IAH1
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Unread post by IAH1 »

rachelmomma3 wrote:
IAH1 wrote:Guys, I never said she was perfect I’m not putting her on a pedestal by any means I know that we don’t see what goes on when the camera is off and obviously she probably has meltdowns like everyone else, but you’ve got people here telling me that they know more than me because of age and that they’re going to go back and work their real job, like they are so mature, but honestly what is more immature than this whole website? Than literally judging someone based off of the colors they use in their house, like really? I am not an ass kisser, I am a fan. And honestly, we are all flawed in our parenting, but people tend to find role models in all situations, and I guess you could say she’s mine....Because even though I know she’s not perfect, she does a hell of a lot better than Most of the moms I see where I live. I’m done here.

Vanessa is that you!? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not a fan of Vanessa personally. I actually just watched one of vlogs to see if she actually copies Britney like the other forums say, but not impressed. So no! :)
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

IAH1 wrote:
smom12 wrote:Good. Bye.

Question? If you’ve got it so together why are you checking this forum about a bad mom that you don’t like and being a bitch to someone trying to shed a little positivity in all the nastiness?? How ever do you make time?
Honestly because I’m procrastinating and I hate notifications that are not clear on my phone. And I just said bye. I didn’t call her any names, like you just called me.

It pisses me off because we go on and on about not going to her thread and saying shit but they can come here, to a gossip forum, and try to preach heir shit here. You don’t see us going to her goddamn comments section bitching about her, do you? No you don’t.

IAH1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IAH1 »

Didn’t come here to preach, just was googling some stuff about the break up and stumbled across the gossip and got disgusted.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

IAH1 wrote:Didn’t come here to preach, just was googling some stuff about the break up and stumbled across the gossip and got disgusted.
Lol. BYE Image if you love britney so much go tweet and tell her. Better yet send her some free shit, she loves that!

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

IAH1 wrote:Didn’t come here to preach, just was googling some stuff about the break up and stumbled across the gossip and got disgusted.
Nice try.. (slow claps)
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

IAH1 wrote:Guys, I never said she was perfect I’m not putting her on a pedestal by any means I know that we don’t see what goes on when the camera is off and obviously she probably has meltdowns like everyone else, but you’ve got people here telling me that they know more than me because of age and that they’re going to go back and work their real job, like they are so mature, but honestly what is more immature than this whole website? Than literally judging someone based off of the colors they use in their house, like really? I am not an ass kisser, I am a fan. And honestly, we are all flawed in our parenting, but people tend to find role models in all situations, and I guess you could say she’s mine....Because even though I know she’s not perfect, she does a hell of a lot better than Most of the moms I see where I live. I’m done here.
BRITNEY is your role model?!?!? Are you serious? The same twat that knowingly had another baby who could have been TERMANILLY ILL? The same Britney that has "enough money to buy a house" but couldn't help her own dad with his pull-ups so asked her 12 year old viewers for money? WHAT a role model!
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Somethings up y'all so many Britney minions coming on here back to back ??

Take your girl crush somewhere else !
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

It is honestly soo pitiful that people think Britney is an amazing mom. Like no shade that is really sad..and makes me wonder how these people grew up and are now raising their kids.

Go tweet Britney a picture of yourself in your steaming pile of shit “brits brew” sweater like the rest of her unfortunate looking fans..bye bye

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

rachelmomma3 wrote:

Vanessa is that you!? Image

Nah, the spelling and grammar is too good to be V lmao
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

IAH1 wrote: You want to know why I admire her? Here’s why, yes she had children way too young but how many people did you know in high school that accidentally got pregnant? It can happen to anyone, everyone makes mistakes. What’s admirable about her situation is the fact that (unlike a lot of teenagers) she didn’t just pawn her children off on her parents, they both stepped up to the plate, and did what they had to do. Yes she owes that to the children, but I’m sure it is extremely tough to have that much responsibility that young. I am 25 years old and I have a two-year-old, and sometimes I miss my freedom so much when my friends are out doing whatever they want to do and I’m just stuck at home with the baby. You never hear her complain about that, you don’t see her going out all the time and leaving them. No, she’s there making sure they have breakfast, lunch, and dinner...making sure they have their medicines when needed, keeping a clean home, and (though it’s not always healthy), she seems to offer them balanced meals most of the time. I think she’s a really good mom and I think her style of decorating is beautiful (even though some people like to nitpick the fact that her decorations are mostly white), like it matters?! Everyone has their own style, and that’s OK. She also traveled all the way back to Ohio based off of an instinct that Nolan wasn’t receiving the best care possible from his doctor. And I’m sure she will make many more trips just to make sure he gets the best care possible. When she talks about the break up, she speaks about Ean with total respect. Most people would trash talk their Ex in a heartbeat. She is not using the children against him or keeping them from him like most young moms. I think that she is doing the best she can with all of the responsibility that is weighing on her and you have to give credit where credit is due, I know some terrible moms And she might just be one of the best I’ve ever seen honestly.
First, to answer your question "how many people did you know in high school that accidentally got pregnant?" None actually, but i am aware that it happens and if it was an accident, it is what it, is, B chose to keep this child and i am not judging her for that.
Now about the rest of what you said, the thing is i wouldn't admire her for not just "pawning her children off on her parents" and taking care of her child (and now children) because i don't care about the age or the circonstances of the pregnancy, once she chose to be a parent, it's her responsability to do all that. Yes it is more difficult when you're that young (i don't know, i made the choice do to by best to not get pregnant and it worked and hopefully it will stay that way until i decide otherwise) but she decided to keep and raise her child (then children) so i won't admire someone for doing what she has to do as a parent (taking care of them, feeding them, taking care of their health...) because i was raised by a mom who did/do everything for me and my sisters and always told us that it was her job as a mom to take care of us, to support us until we could take care of ourselves (and beyond) so what B is doing is "normal", that the minimum a parend should to NOT to be a bad parent.

