BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

Unread post by smom12 »

Blackswan wrote:
mommyrobot wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:I hate coffee. I tried my dad's keruig once and spit it out and text him that something was wrong with because it tasted horrible. Turns out I just can't stand the taste lol. The only thing I can drink is fraps with shots of espresso but straight coffee is a nono

That is because Keurig coffee is disgusting. I tried it one time after hearing all the rage...it's some of the worst coffee I ever tried.
The only kcups I like is Bustelo
I was just about to say this! Bustelo is the shit. It's the only thing I'll have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
misskaila93
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by misskaila93 »

Who changes their name back and not make a video addressing it. At least address it some what in the description box of the first video you post since the name switch until you make a video. For someone trying to use Youtube as a job she pretty lazy and does a half ass job. It always takes her forever to make an update video and when she does finally post an update its so anticlimactic and dry. She has to update on the the name change, her father, Ean's new job, and apparently something with Nolan linked to Ean's job. My goodness she's lazy...how many times has she uploaded since asking for money LOL. She went from a video everyday to a video when I feel like it
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

BEplus3: It's britneyandbaby bitch
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

BEplus3: back at it again with the britneyandbaby
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

On Twitter, B's followers had to tell her that South Carolina is now under a state of emergency due to the impending hurricane. She said she had no idea. She is such a fucking idiot.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

[quote="misskaila93"]Who changes their name back and not make a video addressing it. At least address it some what in the description box of the first video you post since the name switch until you make a video. For someone trying to use Youtube as a job she pretty lazy and does a half ass job. It always takes her forever to make an update video and when she does finally post an update its so anticlimactic and dry. She has to update on the the name change, her father, Ean's new job, and apparently something with Nolan linked to Ean's job. My goodness she's lazy...how many times has she uploaded since asking for money LOL. She went from a video everyday to a video when I feel like it[/quote
And she has the audacity to say she works harder than outside the home.

Here is how this "update" is gonna go:
-lots of deep breaths
-she realized she made a rash decision and she's stubborn
-her dad bought insurance with the GFM and still doesn't say thank you- oh and the polyps are non cancerous
-the steroids with Nolan are working
-Ean works completely from home or she confesses he is indeed her "manager"

If I get these right one of you guys is buying my ass some k cups.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

kalipali wrote:On Twitter, B's followers had to tell her that South Carolina is now under a state of emergency due to the impending hurricane. She said she had no idea. She is such a fucking idiot.
Because she is so self absorbed and in her white bubble she is oblivious. My mother is like this. I emailed her about hurricane Irma hitting Puerto Rico fucking hard, and she made it out of there just in time, and she calls me back saying "we had no idea!"

Da fuq.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I don't understand forcing the pacifier in Karlos mouth... she was fine just holding it and brit
Why goes up and says do you want to put your pacifier in your mouth? And puts it in her mouth. Hell, if she doesn't want it be glad. It would make taking it away so much easier seeing as it took forever to get it away from Nolan.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Holy crap was that oil she cooked her eggs in at the beginning of the video?! I put like a teaspoon of coconut oil or olive oil when I cook eggs... that looked so gross
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

Britneyandbaby 2: Electric Boogaloo
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Holy crap was that oil she cooked her eggs in at the beginning of the video?! I put like a teaspoon of coconut oil or olive oil when I cook eggs... that looked so gross
Yeah, that was like a cup of oil!
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Eww she put her ugly channel name on her wall.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Mel1011 wrote:Eww she put her ugly channel name on her wall.
omg no

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Honestly. I do not want top listen to her spew shit about the Hurricane. She will complain about not being able to go to Target or her internet not working properly while people are literally losing their homes, families, EVERYTHING. We know from her Target/bathroom rant that she's an idiot, she probably didn't vote and the only thing she probably knows about Global Warming is "it's like, so so hot out today!"
Betchplz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Betchplz »

Britneyandbaby=BEplus3 minus Britney Marie back to britneyandbaby
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Honestly. I do not want top listen to her spew shit about the Hurricane. She will complain about not being able to go to Target or her internet not working properly while people are literally losing their homes, families, EVERYTHING. We know from her Target/bathroom rant that she's an idiot, she probably didn't vote and the only thing she probably knows about Global Warming is "it's like, so so hot out today!"
Right?! Idk how people can be so clueless about global warming. Like at least Kyra is trying to educate herself now. I mean, it's on Twitter. But hopefully she's also doing research

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

britneyandbaby: BEplus3minusimpulsecontrol
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Just realized... Keren changed her channel name to "Keren and Khoa" them changed it back... Then Kritney changed her channel name then changed it back

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Thanks to Jaclyn Glenn, I may have found the solution to Britney showing off her feet all the time.

Just start uploading her foot pics to wikifeet.

She'll be so grossed out that we'll never think of them again.

Think about it.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

misskaila93 wrote:Who changes their name back and not make a video addressing it. At least address it some what in the description box of the first video you post since the name switch until you make a video. For someone trying to use Youtube as a job she pretty lazy and does a half ass job. It always takes her forever to make an update video and when she does finally post an update its so anticlimactic and dry. She has to update on the the name change, her father, Ean's new job, and apparently something with Nolan linked to Ean's job. My goodness she's lazy...how many times has she uploaded since asking for money LOL. She went from a video everyday to a video when I feel like it
Keren

Return to “Britneyandbaby”