were nice, until a few months ago when someone had posted a screenshot (maybe it's been a year, idk, time flies when you're having fun on YTMD) of her from one of her videos. And then it made me realize just how...not nice... her teeth were. And someone else on here said how B bragged about never having braces; I couldn't help but laugh to myself about that lmao
its me
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by its me »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
its me wrote:So I've been watching this semi-new channel called "This Tangled Webb". Love her, she's got a toddler and twin baby boys, and she manages to do everything around the house AND grocery shop while caring for her 3 kids (shocker!). She's been trying to friend Britney i think, cause they live close so I've seen them chat on twitter. Does anything look familiar in this picture? She even did the "pop" noise! She aggravates me so much.

I dont get it.
Really?

The twitter/Instagram buttons with a "pop" on the screen while she talks. That's new for her, but copied from this other channel is all I was trying to say. Because she copies everything from everyone, specially from lesser known youtubers since it's easier to get away with it.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

... What did I say about not being able to take Aria out of school? Instead of running to that workshop, and then again to Ohio she could of been looking into treatment opportunities for Nolan. Her and the entire family could of traveled all they needed to for that, and possibly found fun things to do in whatever city they traveled to.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

JennaLuvBug wrote:Why even put on makeup, she made the comment about Irmas winds, so where they even going to go anywhere?

When Ean was around almost 100% of the time, he probably was in between jobs and that why she didn't have money for her dad, and was pushing out sponsors like crazy....
Ean better slow down, it seems like he has worked a lot of places. eventually you run out of places to apply.
I've been thinking the same thing. I think Ean lost his job, Britney/they panicked and decided to do the family channel (something B probably wanted all along to keep up with the Ks but Ean wouldn't until they were without his income and he was home anyway). He was suddenly home and involved a LOT. Now he's suddenly working out of the house and she's back to her own channel?
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Who cares if she feels "so so busy"? She is depressed and her life is overwhelming her. My cousin is one of the most organized, well put together people I know and has three kids the same ages as brits kids and even she is stressed - and none of hers have fatal illness like Nolan. It is just starting to feel like mommy shaming her for being stressed out. Just my opinion.
Jasminewelsh5
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jasminewelsh5 »

dazzled wrote:She could've just gone with britneyandfamily instead of BEplus3. It would still bear relation to britneyandbaby and make more sense at the same time.
Yeah I agree! I have thought she should change to britneyandfamily since she had Nolan.
What the hell was the point in this whole BEplus3 and then a second channel all for like a month and then shut down the second channel and back to britneyandbaby. What a waste of time!!!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Who cares if she feels "so so busy"? She is depressed and her life is overwhelming her. My cousin is one of the most organized, well put together people I know and has three kids the same ages as brits kids and even she is stressed - and none of hers have fatal illness like Nolan. It is just starting to feel like mommy shaming her for being stressed out. Just my opinion.
It's an insult to whoever is legit busy.

It's setting a terrible example for children who watch her... they won't be able to cope when they get older because they think this is normal.

SHE is the one who got pregnant 3 seconds after finding out Nolans dx.

She makes shit complicated for herself.

ALL SHE DOES EVERY VLOG IS SIGH AND SAY HOW BUSY SHE IS.

It's annoying as fuck.

My opinion.

Jasminewelsh5
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jasminewelsh5 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Umm that explanation about ditching beplus3 because "ean will no longer-only sometimes be in the vlogs"?

Skeeeeeetchy

Where did she say that? How pointless was all of this for just like a month or 2 then back to normal
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Jasminewelsh5 wrote:

Skeeeeeetchy

Where did she say that? How pointless was all of this for just like a month or 2 then back to normal
She has legit impulse control. Is that even a medical condition?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”