Britney is a selfish bitch. End of story.

QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Britney is a selfish bitch. End of story.

Unread post by QueenOnFire95 »

yesterday i was so angry at brit it was not even real. So, bear with me, while I’m going to have a rant. The point is: she’s selfish, immature, no face or whatsoever woman who just cares about HERSELF and HER needs and last but not least, HER interest. She knows damn well that her son, Nolan has a life terminal and threatening illness, which over time will get worse. And this bitch takes Nolan’s current condition with his illness for granted! Like: “oh it’s going to stay that way, he’s good!” No, Nolan will NEVER get better, it’s only going to be worse in matter of time, Brit! Ugh... anyway, the playlist event: she went once before last year, and took Harlow with her because it’s “too stressful to take 3 kids with you!” And instead to take ean, aria and nolan with her, to have unforgettable vacations together as a family, no! She only took Harlow and her sister was also present. I feel like Britney doesn’t want to take responsibility on her own, especially about motherhood. Like: “everything is too stressful, taking all 3 kids causes me anxiety, the kids are crazy, i can’t handle 3 crazy kids on my own, I’m so busy” excuses, excuses, excuses. It’s called being lazy, dear Britney! Well, coffee, spending money and target are life and we know it, damn well. Instead to spend some quality time with one on one with aria, or nolan, no, target and shopping are more important, and Britney is dare enough to say: “my kids are my priority!” I don’t think your actions prove that Britney. Ugh... i can’t stand her, to be honest, that’s why i wrote this long post about her being a total selfish bitch. I can’t believe what a great mother you are, Brit! You should deserve the mother of the year award! (Last sentence is sarcastic) proves about Britney being selfish, are very welcomed on this topic. Also new title idea for next part: Selfish Bitch First, Crazy Kids Second.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Britney is a selfish bitch. End of story.

Unread post by Blackswan »

AMEN
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:AMEN
;)
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Why did this need it’s own thread?
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

So you’re mad about something that happened a year ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Febe wrote:Why did this need it’s own thread?
I felt like it’s better that way, Imho
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Wobbledewobble wrote:So you’re mad about something that happened a year ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
not really, but in general, those things that she did no matter how long ago, beside recent happenings, anger me the most :/

Return to “Britneyandbaby”