Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Unread post by js2013 »

calimama20 wrote:I was wondering that about the picture too. Wonder did she ask or did they offer? I’d feel weird asking a worker to push my kids out to the car lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've never once had a grocery store worker asked if they could push my cart to the car and I've only had them ask once or twice if they could help load my groceries. I don't think I would let a stranger push a cart if my children were inside...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
RedRuby
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by RedRuby »

js2013 wrote:
calimama20 wrote:I was wondering that about the picture too. Wonder did she ask or did they offer? I’d feel weird asking a worker to push my kids out to the car lol

I've never once had a grocery store worker asked if they could push my cart to the car and I've only had them ask once or twice if they could help load my groceries. I don't think I would let a stranger push a cart if my children were inside...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I would've taken my daughter out too. Anyways the help is great when you really need it, but she gloats about how she does it all on her own
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

I work at Publix and we get 40 year old men and women with 1 or 2 bags of groceries demand us to take them out. It’s ridiculous. I have no issue taking out a mother of one, let alone 3 children. It’s part of our “Publix way”

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Lol she can't push her own cart? Unloading groceries is the easy part, put the kids in their seats and load away. I have 3 kiddos and never needed help at the store lol

AMV88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AMV88 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:I agree. At publix they will take your cart to your car if you want. So I think she had a Publix worker push the cart to her car and help her unload her stuff
Sounds just like her lazy ass to make a public worker push her buggy full of her own groceries and kids to the car.
Even when they offer, I always carry my own shit to the car, even when I have all 4 of my children with me!!
She's so fucking lazy.

Noticed you said buggy! Are you from Louisiana to? Haha only people I've ever heard say buggy are people from around here

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I don't think asking for help is a big deal, but taking an awkward secret picture of a worker pushing your kids in a cart is weird as fuck.

She's hanging out with Vanessa too much or something lol. she's seriously getting strange.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

AMV88 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:I agree. At publix they will take your cart to your car if you want. So I think she had a Publix worker push the cart to her car and help her unload her stuff
Sounds just like her lazy ass to make a public worker push her buggy full of her own groceries and kids to the car.
Even when they offer, I always carry my own shit to the car, even when I have all 4 of my children with me!!
She's so fucking lazy.

Noticed you said buggy! Are you from Louisiana to? Haha only people I've ever heard say buggy are people from around here

In Arkansas, tons of people say buggy. I think it's a southern thing

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

DoodleBop wrote:I'm surprised they were willing to push the cart with kids in it.

Why doesn't she shop when the big kids are at school then she'd only have 1 kid.
This is her showing everyone that she does include all three kids on fun 'trips' out lmao. No favourites being played here ;)

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I think it’s fucking laughable and pathetic that a mom of 3 in her early twenties has someone pushing her cart for her to the car. You ain’t high society britney. You’re pathetic.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

DoodleBop wrote:I'm surprised they were willing to push the cart with kids in it.

Why doesn't she shop when the big kids are at school then she'd only have 1 kid.
because she was so so so busy editing today's video lol

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

AMV88 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
She's so fucking lazy.

Lol!!!! I didn't even realize I typed buggy until I read your post. I am actually from Tennessee!! I have a love/hate relationship with living in the south but it's all I have ever known! Haha!

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

anyone shocked she got Harlow BLACK clothes for "fall" (note how she says they're fall clothes so she has an excuse to shop for more clothes in the winter)
"Harlow had no long sleeved clothes" funny bc that's all I see her in
she got her what... 2 outfits? that baby never gets dressed. Harloween outfit will be for the October month blanket pic and the white dress thing w tights for November's month blanket pic

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I shop at a store sometimes where they do not want you to take the carts out of the store. So if you have more than you can carry they have an employee take them out for you. You have no choice.

Honestly I prefer to do my own. Whenever they do it I get smashed bread and eggs. It certainly did not surprise me that given the choice she had the worker take the cart. I wonder how they felt when they realized Brit was taking a pic of them pushing the cart.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Where did you see harrowed's fall clothes? (Phone autocorrected Harlow lol)
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

webby wrote:anyone shocked she got Harlow BLACK clothes for "fall" (note how she says they're fall clothes so she has an excuse to shop for more clothes in the winter)
"Harlow had no long sleeved clothes" funny bc that's all I see her in
she got her what... 2 outfits? that baby never gets dressed. Harloween outfit will be for the October month blanket pic and the white dress thing w tights for November's month blanket pic

I was actually more surprised at the amount of white clothes she got. I know, I know, white and Britney go hand in hand, but dressing a baby in white is like throwing money in the trash. And by the time it's cool enough in SC for Harlow to wear any of that, she'll have outgrown it all. Though I guess they never leave the house so weather doesn't make a difference. Brit's been wearing longs sleeves and flannel for weeks now.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Kitina13 wrote:Where did you see harrowed's fall clothes? (Phone autocorrected Harlow lol)
She showed them while she blabbed about her marriage...er I mean her relationship
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

Kitina13 wrote:Where did you see harrowed's fall clothes? (Phone autocorrected Harlow lol)
Lol! In Brits Spewfest

Did she not keep a single item of Arias baby clothes???
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

askeptichere wrote:
I was actually more surprised at the amount of white clothes she got. I know, I know, white and Britney go hand in hand, but dressing a baby in white is like throwing money in the trash. And by the time it's cool enough in SC for Harlow to wear any of that, she'll have outgrown it all. Though I guess they never leave the house so weather doesn't make a difference. Brit's been wearing longs sleeves and flannel for weeks now.
I'm so sick of the ugly floral prints.... why does Britney want everything to look Anthropologie themed?

the bear outfit.... lol like you're really gonna bring her out of the house

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Britney and Vanessa are eating out for breakfast and they're having mimosas. they're so cool.. NOT. Britney's meal looks like it's 3000 calories. I swear if she complains that she can't lose weight one more time..
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

Most baggers at Publix offer to take your cart out and put your groceries in your car for you. I can’t blame her for taking up the offer.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”