BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

Unread post by britneyandshady »

IMO B should be taking advantage of the fact that Aria is about to be 6 because there’s so much that she is able to do that Nolan and Harlow can’t with how little they are. I’m surprised they don’t have more one on one days, like just having a girls day and going to the movies and lunch and maybe take Aria to get her nails painted at a nail shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

britneyandshady wrote:IMO B should be taking advantage of the fact that Aria is about to be 6 because there’s so much that she is able to do that Nolan and Harlow can’t with how little they are. I’m surprised they don’t have more one on one days, like just having a girls day and going to the movies and lunch and maybe take Aria to get her nails painted at a nail shop.

I love your username.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I dont undertand why she only took Aria. That is the perfect family evening. Plus, Aria looked so annoyed when B was filming her while skating She specifically asked if B would hand her hand and B is probably thinking,, "wait how can I skate, vlog and hold Arias hand? I cant so.. sorry girl!"
I know Aria wont be going with B and her siblings to Ohio but I still dont understand why she wouldnt have made that a family evening. Her and Aria could have done something else 1:1? I just always think back to my kids and I cant imagine taking my oldest and leaving my youngest (who is Nolans age) at home.
Oh come on.. like you’re really reaching sis.. and yes,I’m defending B on this one... Why can’t she spend one on one time with her daughter? A time to bond as mother and daughter..

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:I dont undertand why she only took Aria. That is the perfect family evening. Plus, Aria looked so annoyed when B was filming her while skating She specifically asked if B would hand her hand and B is probably thinking,, "wait how can I skate, vlog and hold Arias hand? I cant so.. sorry girl!"
I know Aria wont be going with B and her siblings to Ohio but I still dont understand why she wouldnt have made that a family evening. Her and Aria could have done something else 1:1? I just always think back to my kids and I cant imagine taking my oldest and leaving my youngest (who is Nolans age) at home.
Meh, I think it was great that she took just aria. The kid is dying for some alone time with her mom. She always has to fight for time with Harlow and Nolan.
Sure it would’ve been a nice family outing, but it seemed more on arias level. I doubt the could’ve taken Harlow on the ice, Nolan wouldn’t have enjoyed it, and they would’ve had to get off before aria was ready.

Why wouldnt Nolan have enjoyed the ice?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rosiex3 wrote:
Oh come on.. like you’re really reaching sis.. and yes,I’m defending B on this one... Why can’t she spend one on one time with her daughter? A time to bond as mother and daughter..

How am I reaching? Honest question... because I stated my opinion? I dont understand why she only took Aria? I never saif she couldnt or shouldnt spend time with Aria, infact I said they could have done something else this just seemed to me like a good family evening type thing.. One parent could go on the ice with Aria and Nolan, if he wanted and one could stay with Harlow just as they have done any other time?
It isnt really a matter of defending or not defending Britney. My opinion as someone who has a child Nolans age is that Nolan would/could have enjoyed it.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Meh, I think it was great that she took just aria. The kid is dying for some alone time with her mom. She always has to fight for time with Harlow and Nolan.
Sure it would’ve been a nice family outing, but it seemed more on arias level. I doubt the could’ve taken Harlow on the ice, Nolan wouldn’t have enjoyed it, and they would’ve had to get off before aria was ready.

Why wouldnt Nolan have enjoyed the ice?
Too young to understand the concept. Plus it would’ve only been 1 parent with 2 kids who don’t know how to skate. Harlow would’ve had to be off the ice with one of them.
I gaurentee he would’ve just cried and wined the whole time on the ice.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

I can see why she wouldn't take Nolan ice skating. He has trouble walking sometimes. He wouldn't have fun ice skating

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Her “reacting to old videos” was NOT good. She comes across as the most idiotic self absorbed bitch on earth. First, like ten minutes of her as a baby. Newsflash no one wants to watch ur baby videos. NO ONE. Then she shows herself as an obnoxious teenager. And not just ur typical obnoxious teen, but one who truly believes they are the hottest shit to be born. And even now, as she pretends to be embarrassed, u can tell she thinks she was hot shit. Then she shows herself and her gross fat sister pranking Ean, and u feel even worse for him that u already did. He literally is such an emasculated pussy who’s spent his entire adult life under her thumb. She doesn’t think SHIT of him. Never has and never will. He is an accessory to her narcissism and that’s all. Same with her kids. I’m disgusted.

