• Advertisement
    

BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby MamaJoAnna » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:28 pm

Part 32 (BritneyAndConsumerism) - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13376
Title credit - WheresMyCoffee

Britney and Ean "have separated" (girllll you were never married to separate) and Britney and the kids have moved into a 3 bedroom apartment. Ean is welcome to see the kids whenever he wants, apparently. Harlow was a "fix it baby" gone wrong, apparently.

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3321
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 5385 times
Been thanked: 9816 times

Advertisement

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby fingusername » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:59 pm

Well, I'm just going to go out on a limb and hope that her new apt and single status is the beginning of a better life for her. Now she needs to put out really good content so she can pay her bills.....
User avatar
fingusername
Gossiper
 
Posts: 947
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:50 pm
Has thanked: 1822 times
Been thanked: 3791 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby nutbagmcgee » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:59 pm

It looks like she has a pool, fitness center and a playground, maybe she will actually take the kids outside!
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 7885 times
Been thanked: 14462 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby ytdramaqueen » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:19 pm

Not that I really care or that it really matters; but I suggested this name? Unless someone did before me which is totally fine I just didn't see it haha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ytdramaqueen
Talker
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:40 pm
Has thanked: 1429 times
Been thanked: 1620 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby staceybrax » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:19 pm

nutbagmcgee wrote:It looks like she has a pool, fitness center and a playground, maybe she will actually take the kids outside!


I am interested to see how she goes as a single mother, if it gets her out of her funk, if she gets out of the house more. Maybe this new found freedom and independence will motivate her. Plus if she actually leaves the house on a regular basis she will have better vlog content.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3876
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 2749 times
Been thanked: 9698 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby marshmellow » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:51 am

I don't know about her neighborhood I would rather pay $200 extra and live in a decent neighborhood especially if i afford it. We have lived in shitty neighborhoods before and faced car break ins and witnessed some package thefts. Everything comes at a price I guess. 4 eat outs cut and live in a better place.
Image
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3004
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:20 pm
Has thanked: 533 times
Been thanked: 5507 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby missparzival » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:35 am

You can seperate from a boyfriend, you don’t have to be married.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missparzival
Gossiper
 
Posts: 860
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 709 times
Been thanked: 1960 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby Potatie » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:55 am

For the people asking in the previous thread I live down here in New Zealand :) I’m not sure if the prices are actually comparable now considering our country is like 100000x smaller and with less people than in the US haha
User avatar
Potatie
Talker
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:14 am
Has thanked: 990 times
Been thanked: 713 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby ferryberry » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:26 am

Is it a bad neighbourhood??


marshmellow wrote:I don't know about her neighborhood I would rather pay $200 extra and live in a decent neighborhood especially if i afford it. We have lived in shitty neighborhoods before and faced car break ins and witnessed some package thefts. Everything comes at a price I guess. 4 eat outs cut and live in a better place.
ferryberry
Talker
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:02 am
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 216 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby Spoink_12 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:53 am

I mostly just lurk on this thread, but the rent talk has gotten me interested to post.

I live in Northern, BC, Canada. I am sooooooo jealous of how cheap your guys' rent is.

Here, it is minimum $1200 CAD for a shitty bachelor, no utilities included, right down in the hood. (And we have been the most dangerous city in Canada for a few years now and been in the top 5 for years.)
Spoink_12
Informer
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:24 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1409 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby Memememeboo » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:18 am

Potatie wrote:For the people asking in the previous thread I live down here in New Zealand :) I’m not sure if the prices are actually comparable now considering our country is like 100000x smaller and with less people than in the US haha


Holy crap, where in nz? Where we are we pay $530 a WEEK for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house in the Waikato. I'm shook haha.
Memememeboo
Amateur
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 1:29 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:48 am

missparzival wrote:You can seperate from a boyfriend, you don’t have to be married.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, I don’t know why everyone is making such s big deal about her using the word separation. I didn’t hear her use divorce. I’m not sure what the rules are where she is but I think they would be considered common law.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2084
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 15277 times
Been thanked: 8108 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby staceybrax » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:54 am

