Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

I love how Aria is taking out a metal water bottle out from the target bag because she doesn't already have 1,000 rotting away in the cupboard
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Totesmagotes wrote:I love how Aria is taking out a metal water bottle out from the target bag because she doesn't already have 1,000 rotting away in the cupboard
YOU CAN REUSE CUPS?! /sarcasm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I just can’t get over that snap. Her kids are greedy little heathens. And I hate even saying that but my god.

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

smom12 wrote:I just can’t get over that snap. Her kids are greedy little heathens. And I hate even saying that but my god.

I’m still trying to figure out what the point of that snap even was??? Her kids aren’t paying attention and Lily looks like she hasn’t slept in weeks. Why did B even post it?
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

fossilfinger wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:I think Britney is making the right call for the swimming lessons. I do not agree with forcing a child to do something she does not want to do. Continuing to go a few more times to give her the chance to change her mind is ok but while learning to swim can be important to some it isn't a life skill.
If Aria is ever at a pool or at the beach or goes on a class trip somewhere where there's a lot of water she will be in danger of drowning because her mom didn't make her follow through with swimming lessons. Swimming IS a life skill. The majority of people are exposed to water they could drown in at multiple points during their lives, and even the most basic swimming skills could save their lives in these situations. If you've known someone who couldn't swim you would see how ridiculous they look in water, and how easily something very bad could happen if they're not being incredibly vigilant.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm a lifeguard, and I want to die every time someone says swimming isn't a life skill. From the CDC: "Drowning is responsible for more deaths among children 1-4 than any other cause except congenital anomalies (birth defects)." So yes, swimming IS an essential life skill, and it's insanely irresponsible to not teach your child how to swim. You wouldn't believe how many times I've rescued kids Aria's age, asked the parent if their child was in swim lessons (we have to record that on our documents), and 99% of the time they say no. You're opening your child up to a risk that is nearly preventable.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

kalipali wrote:
smom12 wrote:I just can’t get over that snap. Her kids are greedy little heathens. And I hate even saying that but my god.

I’m still trying to figure out what the point of that snap even was??? Her kids aren’t paying attention and Lily looks like she hasn’t slept in weeks. Why did B even post it?
And that is supposedly the best that she shows. I shudder at what they say looked like.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I didn't learn how to swim until I was 11. After I fell through ice and thought I was going to drown until I realized I could stand on the bottom.

If she's unsure B should spring for private lessons. Usually the people who do them are good with hesitate swimmers. It was life changing for me I learned within weeks and went through all the levels pretty quickly.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I learned to swim at 8 when a friends grandfather had enough of my floated and spent an hour teaching me how I probably wouldn't have learned how to swim until I was much older. I'm putting my future children in lessons asap it's one of the most important things to learn in my opinion
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

JennaLuvBug wrote:The dentist office usually gives a little toy and toothbrush after the visit so why go to target and buy toys?

This was my first thought as well. My kids LOVE going to the dentist, they get a new toothbrush, little tube of toothpaste, a sticker, and a little toy (something like a bouncy ball or car or bracelet). It would never cross my mind to do something more. They go multiple times a year and it’s part of life.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

If they answer a wedding question again and she pretends like she's all cool with her glorified girlfriend status I'm going to be so uncomfortable.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

When did it become a thing for people to pretend a never ending engagement somehow validates a relationship. Lots of people live together as partners for decades without getting married - the difference is they own it.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Because her food stamp budget means more to her than having to cut back on spending to be able to afford groceries.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

exracer wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:The dentist office usually gives a little toy and toothbrush after the visit so why go to target and buy toys?

This was my first thought as well. My kids LOVE going to the dentist, they get a new toothbrush, little tube of toothpaste, a sticker, and a little toy (something like a bouncy ball or car or bracelet). It would never cross my mind to do something more. They go multiple times a year and it’s part of life.
Ok I wasn't gonna make a comment about that, but I'm glad I'm not the only one! My dentist was so cool, I went home with full on basketballs or those life-sized barbies...needless to say, I LOVED the dentist lol. I found it weird that she went out and got them a goodie bag like what you get at birthday parties. Maybe she's just trying to fill some kind of void, and wants her kids to like her more lol

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

She starts talking about the Britney thing at 11:30

Omg she is amazing

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

YESSS!! They better drag Britney to hell! I'm here for it!

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

The petite fox just earned herself some new subs

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”