Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndConsumerism (Part 32)

Unread post by workinprogress »

fingusername wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:Harlow is such an ugly baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What a disgusting thing to say.
I'm all about pointing out the uglyies *(im looking at you, Addy) but I think Harlow is the best looking youtube baby right now.
Lol I’m not a Jess fan, but i cannot deny that Addy is cute as hell. I guess to each their own though bc i don’t think Harlow is uber cute

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by workinprogress »

I hope everything is okay in terms of the health of her family. And honestly, i don’t hope Ean leaves her either. As much as we don’t like B, at the end of the day, Ean is the father of those 3 kids and they do deserve to have involved parents on both sides. I’m tempted to believe she is just over YouTube, and literally has nothing to post anymore. Vlogmas gave her easy content, and she’s now out of ideas (and tbh never did have original ideas anyway). She needs to either buckle down, and work hard on YouTube, or put the kids in daycare/pre school and find a real life job. She can’t sit on her ass doing nothing forever, so she’s really only got 2 choices.

beeftwink
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by beeftwink »

If she did end up going to therapy, the therapist could have recommended taking a break from social media to help with depression etc.

booksandthings
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by booksandthings »

Can’t believe she took a break right before Harlow’s first birthday. I’m surprised there wasn’t snaps and videos for “the baby they almost didn’t have”

exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

She’s not even taking a break, though. Usually people take a break by actually putting their phones down. She said she’s still reading comments and messages. She’s posted photos on Instagram and Twitter, and has been retweeting things. Her “break” is simply not doing her “job” (isn’t that how she likes to think of it? working from home?).

I would think it was fantastic if she took a genuine break from social media. I feel like she always has her phone in hand and a camera on herself or her kids. I wish she would look at this lifestyle and take a step back and live more genuinely. But that’s not at all what this is. I also think she thrives on the extra attention she gets when saying she is taking a break, and all the “yay you’re back we missed you!” comments she knows will come along when she announces her return (with extra video views in hopes of finding out exciting news).
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenOnFire95 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:This will be the excuse "I was uploading every day since November and I was having so so much fun with it and wanted to continue but everything with Nolan and Christmas and all the stress, you guys know! It was so so busy dealing with everything with Nolan and I just wanted to take a little break and sometimes it's hard to get used to vlogging once you have taken a break but I feel so so refreshed and I've got my cup of coffee, you guys know I can't do anything without coffee.. I live for coffee! I need it to surrrvvvive! Oh my god, can you hear Nolan yelling? see what I mean? I need my coffee. So I was never taking a break.. I just... oh my god Nolan (rolls eyes) this is real life... I just need to take a little break but... (scene ends.. she comes back) Ok, sorry! Harlow woke up. So so crazy! I need another cup of coffee. So I was never taking a break I just needed a few days to relax and get my thoughts together but now I am so so ready to vlog and do Brits Brew, I have so so many topics in my head I want to cover, what do you guys want to see?..."
this on is the best :D
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

This is some way to get attention I guess. I'm not saying that she does not have a reason but to say "I'm taking a break from social media" but to keep checking your phone is nothing but attention seeking.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Maybe she’s pregnant accidents happen
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Has she ever mentioned what birth control she is on? She’s so young I see another baby down the road.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

msliss wrote:Has she ever mentioned what birth control she is on? She’s so young I see another baby down the road.
The only thing I remember her mentioning was condoms
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Ha and what man who has been with the same woman for 7 years wants to use condoms....
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Haha you guys thinking she is pregnant is hilarious to me! You need to have a sex life in order to get pregnant and I HIGHLY doubt they are having sex right now.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

I’ll bet it’s nothing. She will just say she’s stressed, so so so tired, had to make to many phone calls for doctors appointments. Nothing serious, she’s just lazy and doesn’t feel like uploading plus she loves attention. I could be wrong... but I doubt it. I just hope if it’s actually something it’s nothing to do with Nolan’s health .

may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

When is this update supposed to be posted?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

You’re probably all right saying it will be something insignificant exaggerated, I’m most likely making up drama in my head because well that would be entertaining and I’m in between Netflix series right now.
Hmm but honestly I wonder when she will upload again. She’s entitled to her space of course but it’s kind of frustrating how she’s keeping viewers on edge. I hate how Youtubers do this.

Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

You’re probably all right saying it will be something insignificant exaggerated, I’m most likely making up drama in my head because well that would be entertaining and I’m in between Netflix series right now.
Hmm but honestly I wonder when she will upload again. She’s entitled to her space of course but it’s kind of frustrating how she’s keeping viewers on edge. I hate how Youtubers do this.

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:Maybe she’s pregnant accidents happen
Why would she need a break for that though, that’d be so odd. It’s not like if she found out, that the next video we’d all find out and she’d look super pregnant. She could hide it like she did Harlow’s for half of the pregnancy. I feel it’s something really stupid too lol

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

“why I took a break from social media: the hangnail story.”

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Kaaattt93 wrote:You’re probably all right saying it will be something insignificant exaggerated, I’m most likely making up drama in my head because well that would be entertaining and I’m in between Netflix series right now.

I hate it more when she does it because she has a son with a serious condition and I feel like she uses that to get people all worried. It’s not the first time.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

She pretends she’s not but Britney really is one of the biggest attention whore moms on YouTube. You really have to be desperate to want people to worry about your children/relationship/yourself.

She’s like those people on Facebook who check into the hospital and say “send prayers” but won’t tell anyone what’s wrong

Return to “Britneyandbaby”