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
missparzival wrote:You can seperate from a boyfriend, you don’t have to be married.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, I don’t know why everyone is making such s big deal about her using the word separation. I didn’t hear her use divorce. I’m not sure what the rules are where she is but I think they would be considered common law.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I agree. They are separating, they may not have been married but they did have children together and they did build a life together. People can be together for 20+ years and never marry, it doesn’t make their relationship any less significant than that of a 20 year marriage. I think separating sounds less dramatic than break up and break up sounds somewhat juvenile when you have kids involved. Just my opinion.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3876
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 2749 times
Been thanked: 9698 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby Bananasplit » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:51 am

I think of breaking up as a high school thing as well. Brittney was with Ean for a while, they have 3 children together. They have separated. There will
Need to be lawyers involved, and child support(maybe not right away, but things will need to be legalized at some point) ... that's a separation.
Bananasplit
Talker
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:48 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 675 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby Kish » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:40 am

// Following //
User avatar
Kish
Informer
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:40 am
Location: Europe
Has thanked: 2221 times
Been thanked: 1085 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby DoodleBop2 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:14 am

When you have to divide your entire lives and come up with a co-parenting plan it's a separation. It's 2018 not everyone gets married.
User avatar
DoodleBop2
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1373
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:15 am
Has thanked: 641 times
Been thanked: 6746 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby Mel1011 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:25 am

I can’t help but think she has a new man and that’s why she’s so excited about this big change and doesn’t want Harlow in her room anymore. I get the vibe she is selfish like that. Most normal people would mourn end of a relationship whether it was bad or not, especially if kids are involved.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mel1011
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 1315 times
Been thanked: 7255 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby smom12 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:32 am

Ok so I’m curious because for the area I’m looking in she could have got something a lot nicer and bigger for the same price. I mean this is britney we are talking about. Why didn’t she get any of the places that had stainless steel appliances? More room?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3717
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 4894 times
Been thanked: 23438 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby lizpuff2006 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:33 am

ferryberry wrote:Is it a bad neighbourhood??


marshmellow wrote:I don't know about her neighborhood I would rather pay $200 extra and live in a decent neighborhood especially if i afford it. We have lived in shitty neighborhoods before and faced car break ins and witnessed some package thefts. Everything comes at a price I guess. 4 eat outs cut and live in a better place.


Brit's place is in a good neighborhood. She stayed very close to their old townhome and it is in a nice rural looking spot
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 5566 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby lizpuff2006 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:34 am

smom12 wrote:Ok so I’m curious because for the area I’m looking in she could have got something a lot nicer and bigger for the same price. I mean this is britney we are talking about. Why didn’t she get any of the places that had stainless steel appliances? More room?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Double post but I think she stayed there because it is a literal stone throw away from the old townhome. I wonder if a relative is moving in there with Ean instead of him leaving
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 5566 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby smom12 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:42 am

lizpuff2006 wrote:
smom12 wrote:Ok so I’m curious because for the area I’m looking in she could have got something a lot nicer and bigger for the same price. I mean this is britney we are talking about. Why didn’t she get any of the places that had stainless steel appliances? More room?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Double post but I think she stayed there because it is a literal stone throw away from the old townhome. I wonder if a relative is moving in there with Ean instead of him leaving


That would be nice that she is putting her kids needs above her own for a change. I hope she keeps that up and doesn’t stay a selfish wench.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3717
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 4894 times
Been thanked: 23438 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby DoodleBop2 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:53 am

If she moves on very quickly then I'd assume she was already emotionally detached. Then again I have been shocked in the past how quickly some of these young women with lots of kids online move on so quickly. Freckled Fox was remarried less than 3 months after her husband died.
User avatar
DoodleBop2
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1373
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:15 am
Has thanked: 641 times
Been thanked: 6746 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby Bananasplit » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:05 am

Ean and Britney have been roommates for a long
Time, she's probably already grieved for the relationship.
Bananasplit
Talker
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:48 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 675 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby aleshaggy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:09 am

DoodleBop2 wrote:If she moves on very quickly then I'd assume she was already emotionally detached. Then again I have been shocked in the past how quickly some of these young women with lots of kids online move on so quickly. Freckled Fox was remarried less than 3 months after her husband died.


That surprised me too. They had four kids together and he died and then she remarried so fast!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aleshaggy
Amateur
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:26 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby Nicolethomas635 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:16 am

I'm actually surprised at the amount of people wondering why she didn't move further away than her previous home... Aria is in school. It's enough to have her mom and dad split up, but to have her change schools in the middle of the school year would have been even worse.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Nicolethomas635
Amateur
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:10 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 165 times

Next


  • Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Forbetterorworse

  • Advertisement