Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndConsumerism (Part 32)

Unread post by Nothankyou »

Ripley wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote: I don't think so. 2 of Jess' best friends will also have multiple baby daddies.Amber and Gabe want children together and Janelle wants to have another if she meets a guy she wants to be with.

Brittany is going to have to find a guy who already has his own kids or doesn't want his own kids. If a guy wants bio kids he won't want them with Brittany since there is a high chance of the child having what Nolan has.
Ahh... this is true. I doubt that any guy in their right mind would want to risk having a kid with dmd. But would a guy who has his own kids to take care of, want to take care of another man's child who has dmd? That's so much stress just so you can have a "pretty" (selfish&vapid) woman as your girlfriend.
I don't know. I mean she finds a guy who really loves her and wants to settle down and have kids, I think there are ways around the DMD thing.. I don't know how exactly, but I am sure there are ways to be sure you have a girl or even a boy without DMD ? Maybe having ivf and having the embryo tested beforehand? Not sure how it works, but thinking there is a way? It would cost a lot of money probably, but if he loved her, he may be ok with it all.
Yes, it’s called IVF PGD (pre-implantation generic diagnosis.) Many couples use this to avoid devastating diagnoses for their babies, such as trisomy, cystic fibrosis, Huntington’s disease, DMD,etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

DoodleBop2 wrote:That apartment is really nice for my area. I cannot imagine finding a 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment that nice the rent would be at least double if not triple what we pay for our mortgage payment. It even has a washer and dryer and lots of closets.

The apartment tour video recommended the engagement video.

I have two kids who are wheelchair users. Even when I only had one you have to plan every trip out of the house. I don't think she truly understands her reality as a mom of a medically fragile child with a progressive illness. She has a little clue but I don't think it'll sink in for a while.
I got the proposal footage video after the apartment tour as well. What a loveless awkward proposal. Ean didn’t even ask the question, or really say anything to her. It was so weird. I noticed the comments were disabled, I wonder if hats a recent thing?? Maybe people were commenting on how loveless that proposal was.

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

I understand about Nolan’s needs but why would she buy a house right now? She’s still young and I doubt she would even want to buy one at the moment. Hopefully she’s in a down stair apt but I don’t see what’s the problem?

msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Isn’t it really hard cause her job is YouTube? I know okbaby had a hard time buying a house cause proving your income through YouTube isn’t easy? Plus she may not have credit.
JayJayOkay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JayJayOkay »

Nothankyou wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:That apartment is really nice for my area. I cannot imagine finding a 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment that nice the rent would be at least double if not triple what we pay for our mortgage payment. It even has a washer and dryer and lots of closets.

The apartment tour video recommended the engagement video.

I have two kids who are wheelchair users. Even when I only had one you have to plan every trip out of the house. I don't think she truly understands her reality as a mom of a medically fragile child with a progressive illness. She has a little clue but I don't think it'll sink in for a while.
I got the proposal footage video after the apartment tour as well. What a loveless awkward proposal. Ean didn’t even ask the question, or really say anything to her. It was so weird. I noticed the comments were disabled, I wonder if hats a recent thing?? Maybe people were commenting on how loveless that proposal was.

Nah, she disabled the comments right after she posted the video because I think people were commenting on her baby weigh & because of the awkwardness of the proposal.

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Her apartment is nicer than my house.
New carpet, updated appliances, large bedrooms. Wow, honestly good for her. The apartment actually looks like a house, which will be nice I’m sure.

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

I can’t believe how much some of you pay for rent. So crazy!! I’m from Oregon and I “thought” rent/homes were high here but after hearing what some of you are paying I guess it’s not so bad.... We were renting our house which is a 4 bedroom/2 bath 2000 sq ft home it’s a newer updated home built in 2004, we have an HOA and is in a excellent neighborhood and school district. We paid $1200/month. After renting it for 5 years our landlords decided to sell it and asked us if we would like to buy it. Which we did! So after 6 months we finally saved up enough for the down payment and purchased it! It’s $270,000 home and our mortgage payment is $1790/month. Which seems SO high. But we love our home and are grateful it’s ours now. But I just couldn’t imagine paying $1400/month for an apartment?!
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Mandbtrue6 wrote:I can’t believe how much some of you pay for rent. So crazy!! I’m from Oregon and I “thought” rent/homes were high here but after hearing what some of you are paying I guess it’s not so bad.... We were renting our house which is a 4 bedroom/2 bath 2000 sq ft home it’s a newer updated home built in 2004, we have an HOA and is in a excellent neighborhood and school district. We paid $1200/month. After renting it for 5 years our landlords decided to sell it and asked us if we would like to buy it. Which we did! So after 6 months we finally saved up enough for the down payment and purchased it! It’s $270,000 home and our mortgage payment is $1790/month. Which seems SO high. But we love our home and are grateful it’s ours now. But I just couldn’t imagine paying $1400/month for an apartment?!
In London an apartment like that would be a thousand a week that’s pounds maybe one thousand three hundred dollars a week , in a nice area .
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

