BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

Unread post by deannaroseo »

She's doesn't even take him anywhere in her own area.
She's especially not going to take him places when she's out of state. The only way that'd happen is if her sister and dad come along to help because she's so so SO stressed and overwhelmed with her crazy kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Britney thinks she is so slick copying KK [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 1b0a14.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

She puts some goddamn hideous outfits on Harlow.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

marshmellow wrote:She puts some goddamn hideous outfits on Harlow.
right? and that stupid romper that says "duh." Desperate Dani used to put those on her son when he was younger. why the fuck would you put that on a baby???

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

webby wrote:
marshmellow wrote:She puts some goddamn hideous outfits on Harlow.
right? and that stupid romper that says "duh." Desperate Dani used to put those on her son when he was younger. why the fuck would you put that on a baby???

They are like $60 each too.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

olemama wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:
Wait, is Ean not going to this big appointment with her? He may not have any paid time off, but I’m sure his employer would let him take off.

LOL! most US employers would not be happy about giving leave for an employee to take days off for a trip like this. Ean cannot afford to lose his job; although Brit brings in income from Youtube, Ean is still the main breadwinner.

Exactly. When I had my son, I had a c-section (breech) and I had to be at the hospital on a Friday morning at 6am. My husband was scheduled to work Thursday 6p-6a and his boss wouldn’t give him the day off because “too many people had requested it off”. Luckily he was able to find someone to switch with him and be there (and rested) for the birth.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

That’s crazy, my husbands work is always very understanding and accommodating. 6 months into his employment my grandfather died and they gave him 3 days off. When my daughter had surgery they gave him a week. My job is very understanding as well, but as long as proper notice is given they are very very flexible.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Says Aria asked not to be vlogged... proceeds to vlog Aria.

Mentions her viewers suggested she have a Christmas party for Nolan and she says she thinks it's a great idea "we will stay in our Pajamas all day and watch movies" Fuck Britney. That is not what anyone meant., That is what you do everyday. Get the kid together with even ONE friend from school and do crafts, have a candy cane scavenger hunt. do something DIFFERENT.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Says Aria asked not to be vlogged... proceeds to vlog Aria.

Mentions her viewers suggested she have a Christmas party for Nolan and she says she thinks it's a great idea "we will stay in our Pajamas all day and watch movies" Fuck Britney. That is not what anyone meant., That is what you do everyday. Get the kid together with even ONE friend from school and do crafts, have a candy cane scavenger hunt. do something DIFFERENT.
Omg I haven’t watched yet but the pj/movie day is ridiculous. So we’ll see Nolan wearing Christmas pajamas or his Jamaican shirt and sitting on the iPad with a dunkin donut shoved in his mouth because that’s Britney’s version of a party. So sad

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why do almost 1 year olds need a paci while playing ? Jesus !
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

I hate that she keeps saying how sorry she is for Nolan missing his Xmas part at school. His neurologist appointment is more important than decorating a sugar cookie at school. Idk about how the school Nolan goes to does parties, but i don't remember mine ever being super spectacular. I was always just excited that i didn't have to do real school work for a day lol. And asking the school to move the party for the whole school just for special little Nolan is a dumb idea. They'd say no, your child isn't the center of the universe. Just take him to the doctor, and stop whining about him missing one school party. She can't even act like she tries to make his life as fun as possible considering Nolan sits on the iPad for 80% of his time at home. She's hypocritical

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

workinprogress wrote:I hate that she keeps saying how sorry she is for Nolan missing his Xmas part at school. His neurologist appointment is more important than decorating a sugar cookie at school. Idk about how the school Nolan goes to does parties, but i don't remember mine ever being super spectacular. I was always just excited that i didn't have to do real school work for a day lol. And asking the school to move the party for the whole school just for special little Nolan is a dumb idea. They'd say no, your child isn't the center of the universe. Just take him to the doctor, and stop whining about him missing one school party. She can't even act like she tries to make his life as fun as possible considering Nolan sits on the iPad for 80% of his time at home. She's hypocritical

Just want to clarify: it does sadden me that he misses things like the school Christmas party, but my main point was that she doesn't do anything to make his life fun anyway. She should do fun things on the regular with him while she can, rather than crying when he misses one school party. I'm glad she's doing a mini party for him in Ohio though bc he'll love that.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I can't judge her for feeling bad for Nolan missing the school Christmas party. It would break my heart too. As a mom it is very disappointing to see your kiddo missing out on such fun events that too when you know he is not going to have such parties at all in a few years. Even worse, he may not live long enough for that to even happen. But yes having school move the party date is dumb and selfish.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Says Aria asked not to be vlogged... proceeds to vlog Aria.

Oh at first I thought from reading this she meant she'd have a pyjama party with some kids from his class with like a hot chocolate station, little customizable popcorn bar, and some other treats and watch christmas movies and maybe play some party games like pass the parcel (which i guess could be a christmas present). I thought that actually sounded like a cute party idea, it could be 'twas the night before christmas' themed and she could do an elf on the shelf scavenger hunt with little wrapped surprises for the kids and the party bags could be little christmas eve kits. Then I realized she meant it'd just be her and her kids watching movies in their pyjamas alone. Even at Nolan's age I'd have been like 'this isnt a party mom'. Poor kids.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I mean she wasn't planning on asking them to move the party anyway. But I think instead of a party at home in his pjs, they should go out and do something fun. Maybe there is a children's museum they can take him to or something christmassy going on. aria won't even be in Ohio so I feel like it might be a little boring doing the whole 'stay in your pjs' day. Plus they will be in a new city with stuff to explore. Then when they get home they can have an at home party and maybe even invite a friend for him
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

luci417 wrote:

Oh at first I thought from reading this she meant she'd have a pyjama party with some kids from his class with like a hot chocolate station, little customizable popcorn bar, and some other treats and watch christmas movies and maybe play some party games like pass the parcel (which i guess could be a christmas present). I thought that actually sounded like a cute party idea, it could be 'twas the night before christmas' themed and she could do an elf on the shelf scavenger hunt with little wrapped surprises for the kids and the party bags could be little christmas eve kits. Then I realized she meant it'd just be her and her kids watching movies in their pyjamas alone. Even at Nolan's age I'd have been like 'this isnt a party mom'. Poor kids.
Omg you have some good ideas girl. I'd totally do this if I hadn't just thrown a party for my sons friends last weekend haha. Sounds so cute.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

marshmellow wrote:I can't judge her for feeling bad for Nolan missing the school Christmas party. It would break my heart too. As a mom it is very disappointing to see your kiddo missing out on such fun events that too when you know he is not going to have such parties at all in a few years. Even worse, he may not live long enough for that to even happen. But yes having school move the party date is dumb and selfish.
If she actually was making his childhood enjoyable I would feel bad for her. His only enjoyment shouldn’t be from a school party. Growing up, yeah they were fun but I ALWAYS liked doing things with my family more. It’s sad because he is missing out because she won’t do shit with him but sit at home and shove an iPad in his face. That’s why she feels bad, because she’s going to have to actually do something with him.

NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

I don't get this whole Christmas party deal. Whoopty Fucking Doo. Kid is not even in public school yet, there will be other Christmas parties. Did it really warrant a video where you break down and cry over it?
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

NutraSteve wrote:I don't get this whole Christmas party deal. Whoopty Fucking Doo. Kid is not even in public school yet, there will be other Christmas parties. Did it really warrant a video where you break down and cry over it?
I agree. Plus this is his first year in school. He doesn't know what a Christmas party is. He probably won't miss it

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

isn't Nolan only in school for 3 hours a day? and a party would be really only an hour and a half?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”