BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

Unread post by britneyandshady »

On a side note, someone please explain to me the meaning behind her Snapchat of the plastic forks in the mug...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

britneyandshady wrote:On a side note, someone please explain to me the meaning behind her Snapchat of the plastic forks in the mug...

I guess the forks are incredibly tint so she's saying that you eat less with them.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

britneyandshady wrote:On a side note, someone please explain to me the meaning behind her Snapchat of the plastic forks in the mug...

I guess the forks are incredibly tiny so she's saying that you eat less with them.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I know Nolan is a kid, but it pissed me off when Britney caught him opening none of Harlow's presents, and he said he was helping her.

She didn't stop him, which she should have.
It doesn't matter that Harlow is a baby.

It pissed me off even more because they were supposed to be taking turns it looked like. Aria would open one, then Nolan. But he didn't want to wait so he cheated and opened someone else's gift.
I know I'm overreacting but I hate when spoiled kids get away with stuff because of lazy parents.

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Echox3 wrote:I know Nolan is a kid, but it pissed me off when Britney caught him opening none of Harlow's presents, and he said he was helping her.

It pissed me off even more because they were supposed to be taking turns it looked like. Aria would open one, then Nolan. But he didn't want to wait so he cheated and opened someone else's gift.
I know I'm overreacting but I hate when spoiled kids get away with stuff because of lazy parents.

I totally understand where you're coming from. They have no discipline. Brittany is so kind to Nolan because of his condition but he's going to be rotten spoiled kid. She needs to set rules and stick to them.
Potatie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Potatie »

*sees that original video with original title got 46M views*
Britney: *titles her shitty video the same*
Damn Britney. Anything for those views, huh

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... b5c47f.jpg[/img]
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

she got a fucking Kitchenaid Mixer. I called it

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

webby wrote:she got a fucking Kitchenaid Mixer. I called it

That angers me so much since I'm looking to open my own bakery one day. I want one too but I don't know if I can afford it. It's also not one of the best mixers but good for beginning bakers. >:( Nothing beats a Hobart mixer but I'm still jelly
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

webby wrote:she got a fucking Kitchenaid Mixer. I called it

Maybe she will show Vanessa that they are more than a Christmas decoration.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

“Special opening presents”????

How is this video different than anything she normally shows. Her greedy bratty children shoving each other out of the way to get to the toys she buys for them every single day. Yawn

gottheblues
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gottheblues »

olemama wrote:Britney, despite social anxiety, despite endless babbling, endless trips to Target, hopeless disorganization, managed to get Nolan seen by a certified Duchenne Care Center. She struggled with insurance, baby-sitting arrangements and got it done. There are only 17 certified centers in the US and they offer the gold standard of care for Duchenne children. He was seen by one of the top neurologists in the nation. If Nolan's care is managed by Cincinnati , it could add years to his mobility and his life. He could be eligible for clinical trials. I'm sure her knowledge has expanded immeasurably and hopefully she has a concrete plan in place and can move forward. Just having a solid plan put forth by the best in the nation should give her hope and determination. So good for you Britney. Keep up the good fight for Nolan.

Well said. She really did get it done, good for you Britney, maybe you are tougher than you get credit for. I have been through the same things as Britney with my daughter and i know what a day like this is like. Schlepping through a children’s hospital with back to back appointments and so much information to absorb. And no parents for support, having to figure it all out for yourself. Seriously, good job Britney. And she is going to add to the length and quality of Nolan’s life, without a doubt.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I am glad Britney is taking care of Nolans medical needs, I can give her props for that. I just hope she starts to take better care of his day to day life. Taking him out, letting him play, taking away the ipad, reading to him etc...

I started to watch the Christmas gift video but stopped after a few moments. Watching my own kids open gifts is magical but watching a strangers kids open gifts? annoying and boring. It also really strikes me how sad it is she lives her life behind a camera, she should have set it up in the corner so she could actually enjoy and watch and be PRESENT with the kids. Even little old non vlogger me made an effort to take less photos/videos and just BE with my kids on Christmas morning.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Echox3 wrote:I know Nolan is a kid, but it pissed me off when Britney caught him opening none of Harlow's presents, and he said he was helping her.

I didn't watch but I don't see a huge deal with letting the older ones help open the younger ones presents. I let my kids do it lol. And my older one is so sweet about it he brings it to his brother and is like 'I'll help, do you love it!? Look what you got!' And the one year old couldn't care less. like I said I didn't watch. I'd correct it if my older one was trying to takeover the gift for himself or something
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Kitina13 wrote:

I didn't watch but I don't see a huge deal with letting the older ones help open the younger ones presents. I let my kids do it lol. And my older one is so sweet about it he brings it to his brother and is like 'I'll help, do you love it!? Look what you got!' And the one year old couldn't care less. like I said I didn't watch. I'd correct it if my older one was trying to takeover the gift for himself or something
Totally agree when that boundary is made aware with the older child. However, B clearly never gave Nolan the go ahead to help Harlow out because she snatched up the toy from his hands and said “no Nolan, Harlow needs to open her own gifts” and that’s when he frantically started saying he was helping.

