BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

guineapeegz wrote:Ugh, Brittany has such awful taste in music. It's beyond basic. Don't get me wrong, some pop hits are incredibly catchy and I dig them, but it's not the only thing I like. She seems to have been a basic teenager and now she's a basic adult.

Also, I don't think I could ever have kids with someone that I'm not "in love" with. I am in love with and love the shit outta my boyfriend. He's numero uno always. When we have kids they'll have a special place in my heart but ultimately, when they leave for college or wherever, I'll have my boyfriend to love and care for. Just my two cents
Things change , take my parents they were drop dead gorgeous (no shit ) and totally in love ,
Time went by they lost two kids a boy and a four month old baby girl , life can be cruel and kick the crap out of you , they stayed married their love was constant no they were not in love that kind of intensity fades with time , what’s key is liking what you see when the rose tinted spectacles come off and you see all his faults , if you still like what you see that’s great lol
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by webby »

Britney listens to the absolute worst music. and that stupid fucking Ed Sh**ran song is back in the intro
can't someone send her a box filled with glitter to get all over her white haven? I'm sure she'll be so so so thankful

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

marshmellow wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:
marshmellow wrote:Gosh. Did she really have to say "white" female ?
Oh my word, its a movie. Stop making something out of nothing.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105414/
I was talking about that creepy twitter chick. Not the poster above.
Creepy twitter chick didn't call herself single white female lol.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

guineapeegz wrote:Ugh, Brittany has such awful taste in music. It's beyond basic. Don't get me wrong, some pop hits are incredibly catchy and I dig them, but it's not the only thing I like. She seems to have been a basic teenager and now she's a basic adult.

Also, I don't think I could ever have kids with someone that I'm not "in love" with. I am in love with and love the shit outta my boyfriend. He's numero uno always. When we have kids they'll have a special place in my heart but ultimately, when they leave for college or wherever, I'll have my boyfriend to love and care for. Just my two cents

Eh I mean I hate to say 'you wont get it until you have kids!' but...yeah I'm saying it :D . My husband is the love of my life and I'm not gonna lie sometimes I think about a time when the kids are grown up and it's just us and I look forward to it. But I love my kids more than him or anyone ever because every parent does, your kids will be numero uno when you have them. They just will, it's how all parents are. And that takes over relationships and I guess it's easy to fall out of love and not notice, or to realize you don't love someone but think 'well we already have a kid' and just stay because you want the best life possible for your child. Personally I think the best thing a kid can grow up with is 2 happy parents who show them what healthy relationships look like, even if that means they're not together. But I get why people do it.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Kitina13 wrote: Creepy twitter chick didn't call herself single white female lol.
Ok I got it now. :D
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”