BritneyAndConsumerism (Part 32)

kscha925
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndConsumerism (Part 32)

Unread post by kscha925 »

It's a nice apartment but 1400 is a lot. Might be cheaper to buy a house.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

kscha925 wrote:It's a nice apartment but 1400 is a lot. Might be cheaper to buy a house.

She has 0 downpayment. Without one she could be looking at quite a bit of money (Depending on what she purchased of course)
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

kscha925 wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:Her apt is really nice. She is so lucky she lives in a very cheap area. A nice 3 bedroom 2 full bath apt where I live would cost way over 3 thousand a month.

Was anyone else shocked that she didnt choose a place with an all white kitchen? Brown cabinets and black appliances ...wow! Maybe it really was Ean with the all white everything fetish!
She maybe didn't have a choice

True maybe this was the first nice apt she saw at a low price and went for it. She still alters her instagram pics to make them super white.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

It looks about the same size as her “house” lol pretty roomy. Glad she was able to find a nice place for her and the kids. She seems so happy. Maybe she’s happy because she has an excuse to buy a bunch of new shit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Yup ! I live in north jersey right over the Gw bridge.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Home girl is gonna have to downsize her mug collection.

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

]

Holy moly, sure this can happen, but why should she have another kid? I hope she doesn't. That's so much work for her. Nolynn will lose all walking capabilities soon, he'll have respiratory issues and will need an oxygen tank to breathe at night. Why have a fourth kid?? How selfish that would be![/quote]

Oh goodness! NO! I do NOT think she should have another! As an RNi have worked with kids with chronic conditions including DMD. She has NO ideas what she is in for. I was just responding to the poster who said something to the effect that no guy would want kid with her. I just meant I could see them thinking another was ok as long as he did not have DMD. There are ways to make that happen, and unfortunately, she could end up with a 4th. Do I think she SHOULD ? Absolutely not.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I don't like it. Especially the kids rooms being by the entrance and her room on the other side of the apartment. I've never liked that. Remember their 2 bedroom apartment when it was only Aria and her room was by the entrance and Britney and Eans room was at the end of the apartment? I didn't like that one either mostly because of that.

Still waiting to see her new furniture lol.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Her furniture is gonna be what determines whose white obsession it was lol

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dang. So Vanessa is the one with the bigger place, a HUSBAND, a potential other pregnancy, and traveling to another country?
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Wow I’m actually really surprised her apartment is totally normal. I thought she was going to get some lavish over the top thing.

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

The aptt seems pretty run of the mill average to me?
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Ripley wrote: Oh goodness! NO! I do NOT think she should have another! As an RNi have worked with kids with chronic conditions including DMD. She has NO ideas what she is in for. I was just responding to the poster who said something to the effect that no guy would want kid with her. I just meant there are ways to make it happen, and unfortunately, she could end up with a 4th. Do I think she SHOULD ? Absolutely not.
I don't think Brittany has come to reality yet to realize how hard it is going to be to have one child forever in a wheelchair in the near future. That's why it was selfish of both her and Ean to have a 3rd bandaid baby right after finding out Nolan has dmd. Can you imagine having 2 children who will soon be in wheelchairs for the rest of their lives? I can not imagine how hard that would be. I really dont think there are many guys in the whole world who would knowingly want to have 2 kids in wheelchairs because of the high medical costs and the difficulty every single day trying to go anywhere with 2 kids in wheelchairs. Not to mention the constant heartbreaks and sadness when the child starts to deteriorate. That would be extremely hard and not a situation most people would knowingly get into.
Dandjsmommy

Unread post by Dandjsmommy »

Her apartment is bigger than my house
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Ripley wrote:The aptt seems pretty run of the mill average to me?
In my area, you wouldn't find any apartment that nice. The details down to the doors and counter tops are very nice and house-like. Looks like time was put in by the designers to utilize ever inch of space and make it look nice. Where I'm from, it's nothing like that. Apartments are just cheaply made spaces for you to shower and sleep, that's about it. I guess it's different everywhere.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I live in Southern California. My apartment fits in her living room lol. And apartments around here are $1300 for a one bedroom.
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

kscha925 wrote:It's a nice apartment but 1400 is a lot. Might be cheaper to buy a house.

How do you guys know the rent? If she makes say 4000 a month. So she is left with 2600 after rent. Would this cover her groceries and other bills and be left with enough of kids school and whether other important expenditures? I just can’t wrap my head around how they manage?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

That apartment is really nice for my area. I cannot imagine finding a 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment that nice the rent would be at least double if not triple what we pay for our mortgage payment. It even has a washer and dryer and lots of closets.

The apartment tour video recommended the engagement video.

I have two kids who are wheelchair users. Even when I only had one you have to plan every trip out of the house. I don't think she truly understands her reality as a mom of a medically fragile child with a progressive illness. She has a little clue but I don't think it'll sink in for a while.
Swiftem01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Swiftem01 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:

She has 0 downpayment. Without one she could be looking at quite a bit of money (Depending on what she purchased of course)
If she has enough money to spend 1400 on rent every month she definitely has money for a down payment. You can’t go into a new place that costs 1400 without having money saved.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:That apartment is really nice for my area. I cannot imagine finding a 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment that nice the rent would be at least double if not triple what we pay for our mortgage payment. It even has a washer and dryer and lots of closets.

The apartment tour video recommended the engagement video.

I have two kids who are wheelchair users. Even when I only had one you have to plan every trip out of the house. I don't think she truly understands her reality as a mom of a medically fragile child with a progressive illness. She has a little clue but I don't think it'll sink in for a while.
It seems like her apartment is upstairs because of the balcony. Unless it's a patio.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”