BritneyAndConsumerism (Part 32)

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: BritneyAndConsumerism (Part 32)

Unread post by marshmellow »

Yeah she never had true curls. It was always wavy.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

What is it with YTers and those horrible overalls they keep forcing their too big kids into? I don't see the appeal they're ugly and once your kid is potty trained just a pain in the butt.
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by QueenOnFire95 »

applebutter_dreams wrote:What the HELL is Nolan wearing?? I don't follow her on Snap so I'm sorry if this has already been seen, but this is one of the UGLIEST freaking outfits I have ever seen in my life.
agree. When i saw this picture, i was like: for real? That’s how you decided to dress your child?
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

QueenOnFire95 wrote:
applebutter_dreams wrote:What the HELL is Nolan wearing?? I don't follow her on Snap so I'm sorry if this has already been seen, but this is one of the UGLIEST freaking outfits I have ever seen in my life.
agree. When i saw this picture, i was like: for real? That’s how you decided to dress your child?
She may be changing how she dresses Nolyyyyyynnnn, but we can always count on B to put Aria’s hair in that stupid side ponytail.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

what the fuck is Yellow wearing?? are those placemats from Ean's grandma sewn together? how unfortunate looking. her hair is a fucking mess. the baby's face legit looks like Baby Sinclair
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 0bf514.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

Am i the only one that thinks she saw Nolan bump into Harlow? I mean She’s barley walking- and she doesn’t even say “watch out for Harlow Nolynn.”

Maybe I’m being too sensitive.
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

kalipali wrote:
QueenOnFire95 wrote:
She may be changing how she dresses Nolyyyyyynnnn, but we can always count on B to put Aria’s hair in that stupid side ponytail.
I saw this picture and it makes me sad that she has the Image emoji for Aria to go back to school. I’m sure it’s different going from school schedule to having her 24/7 but she is your child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

If she keeps putting her that tight pony tail, her forehead becomes 5.5 fingers wide. There is something like traction hair loss or something. STOP that !
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Ean looks like he is transitioning into a woman
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Crazymess1215 wrote:Ean looks like he is transitioning into a woman
Image I️ literally spit out my drink!

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

She never posts pictures of aria by herself anymore..sad. She has one on Christmas but it’s a shared post with the other kids and then one of her jumping where you can’t even see her. In September she posted a throwback old picture of her.. and before that the only picture was her first day of school.

Loses interest in her kids as soon as they become more independent.

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

DoodleBop2 wrote:What is it with YTers and those horrible overalls they keep forcing their too big kids into? I don't see the appeal they're ugly and once your kid is potty trained just a pain in the butt.

There’s one brand (I forgot their name though) that is making a circuit amongst family vloggers (I believe the Daily Bumps and Vanessa have showed them in their vlogs … but these are two of the very few family vloggers I check out) – it’s probably a sponsorship
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:She never posts pictures of aria by herself anymore..sad. She has one on Christmas but it’s a shared post with the other kids and then one of her jumping where you can’t even see her. In September she posted a throwback old picture of her.. and before that the only picture was her first day of school.

Loses interest in her kids as soon as they become more independent.

It’s not even when they get more independent, it’s more like when they reach 2.5 years old.

The sad thing is Nolan needs the most attention and care from her, but since he isn’t under 2 it isn’t gonna happen.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

So now she is saying Nolan has OCD tendencies. Oh lord. If she would take him out of the house and let him experience something other than the pure white in her house all the time maybe he wouldn’t freak out whenever he gets to new situations.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

She has no idea about OCD. Picking and choosing symptoms that fit doesn't mean he has OCD. Esp when you have to change the meaning of the symptom to get it to fit.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Well because nollyyyyynnnn is a mamas boy and Britney has “ocd tendencies” so nollyyyynnnn MUST have them too.

JFC. All kids love repetitive shit and things a certain way. It’s called being a kid. She’s clueless about her own goddamn children.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

At Charlie's bday Aria still tried to go over and open his presents. smh
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Anything she doesn't like and she's calling it "crazy" or "OCD" and really her children are just trying to be normal kids. They don't understand why they need to be zombies in front of tablets all day every day and never do anything.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I can’t stand how B let’s her kids walk all over her. Prime example in her latest video when she goes on about how transferring her kids from car to house/bed when they’re sleepy never goes well. Harlow is one thing because she’s a baby. However, you can hear Nolan screaming in the background and then shows him pouting on the couch when she brings him a pouch and he nastily refuses. I get he’s 2.5 and has moods, I’ve been there with my own kids, but this is where you teach your child manners, even when they’re mad, and that they can’t get rude with you because they are tired. I would never let my kid demand an applesauce (cause we all can assume Nolan more than likely didn’t ask politely in the middle of his tantrum) and then swat it away.

_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

I was also wondering why I haven't seen Aria in pics recently... but I'm guessing since she doesn't want to be on the vlogs she doesn't want to take pictures either? My daughter is the same way now..

Return to “Britneyandbaby”