BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

Unread post by smom12 »

And then on snap she is complaining how her house is messy and pans around to all the toys and empty boxes from Christmas! YEAH BITCH THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU KEEP BUYING THEM SHIT. You’re townhouse doesn’t have a bottomless pit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

britneyandshady wrote:Off topic but if any of you have twitter theres an account “mckennaandbaby” and this girl has pretty much dedicated her twitter to B. Like bought Harlow’s clothes and everything.

While I’m talking about this what happened to the girl from France that B let into her house? Wasn’t her name Camille or something like that and was like wildly obsessed with their family?

She sounds psychotic, no joke.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 418d5c.jpg[/img]
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

Omg, Nolan's grubby hands all over the PO box gifts! She's trying to show a package and he can't keep his hand off. Hate how he just opens gifts that aren't his, she never taught them patience. The way they rip through a box of gifts so fast. She really should have spaced out the gifts to one a day.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Nolan seems to always be given stuff to keep his quiet except the one day [the long hospital day] when it would have been perfect to get something special.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
britneyandshady wrote:Off topic but if any of you have twitter theres an account “mckennaandbaby” and this girl has pretty much dedicated her twitter to B. Like bought Harlow’s clothes and everything.

While I’m talking about this what happened to the girl from France that B let into her house? Wasn’t her name Camille or something like that and was like wildly obsessed with their family?

She sounds psychotic, no joke.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 418d5c.jpg[/img]
I j went through this girl's Twitter and omfg this is so SAD. I cannot believe this girl is married???

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

She must be shit brained to buy all those used clothes for double money. I can't with Bitchney right now. What does she do with this money ? I would have some respect for her if she donates this to DMD foundation. She is so greedy it nauseates me.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

PissedOutDQ wrote:Omg, Nolan's grubby hands all over the PO box gifts! She's trying to show a package and he can't keep his hand off. Hate how he just opens gifts that aren't his, she never taught them patience. The way they rip through a box of gifts so fast. She really should have spaced out the gifts to one a day.
I agree with this. Nolan and Aria can be very sweet but I hate the way they are so grabby and greedy with gifts. Britney should shut down the PO Box, stop buying them so many toys and stop doing box swaps. Also now that Aria is writing, Britney should start her on writing thank you notes to everyone that gives her a gift.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

These girls must think Britney is some kind of celebrity to be buying Harlow’s used clothes. You know, instead of going to Target and Old Navy like a normal person and buying the same exact clothing for less.
I have NOTHING against used clothes, but I wouldn’t pay out the ass for them plus shipping. She seriously should have donated them to a mom in need. She’s beyond selfish, I can’t even handle it.
She’s teaching her kids to not donate unless the item is literally falling apart and gross.

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

deannaroseo wrote:These girls must think Britney is some kind of celebrity to be buying Harlow’s used clothes. You know, instead of going to Target and Old Navy like a normal person and buying the same exact clothing for less.
I have NOTHING against used clothes, but I wouldn’t pay out the ass for them plus shipping. She seriously should have donated them to a mom in need. She’s beyond selfish, I can’t even handle it.
She’s teaching her kids to not donate unless the item is literally falling apart and gross.

I honestly have no hope for her kids. They don't have discipline, manners, etc. They don't do anything creative, learn anything other than tv show character's names, explore different places, etc.

I feel like it's going to get even worse when Nolan starts losing his ability to walk. Britanny isn't the worst mom ever but she's no way NEAR being a good mom. It's all going to go downhill when her life is encumbered by Nolan's disability.
damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

I want to know who her manager is because her channel is like the opposite of clickbait
"SHE TRIED IT!!!" *vague, uninteresting screencap of Aria*
Ok britney I don't care lol aren't titles like that supposed to draw you in?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

The way she said “it warms my heart” when she was talking about people sending gifts LOL! like what the fuck how fake can you be????

And then setting the camera up to get her fake reaction to opening random people’s Christmas cards...uh ok. She was probably pissed off they didn’t send gift cards

wishyouwere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wishyouwere »

OMFG THAT BITCH IS SINGLE WHITE FEMALE BRITNEY I'M DYING. You're in danger, Brittney! She can do all that but she will NEVER have the womanly hips husband with a frog voice.
why are you the way you are?
wishyouwere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wishyouwere »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:The way she said “it warms my heart” when she was talking about people sending gifts LOL! like what the fuck how fake can you be????

And then setting the camera up to get her fake reaction to opening random people’s Christmas cards...uh ok. She was probably pissed off they didn’t send gift cards

"Warms my heart that you fulfill my capitalist dreams. Death to Karl Marx!"
why are you the way you are?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

wishyouwere wrote:OMFG THAT BITCH IS SINGLE WHITE FEMALE BRITNEY I'M DYING. You're in danger, Brittney! She can do all that but she will NEVER have the womanly hips husband with a frog voice.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 9ac25f.jpg[/img]
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
wishyouwere wrote:OMFG THAT BITCH IS SINGLE WHITE FEMALE BRITNEY I'M DYING. You're in danger, Brittney! She can do all that but she will NEVER have the womanly hips husband with a frog voice.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 9ac25f.jpg[/img]
I would bet money that she reads here too, fuming over all the lies and slander about her Queen Britney. Image

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wait. So that Mckenna chic is single and is not pregnant and still buying Harlow's used clothes ? So fucking creepy.
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

marshmellow wrote:
Wait. So that Mckenna chic is single and is not pregnant and still buying Harlow's used clothes ? So fucking creepy.
Her Twitter says mom of 2. "Single, white female" as in the movie where a woman stalks and tries to become her roommate.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gosh. Did she really have to say "white" female ?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

marshmellow wrote:Gosh. Did she really have to say "white" female ?
Oh my word, its a movie. Stop making something out of nothing.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105414/
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:
marshmellow wrote:Gosh. Did she really have to say "white" female ?
Oh my word, its a movie. Stop making something out of nothing.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105414/
I was talking about that creepy twitter chick. Not the poster above.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”