Personally don't care if all her apartment is white (i don't think i ever commented on that), and yes she is taking care of her children and yes she loves them (and i think she loves them equally which is important because i often compare B & V for those who so the same and i notice the difference...) BUT i have an issue regarding her financial decisions in general: if she can afford to buy all she buys, good for her but savings are important and i feel like she is an "emotional spender" (not sure i write that right...) plus for what i know american healthcare sucks (to offence to americans here!!!) so i aù just unease and feel like she is a "little" frivolous with money and she should be financially more responsible in her spendng AND in thinking of a future career because she has children who depends of her so she needs to plan ahead (for when youtube is over)
Now, i agree about the Ean part, that is good that she is not bashing him even him she kinda threw a little shade a few videos ago by saying she was the only provider for the kids which, since Ean was the one paying the bills when they were together from what SHE explained once in a video, was quite innacurate but i feel like in may have been a honest mistake of her because she doesn't seem to grasp the way finance work (Ean may have not pay directly for the kids but he paied the bills so yes he provided too). So that is why my main concern: how she deals with her finance (i work in finance so that's why i am so focus on that also).
So no i don't think she is a bad mom because she is taking care of her kids, however she will be (for me) a good mom) once she is financially more responsible/ stable and when she starts being more involve in kids extra activity for instance on top of setting everything up for Nolan. About the Nolan part, i know a lot of people here say she is in denied reagrding his diagnosis, i personally don't know if she is or if she just decided to not talk about it, reason why i am not commenting more on it, but anyway she is not "bad" mother for me (way too strong of a word for me) but she is definitly not one of the best mother i've seen, sorry but i do not share your opinion because of what i wrote above.

<3
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Sorry double post

I would respect her more for showing her meltdown
In this website we can share an hosnest opinion about the situation instead of doing that by commenting the videos, yes some persons go very far but a lot i actually sharing concern ans see if thay are the only one having them because whne fan are commenting, it seems these mother can do no wrong when sometimes they are doing dangerous thing (not talking about B here i am thinking of Jess). I personally starte writing here after a video of another youtube family that chocked me and i needed to echange with people who had a more "neutral" vision of what was going on which mean not a fan (because even if a parent put their child in danger, they manage to find an ecuse which i don't ge) but i don't lie haters either because i hope B will get better and this forum is the only place i can find that! Now i could also not what vdeos and write here (and i actually start reading this forum lie 2 weeks ago after like 6months to a year "break" but B's separation appear in my recommandation and i was bored so i watch the video and then i was curious about other people's opinion... (i am human..)
Now if you want to take B i a role model, well why not regarding how to clean your house (well maybe a little less, cleanng is good but not eveything...) but please take someone else as an example regarding financial understanding, or career wise, or for building friendship... no i don't get how you can take her as a role model, i am sorry i don't want to be mean but i don't get it, yu can't take her as an example because she is the less terrible mother you've seen...

<3
Last edited by Midia on Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evie »

News flash: people like to gossip. Get over it.
IAH1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IAH1 »

Interesting to see that some would say she doesn’t understand finances when clearly she had enough saved back to be able to move out on her own and STILL be able to spend like she does. Obviously she’s doing something right with her finances or she wouldn’t be able to take those trips to target. Are we mad that she’s wealthy or???
Evie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evie »

IAH1 wrote:Interesting to see that some would say she doesn’t understand finances when clearly she had enough saved back to be able to move out on her own and STILL be able to spend like she does. Obviously she’s doing something right with her finances or she wouldn’t be able to take those trips to target. Are we mad that she’s wealthy or???
So wealthy she has to beg for handouts for her dad's minor medical condition, and sell her baby's used sleepers.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

IAH1 wrote:Interesting to see that some would say she doesn’t understand finances when clearly she had enough saved back to be able to move out on her own and STILL be able to spend like she does. Obviously she’s doing something right with her finances or she wouldn’t be able to take those trips to target. Are we mad that she’s wealthy or???
But she asked for people to donate money for her father's surgery... not i am not mad if she is wealthy, i hope she is for her children's sake but you know having money saved when she was with Ean who shared the bills when they were together which allowed her to have the oney to move out doesn't mean the money will stay (especially if she continues to spend a lot and when youtube stops because it will one day) so i don't think worrying about that part is weird or mean i / we are mad if she has some.
Plus shopping at target doesn't mean you have money, some people shop even if they don't (but i wouldn't want to be their bank...) which is an issue even if i really think B has money saved for the moment
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

If she is wealthy why was she Internet begging for money for her father.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

And btw, you don’t know if she has debt because of her shopping. We only see minutes of her day remember?

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

And she's quick to accept Starbucks giftcards.
IAH1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IAH1 »

Y’all are just waiting for her to fail, but it’s doubtful that she will, sry
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper