Elviraa
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndConsumerism (Part 32)

Unread post by Elviraa »

Ellie1915 wrote:
Elviraa wrote:Am I the only one that wondered why when she was telling Nolan “this will be mommy’s room.” Or “this is mommy’s tub” why he didn’t ask what about daddy or where is daddy’s room? I was like I know he is about to ask that lol. Never did tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Long time lurker who recently made an account so I could see pics posted.
Nolan probably never asked because hasn’t Ean been sleeping on the couch for a while now while britany coslept with Harlow? So it’s more like “where’s daddy’s couch?”.
With Ean not going to bed til after everyone else idk why the kids would know he slept on the couch tho.

CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

in my area you get a shitty 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment in a bad neighborhood for 1400. i’m def jealous! her apartment is nice.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

They'd often get up and he'd still be asleep on the couch.
Potatie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Potatie »

Whoahoho! Is this all in USD? Here where I live you can rent a brand new built house (probably a 4 bed 2 bath) for around $500-600 a month, and that’s considered expensive. Average rent here is around $350 a month. I applaud all of you who can make it work while paying that much for an appartment. I bow to you ladies
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Potatie wrote:Whoahoho! Is this all in USD? Here where I live you can rent a brand new built house (probably a 4 bed 2 bath) for around $500-600 a month, and that’s considered expensive. Average rent here is around $350 a month. I applaud all of you who can make it work while paying that much for an appartment. I bow to you ladies Image
Where do you live? I live in a small town in West TN and an apartment like Britney's would probably be around $700-$1000 depending which is cheap compared to everyone else it seems. The cost of living where I live is pretty dang cheap.
My hubby and I bought our house brand new... Its 1300 square. Feet and 3BR 2BA and our payment monthly is $560! Pretty cheap!

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Cinnamon wrote:
kscha925 wrote:It's a nice apartment but 1400 is a lot. Might be cheaper to buy a house.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
How do you guys know the rent? If she makes say 4000 a month. So she is left with 2600 after rent. Would this cover her groceries and other bills and be left with enough of kids school and whether other important expenditures? I just can’t wrap my head around how they manage?
If she makes $4,000 a month then she has more than enough for rent and other expenses. Why did I go to college and get three degrees?! Should have just started a YouTube channel...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
kscha925
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kscha925 »

Potatie wrote:Whoahoho! Is this all in USD? Here where I live you can rent a brand new built house (probably a 4 bed 2 bath) for around $500-600 a month, and that’s considered expensive. Average rent here is around $350 a month. I applaud all of you who can make it work while paying that much for an appartment. I bow to you ladies Image
Where is that? I'm moving there.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

kscha925 wrote:
Where is that? I'm moving there.

Seriously. I pay 900 a month for a 3 bedroom but it isn’t in a stellar neighborhood.

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

I pay $725 for a one bedroom in Windsor, On Canada. My city is horrible for places.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

This is so nitpicky of me but I have to say it.... it's SO ANNOYING how she keeps saying her "merch". Literally all she has is sweaters. ONE sweater, but in different colours. Just say sweaters. :|

Merch sounds so pretentious, and it's not like she has actual merchandise (hats, stickers, other clothing items, blah blah). She literally ONLY has tops.........
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Cinnamon wrote:
kscha925 wrote:It's a nice apartment but 1400 is a lot. Might be cheaper to buy a house.

How do you guys know the rent? If she makes say 4000 a month. So she is left with 2600 after rent. Would this cover her groceries and other bills and be left with enough of kids school and whether other important expenditures? I just can’t wrap my head around how they manage?
When you search the city they live in, it’s the very first complex that comes up. Pictures match exactly and all that

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Where the hell do you live? I’m moving there

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Id even know how y’all know the town and shit. I don’t have the patience lol

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

HeyKatie wrote:I pay $725 for a one bedroom in Windsor, On Canada. My city is horrible for places.

Damn, one bedrooms in my area GTA are are over 1,000 and we rent a 3 bedroom plus pay for parking and laundry monthly. Our butts hurt. Plus pricea just keep going up.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

subject99 wrote:
HeyKatie wrote:I pay $725 for a one bedroom in Windsor, On Canada. My city is horrible for places.

Damn, one bedrooms in my area GTA are are over 1,000 and we rent a 3 bedroom plus pay for parking and laundry monthly. Our butts hurt. Plus pricea just keep going up.
My best friend and her bf pay $1200 for their 1 bedroom condo in the GTA.

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I know! GTA is craaaazy! We were at Ronald McD house for a few weeks this month and I was curious how much apts were in the area. I looked online and saw some for 2-3 thousand for a one bedroom in downtown Toronto!
kirstento
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kirstento »

Ripley wrote:I know! GTA is craaaazy! We were at Ronald McD house for a few weeks this month and I was curious how much apts were in the area. I looked online and saw some for 2-3 thousand for a one bedroom in downtown Toronto!
I live in the GTA and we rent a really old, ugly 3 bedroom 1 bathroom townhouse for $1700 Image

goonspoon
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by goonspoon »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Where do you live? I live in a small town in West TN and an apartment like Britney's would probably be around $700-$1000 depending which is cheap compared to everyone else it seems. The cost of living where I live is pretty dang cheap.
My hubby and I bought our house brand new... Its 1300 square. Feet and 3BR 2BA and our payment monthly is $560! Pretty cheap!

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
What?! I payed $695 to rent a room in an apartment! I pay 1550 for a really shitty one bedroom now…dang it LA!

annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

I think it's really nice and she will make it beautiful. She's not an interior decorator or anything but she makes things pretty and neat, I think it will look great.

You guys need to come to Australia our housing market is CRAZY! Rentals have a mile long applicant list and home loans are ridiculously hard to get. We had to pay 20 effing % plus costs just to get approval with me working part time, my husband on a very decent full time salary with years and years of job stability and only one dependant!! If you waltzed in with a 3% deposit and a few years worth of YouTube payments as your only income and three dependants I think the bank lenders would actually laugh you right out of the building. It makes it so hard for young families to have security
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

annapaulndaniel wrote:I think it's really nice and she will make it beautiful. She's not an interior decorator or anything but she makes things pretty and neat, I think it will look great.

You guys need to come to Australia our housing market is CRAZY! Rentals have a mile long applicant list and home loans are ridiculously hard to get. We had to pay 20 effing % plus costs just to get approval with me working part time, my husband on a very decent full time salary with years and years of job stability and only one dependant!! If you waltzed in with a 3% deposit and a few years worth of YouTube payments as your only income and three dependants I think the bank lenders would actually laugh you right out of the building. It makes it so hard for young families to have security
Yep. And rent prices are so high it is pretty much impossible to rent and save money for a deposit. Gotta love paying someone else mortgage and not being able to afford your own according to the banks.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”