• Advertisement
    

Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby js2013 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:27 pm

calimama20 wrote:I was wondering that about the picture too. Wonder did she ask or did they offer? I’d feel weird asking a worker to push my kids out to the car lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've never once had a grocery store worker asked if they could push my cart to the car and I've only had them ask once or twice if they could help load my groceries. I don't think I would let a stranger push a cart if my children were inside...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
js2013
Gossiper
 
Posts: 521
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:11 pm
Has thanked: 2099 times
Been thanked: 2309 times

Advertisement

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby RedRuby » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:39 pm

js2013 wrote:
calimama20 wrote:I was wondering that about the picture too. Wonder did she ask or did they offer? I’d feel weird asking a worker to push my kids out to the car lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've never once had a grocery store worker asked if they could push my cart to the car and I've only had them ask once or twice if they could help load my groceries. I don't think I would let a stranger push a cart if my children were inside...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I would've taken my daughter out too. Anyways the help is great when you really need it, but she gloats about how she does it all on her own
RedRuby
Amateur
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:15 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby nobettsaboutit » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:45 pm

I work at Publix and we get 40 year old men and women with 1 or 2 bags of groceries demand us to take them out. It’s ridiculous. I have no issue taking out a mother of one, let alone 3 children. It’s part of our “Publix way”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
nobettsaboutit
Informer
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:44 pm
Has thanked: 1016 times
Been thanked: 825 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby rachelmomma3 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Lol she can't push her own cart? Unloading groceries is the easy part, put the kids in their seats and load away. I have 3 kiddos and never needed help at the store lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
 
Posts: 910
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:51 am
Has thanked: 1271 times
Been thanked: 4976 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby AMV88 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:36 pm

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:I agree. At publix they will take your cart to your car if you want. So I think she had a Publix worker push the cart to her car and help her unload her stuff


Sounds just like her lazy ass to make a public worker push her buggy full of her own groceries and kids to the car.
Even when they offer, I always carry my own shit to the car, even when I have all 4 of my children with me!!
She's so fucking lazy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noticed you said buggy! Are you from Louisiana to? Haha only people I've ever heard say buggy are people from around here


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AMV88
Wallflower
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:02 am
Has thanked: 386 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:17 pm

I don't think asking for help is a big deal, but taking an awkward secret picture of a worker pushing your kids in a cart is weird as fuck.

She's hanging out with Vanessa too much or something lol. she's seriously getting strange.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 6146
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 6002 times
Been thanked: 33033 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby Ilovecats » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:10 pm

AMV88 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:I agree. At publix they will take your cart to your car if you want. So I think she had a Publix worker push the cart to her car and help her unload her stuff


Sounds just like her lazy ass to make a public worker push her buggy full of her own groceries and kids to the car.
Even when they offer, I always carry my own shit to the car, even when I have all 4 of my children with me!!
She's so fucking lazy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noticed you said buggy! Are you from Louisiana to? Haha only people I've ever heard say buggy are people from around here


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In Arkansas, tons of people say buggy. I think it's a southern thing

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 2077 times
Been thanked: 3714 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby Highlighter » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:39 pm

DoodleBop wrote:I'm surprised they were willing to push the cart with kids in it.

Why doesn't she shop when the big kids are at school then she'd only have 1 kid.
This is her showing everyone that she does include all three kids on fun 'trips' out lmao. No favourites being played here ;)

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Informer
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 4:36 am
Has thanked: 1237 times
Been thanked: 2056 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby smom12 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:00 am

I think it’s fucking laughable and pathetic that a mom of 3 in her early twenties has someone pushing her cart for her to the car. You ain’t high society britney. You’re pathetic.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3902
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 5406 times
Been thanked: 24903 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby webby » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:11 am

DoodleBop wrote:I'm surprised they were willing to push the cart with kids in it.

Why doesn't she shop when the big kids are at school then she'd only have 1 kid.
because she was so so so busy editing today's video lol

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
webby
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:22 pm
Has thanked: 8354 times
Been thanked: 9495 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby Jwhite_momof4 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:14 am

AMV88 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:I agree. At publix they will take your cart to your car if you want. So I think she had a Publix worker push the cart to her car and help her unload her stuff


Sounds just like her lazy ass to make a public worker push her buggy full of her own groceries and kids to the car.
Even when they offer, I always carry my own shit to the car, even when I have all 4 of my children with me!!
She's so fucking lazy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noticed you said buggy! Are you from Louisiana to? Haha only people I've ever heard say buggy are people from around here


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Lol!!!! I didn't even realize I typed buggy until I read your post. I am actually from Tennessee!! I have a love/hate relationship with living in the south but it's all I have ever known! Haha!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
 
Posts: 663
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:25 am
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 5343 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby webby » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:22 am

anyone shocked she got Harlow BLACK clothes for "fall" (note how she says they're fall clothes so she has an excuse to shop for more clothes in the winter)
"Harlow had no long sleeved clothes" funny bc that's all I see her in
she got her what... 2 outfits? that baby never gets dressed. Harloween outfit will be for the October month blanket pic and the white dress thing w tights for November's month blanket pic

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
webby
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:22 pm
Has thanked: 8354 times
Been thanked: 9495 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby lizpuff2006 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:41 am

I shop at a store sometimes where they do not want you to take the carts out of the store. So if you have more than you can carry they have an employee take them out for you. You have no choice.

