BritneyAndConsumerism (Part 32)

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndConsumerism (Part 32)

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:I think if Brit finds someone it is highly likely it will be someone that already has kids himself. I don't see her becoming Jesss. I feel like Jessss is the type of person you are friends with to make yourself look better. When you look at her family tree you thank god you only have one baby daddy
I don't think so. 2 of Jess' best friends will also have multiple baby daddies.Amber and Gabe want children together and Janelle wants to have another if she meets a guy she wants to be with.

Brittany is going to have to find a guy who already has his own kids or doesn't want his own kids. If a guy wants bio kids he won't want them with Brittany since there is a high chance of the child having what Nolan has.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

TeaFor2 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:I think if Brit finds someone it is highly likely it will be someone that already has kids himself. I don't see her becoming Jesss. I feel like Jessss is the type of person you are friends with to make yourself look better. When you look at her family tree you thank god you only have one baby daddy
I don't think so. 2 of Jess' best friends will also have multiple baby daddies.Amber and Gabe want children together and Janelle wants to have another if she meets a guy she wants to be with.

Brittany is going to have to find a guy who already has his own kids or doesn't want his own kids. If a guy wants bio kids he won't want them with Brittany since there is a high chance of the child having what Nolan has.
Ahh... this is true. I doubt that any guy in their right mind would want to risk having a kid with dmd. But would a guy who has his own kids to take care of, want to take care of another man's child who has dmd? That's so much stress just so you can have a "pretty" (selfish&vapid) woman as your girlfriend.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

So I was driving and the Ed Sheeran song, “Perfect” came on and then I remembered she was obsessed with that song. Could it be that she found someone??

Wonder if she does already have a new man.
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

She posted the apartment tour

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

Nolan was just so cute in the apartment tour.

Apartment is really nice imo.
gab91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gab91 »

I want her apartment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Wow that pretty nice!
I wonder how she’ll split the kids up.

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

It took less than a minute to find her new apartment complex. I feel like a stalker now. Lol
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

lynnd wrote:So I was driving and the Ed Sheeran song, “Perfect” came on and then I remembered she was obsessed with that song. Could it be that she found someone??

I wonder that too... Because I find it a little off that she is putting the baby in either arias or nolans room. Like she wants that big room all to herself. Idk. If it was me I would have the baby in my room.
galaxywatch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galaxywatch »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:It took less than a minute to find her new apartment complex. I feel like a stalker now. Lol
how pathetic. I wonder how long it takes to find a life :)
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:It took less than a minute to find her new apartment complex. I feel like a stalker now. Lol
Cause that’s not weird at all..

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

galaxywatch wrote:
how pathetic. I wonder how long it takes to find a life :)
Excuse me bitch. You are on here too no need to judge. Lmao
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
lynnd wrote:So I was driving and the Ed Sheeran song, “Perfect” came on and then I remembered she was obsessed with that song. Could it be that she found someone??

I wonder that too... Because I find it a little off that she is putting the baby in either arias or nolans room. Like she wants that big room all to herself. Idk. If it was me I would have the baby in my room.

Some ppl just don't like there kids in there room. I get my babies in there own rooms pretty young. It's nice to have a space with no kids and that u don't have to worry about waking someone up. Not saying she doesn't have a new man, that very well could be a reason, just saying no shame in not wanting your kids in your room.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yes cause I plan on going down to south carolina and stalking her every move. You fucking bitches! I want to know how much shes forking on rent every month. For fuck sakes you guys think you are better than me. No you're not because you are on this gossip site too.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

I love her apartment it’s so new I guess they always look crisp before they’re lived in ,
I do wish her well in her fresh start Ean was a complete bore , it’s no wonder she was depressed, hopefully Britney will have a happier time now he’s gone .
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

guineapeegz wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:

Ahh... this is true. I doubt that any guy in their right mind would want to risk having a kid with dmd. But would a guy who has his own kids to take care of, want to take care of another man's child who has dmd? That's so much stress just so you can have a "pretty" (selfish&vapid) woman as your girlfriend.
I don't know. I mean she finds a guy who really loves her and wants to settle down and have kids, I think there are ways around the DMD thing.. I don't know how exactly, but I am sure there are ways to be sure you have a girl or even a boy without DMD ? Maybe having ivf and having the embryo tested beforehand? Not sure how it works, but thinking there is a way? It would cost a lot of money probably, but if he loved her, he may be ok with it all.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Love her apartment. It would be extremely expensive to rent in my area so she’s lucky.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
StateOfNirvana_4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StateOfNirvana_4 »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:Yes cause I plan on going down to south carolina and stalking her every move. You fucking bitches! I want to know how much shes forking on rent every month. For fuck sakes you guys think you are better than me. No you're not because you are on this gossip site too.
Being on a GOSSIP site doesn’t call for looking up someone’s address and calling everyone bitches calm down

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 0eb3cb.jpg[/img]

What was she trying to hide? Is it a Tiffany’s bag lolol

gab91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gab91 »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:Yes cause I plan on going down to south carolina and stalking her every move. You fucking bitches! I want to know how much shes forking on rent every month. For fuck sakes you guys think you are better than me. No you're not because you are on this gossip site too.
How much is her rent?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”