BritneyAndBaby: ForeverFakeAsF*ck (Part 34)

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBaby: ForeverFakeAsF*ck (Part 34)

Unread post by Blackswan »

Salmon is gross to me.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ok so when I pick up my son from school the first thing we do when we get home is shower him. Because idk but this kid has sAND even in his freaken pockets lol like how? Anyways I've noticed B and V don't do that and their kids don't have sand in their shoes from the playground. I wonder if both of them go to private school with no playground?
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Blackswan wrote:Ok so when I pick up my son from school the first thing we do when we get home is shower him. Because idk but this kid has sAND even in his freaken pockets lol like how? Anyways I've noticed B and V don't do that and their kids don't have sand in their shoes from the playground. I wonder if both of them go to private school with no playground?
Schools around here mostly have those rubber chips on the playground instead of sand. (We do dump my daughter’s shoes out when she gets home). She only gets sandy if she plays in the sandbox.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lagenialester wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Ok so when I pick up my son from school the first thing we do when we get home is shower him. Because idk but this kid has sAND even in his freaken pockets lol like how? Anyways I've noticed B and V don't do that and their kids don't have sand in their shoes from the playground. I wonder if both of them go to private school with no playground?
Schools around here mostly have those rubber chips on the playground instead of sand. (We do dump my daughter’s shoes out when she gets home). She only gets sandy if she plays in the sandbox.
Oh ok. I'm jelly. If I don't shower my son even with dumping out the sand from his shoes he will track it all over the house. Like he can make his own sand box with how much sand he collects. I always ask him if he swims in the sand lol
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Private schools usually have playgrounds
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Some schools also have cold weather policies so if it's too cold they don't go out to the outdoor playground. Here is has to be above 50 degrees to take out preschoolers except for snow day.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Some schools also have cold weather policies so if it's too cold they don't go out to the outdoor playground. Here is has to be above 50 degrees to take out preschoolers except for snow day.
Damn 50 degrees is warm for winter, and I live in the desert. It just has to be over 32 to take them out. They have to be bundled and they can only go out 15 min if it’s that cold. Over 50 and we would never go out. I can imagine we would go crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:Some schools also have cold weather policies so if it's too cold they don't go out to the outdoor playground. Here is has to be above 50 degrees to take out preschoolers except for snow day.
I wish our school had that. It could be sprinkling and my son's bitch ass teacher will send them out.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
Damn 50 degrees is warm for winter, and I live in the desert. It just has to be over 32 to take them out. They have to be bundled and they can only go out 15 min if it’s that cold. Over 50 and we would never go out. I can imagine we would go crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thankfully there is an indoor playground at the preschool and my kids at the grade school get gym every day.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

123789s wrote:A little boy who is 7 got to hang out with police in Australia. He has muscular dystrophy..

It was pretty cute

https://www.9news.com.au/good-news/2018 ... -come-true

That's the link, not sure if it will work?

<3. This made me cry. Maybe it is just hormones, but that was so sweet.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

My kids always play outside after school too so they don't get baths until they're finished for the day getting dirty.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Steps_to_STFU wrote:My kids always play outside after school too so they don't get baths until they're finished for the day getting dirty.
We don't have a backyard :(
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Blackswan wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:My kids always play outside after school too so they don't get baths until they're finished for the day getting dirty.
I feel ya blackswan I live in north jersey sooo like 30 mins from the city and it blows not having a backyard cause apt living.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

The went out to eat noodles with the bueno bunch girl, dont know why she annoys me so much. I feel like if Britney was still with Ean she wouldnt even care about this lady. She hangs out with her everyday now lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

msliss wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
I feel ya blackswan I live in north jersey sooo like 30 mins from the city and it blows not having a backyard cause apt living.
UPSTAIRS apt living :\
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Wow 50?! Here it is 20 degrees which is insanity to me. We are in the desert so anything below 40 is sooooooo cold to most people here (I'm from the Midwest so I'm used to it but most of the kiddos here definitely aren't).
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”