Honestly I prefer to do my own. Whenever they do it I get smashed bread and eggs. It certainly did not surprise me that given the choice she had the worker take the cart. I wonder how they felt when they realized Brit was taking a pic of them pushing the cart.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 132 times
Been thanked: 6663 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby Kitina13 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:50 am

Where did you see harrowed's fall clothes? (Phone autocorrected Harlow lol)
Kitina13
Gossiper
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:51 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 2185 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby askeptichere » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:55 am

webby wrote:anyone shocked she got Harlow BLACK clothes for "fall" (note how she says they're fall clothes so she has an excuse to shop for more clothes in the winter)
"Harlow had no long sleeved clothes" funny bc that's all I see her in
she got her what... 2 outfits? that baby never gets dressed. Harloween outfit will be for the October month blanket pic and the white dress thing w tights for November's month blanket pic

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

I was actually more surprised at the amount of white clothes she got. I know, I know, white and Britney go hand in hand, but dressing a baby in white is like throwing money in the trash. And by the time it's cool enough in SC for Harlow to wear any of that, she'll have outgrown it all. Though I guess they never leave the house so weather doesn't make a difference. Brit's been wearing longs sleeves and flannel for weeks now.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1694
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:43 am
Has thanked: 3649 times
Been thanked: 8454 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby lizpuff2006 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:09 am

Kitina13 wrote:Where did you see harrowed's fall clothes? (Phone autocorrected Harlow lol)


She showed them while she blabbed about her marriage...er I mean her relationship
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 132 times
Been thanked: 6663 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby Totesmagotes » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:29 am

Kitina13 wrote:Where did you see harrowed's fall clothes? (Phone autocorrected Harlow lol)


Lol! In Brits Spewfest


Did she not keep a single item of Arias baby clothes???
Totesmagotes
Talker
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:05 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 865 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby webby » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:46 am

askeptichere wrote:
I was actually more surprised at the amount of white clothes she got. I know, I know, white and Britney go hand in hand, but dressing a baby in white is like throwing money in the trash. And by the time it's cool enough in SC for Harlow to wear any of that, she'll have outgrown it all. Though I guess they never leave the house so weather doesn't make a difference. Brit's been wearing longs sleeves and flannel for weeks now.


I'm so sick of the ugly floral prints.... why does Britney want everything to look Anthropologie themed?

the bear outfit.... lol like you're really gonna bring her out of the house

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
webby
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:22 pm
Has thanked: 8354 times
Been thanked: 9495 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby Mel1011 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:33 am

Britney and Vanessa are eating out for breakfast and they're having mimosas. they're so cool.. NOT. Britney's meal looks like it's 3000 calories. I swear if she complains that she can't lose weight one more time..
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1538
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 1492 times
Been thanked: 7809 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby heyyyhi » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:38 am

Most baggers at Publix offer to take your cart out and put your groceries in your car for you. I can’t blame her for taking up the offer.
heyyyhi
Talker
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:58 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 543 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby deannaroseo » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:27 am

In her Snaps it looks like she's having 3 slices of cheesecake for her meal. Plus Mimosas? I can't.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
deannaroseo
Gossiper
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:45 pm
Has thanked: 45766 times
Been thanked: 2779 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby mommyrobot » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:47 am

Kind of hilarious how she casually hides her side of bacon in her snap...but Vanessas snap completely exposes it.
mommyrobot
Amateur
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:59 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 432 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby lizpuff2006 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:52 am

mommyrobot wrote:Kind of hilarious how she casually hides her side of bacon in her snap...but Vanessas snap completely exposes it.


And so died the vegetarianism.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 132 times
Been thanked: 6663 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby mommyrobot » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:58 am

lizpuff2006 wrote:
mommyrobot wrote:Kind of hilarious how she casually hides her side of bacon in her snap...but Vanessas snap completely exposes it.


And so died the vegetarianism.


oh yeah, just another flavor of the week for Brit. She will most likely start casually showing meat in her vlogs...especially once the holidays hit. Pretend like it never happened.
mommyrobot
Amateur
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:59 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 432 times

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby Blackswan » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:43 am

Bets on what trend she'll try and dump next? (Not saying all vegetarians are just following a trend)

Cloth diapers?
Blogger?
Making her own natural deodorant?
Gardening?
Fashion?
User avatar
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 7407
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:34 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 22828 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bananasplit, Crumpet, I told you so 485 and 13 guests

  • Advertisement
cron