This might be petty or nit-picky to some but my biggest pet peeve with children is when other kids barge in and try to open gifts that don’t belong to them, whether it’s Christmas or a birthday party etc. I don’t think it’s a problem when the parent or whoever says “you can help so and so open their gifts” because yeah a 1 yr old probably doesn’t care but it’s different when the kid takes it upon themselves to do it versus someone telling them and then showing the person their gift like you said
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

freshbalsam wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:
Totally agree when that boundary is made aware with the older child. However, B clearly never gave Nolan the go ahead to help Harlow out because she snatched up the toy from his hands and said “no Nolan, Harlow needs to open her own gifts” and that’s when he frantically started saying he was helping.

This might be petty or nit-picky to some but my biggest pet peeve with children is when other kids barge in and try to open gifts that don’t belong to them, whether it’s Christmas or a birthday party etc. I don’t think it’s a problem when the parent or whoever says “you can help so and so open their gifts” because yeah a 1 yr old probably doesn’t care but it’s different when the kid takes it upon themselves to do it versus someone telling them and then showing the person their gift like you said
Yeah I know what you mean! I think parents should definitely teach boundaries when it comes to gifts and etiquette! Or else they will turn into wild hyenas around presents LOL. I just figured maybe Nolan really was trying to help Harlow, he is at that age where they love
To 'help'
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

B never sets that boundary. Remember how Aria barged into opening Piper's birthday gifts at her party ? Her kids are always entitled , spoilt and bossy.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I didn’t get ANY photos of my kids opening gifts, I was too busy in the moment to even think about taking photos or video taping. I would be a horrible vlogger but my kids sure did appreciate the fact I am present in the moment.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Yeah idk why these youtubers are too dumb to set up their tripod, and just do a one-take time lapse. You'd kill 2 birds with one stone; get a video up for the day, but you don't have to do anything besides upload. I was shocked at the amount of family bloggers that held the camera the whole time, rather than enjoying the day with their kids. Even my dad used to set a video camera up on a tripod so we could watch it back later on. Obviously not a youtuber, but he was able to have fun with us while capturing the memories on film. I get "why" they record Christmas morning, but they make it much harder on themselves than it needs to be

freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

I’m a physiotherapist in England. I work in paediatrics for one of the top hospitals for muscular dystrophy in England. Take this week for example, I have a 2.5 year old boy with limb girdle muscular dystophy staying for an intensive 10 day inpatient rehab course. The purpose is early assessment to keep on records, identifying areas of weakness, and above all educating his parents about proactive ways they can manage his condition. Be it through diet, stretches, exercises, play etc etc.
Whilst I 100% understand we are so fortunate in the UK to have the NHS and of course being a physio I’m somewhat biased. It also pains me to see that Brit (and it appears so many doctors around her) completely disregard the role of physio in such conditions. No, it’s not going to cure his dystrophy. But it can have such a positive impact on these boys. And above all, I’ve found in the parents case, make the family feel that they are actually being proactive and doing SOMETHING.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

freebeegal wrote:I’m a physiotherapist in England. I work in paediatrics for one of the top hospitals for muscular dystrophy in England. Take this week for example, I have a 2.5 year old boy with limb girdle muscular dystophy staying for an intensive 10 day inpatient rehab course. The purpose is early assessment to keep on records, identifying areas of weakness, and above all educating his parents about proactive ways they can manage his condition. Be it through diet, stretches, exercises, play etc etc.
Whilst I 100% understand we are so fortunate in the UK to have the NHS and of course being a physio I’m somewhat biased. It also pains me to see that Brit (and it appears so many doctors around her) completely disregard the role of physio in such conditions. No, it’s not going to cure his dystrophy. But it can have such a positive impact on these boys. And above all, I’ve found in the parents case, make the family feel that they are actually being proactive and doing SOMETHING.

It's not clear that Britney was ever referred to a physical therapist for Nolan's Duchenne by either his Charlotte neurologist or his pediatrician. And you are right. Sadly parents are told by their pediatricians, family doctors or neurologists that there is nothing to be done for their children and that they should go home, love their children and basically watch them die. That is why I was delighted that Nolan was seen by a physical therapist at Cincinnati. I am hopeful that Nolan was prescribed a plan of stretching and exercise which will prolong his mobility and Britney and Ean will follow through. Crossing my fingers!!!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”