She would be smart to put Aria and Harlow together. Not only because Nolan is a boy, but if she is still there when Nolan starts having health issues it will be better for him to have his own space
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

lizpuff2006 wrote:Most loans require at least 3.5% down. If she paid let's say 2800$ to move in there that is an only an 80k house. Which is probably a gross tiny shack around there. I doubt she would want to live in that
USDA Rural Development loans don’t always require a down payment and usually have low interest rates. She would be a first time home buyer and probably wouldn’t need a down payment. They wouldn’t approve her a massive loan. It would be based off of her income.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

MommaOfThree wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:Most loans require at least 3.5% down. If she paid let's say 2800$ to move in there that is an only an 80k house. Which is probably a gross tiny shack around there. I doubt she would want to live in that
USDA Rural Development loans don’t always require a down payment and usually have low interest rates. She would be a first time home buyer and probably wouldn’t need a down payment. They wouldn’t approve her a massive loan. It would be based off of her income.
I wanted to add that her YouTube job would probably be the only thing that would prevent her getting approved. They wasn’t to make sure you will be able to pay back the loan.

msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Ugh I love London. My ex was British and lived near Manchester a small town called Darwen. Ugh I miss it.
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

I don’t think she had the funds for a down payment on a home. We bought our (rural) home loan in 2016 and we were required to put down 3.5% which was just over $9000 plus we paid $4500 in closing costs. Sadly there are no first time home buyers credits anymore. With the economy the way it was they stopped those right around 2010. If she had that kind of money sitting around why would she of set up a go fund me for her medical bills for her dad?.. and she also stated how stressed and upset she was finding out how much Nolan’s medical prescription would be saying it was more than they could really afford, which is why she went to another Dr and this Dr is ordering his prescriptions from overseas. I would just think if she had a large amount of money in the bank sitting there that she could if paid for his pristription without hesitating. I’m guessing if she’s making $4000/month (which I have no clue how much she actually makes) plus Ean I’m sure will be required to pay some child support she will manage just fine. Probably not the lifestyle she was living before, but still fine.
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

Am I the only one that wondered why when she was telling Nolan “this will be mommy’s room.” Or “this is mommy’s tub” why he didn’t ask what about daddy or where is daddy’s room? I was like I know he is about to ask that lol. Never did tho

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Elviraa wrote:Am I the only one that wondered why when she was telling Nolan “this will be mommy’s room.” Or “this is mommy’s tub” why he didn’t ask what about daddy or where is daddy’s room? I was like I know he is about to ask that lol. Never did tho

Or where was Harlow the majority of the time? She was there in the beginning then gone.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Where is she living right Now?
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

sadie wrote:Where is she living right Now?
In that apartment. She apparently filmed that video a week or two ago.

aleshaggy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aleshaggy »

Mandbtrue6 wrote:I can’t believe how much some of you pay for rent. So crazy!! I’m from Oregon and I “thought” rent/homes were high here but after hearing what some of you are paying I guess it’s not so bad.... We were renting our house which is a 4 bedroom/2 bath 2000 sq ft home it’s a newer updated home built in 2004, we have an HOA and is in a excellent neighborhood and school district. We paid $1200/month. After renting it for 5 years our landlords decided to sell it and asked us if we would like to buy it. Which we did! So after 6 months we finally saved up enough for the down payment and purchased it! It’s $270,000 home and our mortgage payment is $1790/month. Which seems SO high. But we love our home and are grateful it’s ours now. But I just couldn’t imagine paying $1400/month for an apartment?!
I’m mostly a lurker but just wanted to comment that I’m in north NJ and an apartment like Britney’s would be easily over 2k a month here. 1400 a month gets you a decent one bed one bath apartment lmao

Good for Britney, her place is nice. If I could find a place like that for 1400 around here I’d be so happy lol

msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

North Jersey here as well... yup we live in a insanely expensive over priced area!
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Lol, ok? With how you all were talking I was expecting something spectacular. Her apartment, in my opinion, seems like a regular apartment. Doesn't seem too big. Also, with all her crap moved in it's going to be even more cramped.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”