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Rosiex3 wrote:

How am I reaching? Honest question... because I stated my opinion? I dont understand why she only took Aria? I never saif she couldnt or shouldnt spend time with Aria, infact I said they could have done something else this just seemed to me like a good family evening type thing.. One parent could go on the ice with Aria and Nolan, if he wanted and one could stay with Harlow just as they have done any other time?
It isnt really a matter of defending or not defending Britney. My opinion as someone who has a child Nolans age is that Nolan would/could have enjoyed it.
the one time she spends time with her daughter you’re like “why could she bring the whole family.. “why couldn’t she bring Nolan” Like seriously.. It was something special she wanted to do with just Aria why involve the other kids..

I’m not one to defend her, but I think it’s a great thing that she’s bonding with Aria with out her other children demanding her attention. They had fun plus Aria is getting older, soon enough she wouldn’t want to hang with her mom..

they both have fun let them be.. damn

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Wow, her dad was 19 when she was born and her mom was 26. I would've never known!
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

guineapeegz wrote:Wow, her dad was 19 when she was born and her mom was 26. I would've never known!
Really ? and Harlow is B's twin OMG.

And B was a hot teenager. No questions asked. But hot and dumb , both. Her sister.. :x why do I have a feeling her mouth stinks like 8 days old milk.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

marshmellow wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:Wow, her dad was 19 when she was born and her mom was 26. I would've never known!
Really ? and Harlow is B's twin OMG.

And B was a hot teenager. No questions asked. But hot and dumb , both. Her sister.. :x why do I have a feeling her mouth stinks like 8 days old milk.
I think she said that in the video.. unless I'm mistaken. Britney was pretty but my definition of hot is way different than what she looked like.

And lol about Alyssa! She does look really dirty all of the time.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I like that Britney got to spend time with Aria alone, but it's sad that the only alone time that Nolan gets with his mom is when they go to doctor appointments. She did say that they would do something special since he's missing his party, but how is staying in, watching movies in their PJs different from what they do at home every day? The only alone time he gets to spend with his mom is during Target trips when Aria is at school.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Rosiex3 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
the one time she spends time with her daughter you’re like “why could she bring the whole family.. “why couldn’t she bring Nolan” Like seriously.. It was something special she wanted to do with just Aria why involve the other kids..

I’m not one to defend her, but I think it’s a great thing that she’s bonding with Aria with out her other children demanding her attention. They had fun plus Aria is getting older, soon enough she wouldn’t want to hang with her mom..

they both have fun let them be.. damn

Ok cool. We have different opinions. It's really to bad there isn't a place we could go and state our opinions about youtubers and read other peoples differing opinions.. Oh wait.

Also, just to clarify I think it is WONDERFUL she is doing something one on one with Aria. All I said is I thought the location was odd because it would have been a great family fun evening, That's all. I am hardly not "letting them be". I don;t even understand that comment.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

flightlessbird wrote:I like that Britney got to spend time with Aria alone, but it's sad that the only alone time that Nolan gets with his mom is when they go to doctor appointments. She did say that they would do something special since he's missing his party, but how is staying in, watching movies in their PJs different from what they do at home every day? The only alone time he gets to spend with his mom is during Target trips when Aria is at school.
Ya, I guess this is more where I was coming from. I a glad Aria got one on one time with Nolan but Bs one on one time always seems to be at the expense of another kid. Like, Nolan probably was at home sitting on the couch on his ipad. I just dont get the argument "he wouldnt have liked it".. How does anyone know this? He has trouble walking but that doesn't mean he wouldn't have had fun using the "walker" to help him. Even if he didnt like it one parent could have gone on the ice with Aria, one stayed with Nolan. They could have even gotten a sitter for Harlow.
They ice skated for like 3 minutes of the entire video and did lots of other fun things Nolan could have enjoyed.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

I like how she was “tsk-ing” herself for lip singing & driving as a teenager when she still does that to this day.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I do not think Britney was a hot teenager haha. She looked like a Duggar daughter with a fake tan

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I do not think Britney was a hot teenager haha. She looked like a Duggar daughter with a fake tan

Holy shit, she did!!!!!!
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

webby wrote:what is Ean wearing? I thought he was a girl

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Her lunches for the kids don't seem very filling. Why not add a sandwich? My son is arias age and if I sent him to school if a lunch like that I'm certain I'd get a note from his teacher asking to pack more food for him because he was still hungry.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”