BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Part 32 (BritneyAndConsumerism) - http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13376
Title credit - WheresMyCoffee

Britney and Ean "have separated" (girllll you were never married to separate) and Britney and the kids have moved into a 3 bedroom apartment. Ean is welcome to see the kids whenever he wants, apparently. Harlow was a "fix it baby" gone wrong, apparently.

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Unread post by fingusername »

Well, I'm just going to go out on a limb and hope that her new apt and single status is the beginning of a better life for her. Now she needs to put out really good content so she can pay her bills.....
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

It looks like she has a pool, fitness center and a playground, maybe she will actually take the kids outside!
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Not that I really care or that it really matters; but I suggested this name? Unless someone did before me which is totally fine I just didn't see it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

nutbagmcgee wrote:It looks like she has a pool, fitness center and a playground, maybe she will actually take the kids outside!
I am interested to see how she goes as a single mother, if it gets her out of her funk, if she gets out of the house more. Maybe this new found freedom and independence will motivate her. Plus if she actually leaves the house on a regular basis she will have better vlog content.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I don't know about her neighborhood I would rather pay $200 extra and live in a decent neighborhood especially if i afford it. We have lived in shitty neighborhoods before and faced car break ins and witnessed some package thefts. Everything comes at a price I guess. 4 eat outs cut and live in a better place.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missparzival »

You can seperate from a boyfriend, you don’t have to be married.

Potatie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Potatie »

For the people asking in the previous thread I live down here in New Zealand :) I’m not sure if the prices are actually comparable now considering our country is like 100000x smaller and with less people than in the US haha
ferryberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ferryberry »

Is it a bad neighbourhood??

marshmellow wrote:I don't know about her neighborhood I would rather pay $200 extra and live in a decent neighborhood especially if i afford it. We have lived in shitty neighborhoods before and faced car break ins and witnessed some package thefts. Everything comes at a price I guess. 4 eat outs cut and live in a better place.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

I mostly just lurk on this thread, but the rent talk has gotten me interested to post.

I live in Northern, BC, Canada. I am sooooooo jealous of how cheap your guys' rent is.

Here, it is minimum $1200 CAD for a shitty bachelor, no utilities included, right down in the hood. (And we have been the most dangerous city in Canada for a few years now and been in the top 5 for years.)
Memememeboo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Memememeboo »

Potatie wrote:For the people asking in the previous thread I live down here in New Zealand :) I’m not sure if the prices are actually comparable now considering our country is like 100000x smaller and with less people than in the US haha
Holy crap, where in nz? Where we are we pay $530 a WEEK for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house in the Waikato. I'm shook haha.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

missparzival wrote:You can seperate from a boyfriend, you don’t have to be married.

I agree, I don’t know why everyone is making such s big deal about her using the word separation. I didn’t hear her use divorce. I’m not sure what the rules are where she is but I think they would be considered common law.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
missparzival wrote:You can seperate from a boyfriend, you don’t have to be married.

I agree, I don’t know why everyone is making such s big deal about her using the word separation. I didn’t hear her use divorce. I’m not sure what the rules are where she is but I think they would be considered common law.

I agree. They are separating, they may not have been married but they did have children together and they did build a life together. People can be together for 20+ years and never marry, it doesn’t make their relationship any less significant than that of a 20 year marriage. I think separating sounds less dramatic than break up and break up sounds somewhat juvenile when you have kids involved. Just my opinion.

Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

I think of breaking up as a high school thing as well. Brittney was with Ean for a while, they have 3 children together. They have separated. There will
Need to be lawyers involved, and child support(maybe not right away, but things will need to be legalized at some point) ... that's a separation.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

// Following //
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

When you have to divide your entire lives and come up with a co-parenting plan it's a separation. It's 2018 not everyone gets married.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I can’t help but think she has a new man and that’s why she’s so excited about this big change and doesn’t want Harlow in her room anymore. I get the vibe she is selfish like that. Most normal people would mourn end of a relationship whether it was bad or not, especially if kids are involved.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ok so I’m curious because for the area I’m looking in she could have got something a lot nicer and bigger for the same price. I mean this is britney we are talking about. Why didn’t she get any of the places that had stainless steel appliances? More room?

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

ferryberry wrote:Is it a bad neighbourhood??

marshmellow wrote:I don't know about her neighborhood I would rather pay $200 extra and live in a decent neighborhood especially if i afford it. We have lived in shitty neighborhoods before and faced car break ins and witnessed some package thefts. Everything comes at a price I guess. 4 eat outs cut and live in a better place.
Brit's place is in a good neighborhood. She stayed very close to their old townhome and it is in a nice rural looking spot
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

smom12 wrote:Ok so I’m curious because for the area I’m looking in she could have got something a lot nicer and bigger for the same price. I mean this is britney we are talking about. Why didn’t she get any of the places that had stainless steel appliances? More room?

Double post but I think she stayed there because it is a literal stone throw away from the old townhome. I wonder if a relative is moving in there with Ean instead of him leaving

Return to “Britneyandbaby”