Brit favors one child over another.

QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Brit favors one child over another.

Unread post by QueenOnFire95 »

Please don’t rip me apart, but it’s obvious that Britney does have a favorite child. When nolan was a baby, he was her favorite and being mama’s boy and she was repeating how attached they are and how nolan can’t be without his mommy and now Harlow is the favorite one, most likely.
Potatie
Talker
Talker

Re: Brit favors one child over another.

Unread post by Potatie »

It’s great you’re sharing :) but is a new thread really necessary? This topic is being discussed rn in her regular thread. Just saying this because too many threads and boards can get too messy and confusing for some people
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Potatie wrote:It’s great you’re sharing :) but is a new thread really necessary? This topic is being discussed rn in her regular thread. Just saying this because too many threads and boards can get too messy and confusing for some people
i apologize. How you been? How’s things with you? :)
Hatebrit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hatebrit »

I don't think she even has a favorite. I doubt she cares about them at all . She films while she drives . She proceeds to have more kids . Knowing full well they can turn out handicapped . Chicks a lowlife. And is in it for the paycheque
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Hatebrit wrote:I don't think she even has a favorite. I doubt she cares about them at all . She films while she drives . She proceeds to have more kids . Knowing full well they can turn out handicapped . Chicks a lowlife. And is in it for the paycheque
You have a point. Tbh, she’s very irresponsible, it’s sad.
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KeepingItReal »

QueenOnFire95 wrote:
Hatebrit wrote:I don't think she even has a favorite. I doubt she cares about them at all . She films while she drives . She proceeds to have more kids . Knowing full well they can turn out handicapped . Chicks a lowlife. And is in it for the paycheque
She pelt a burnt bagel at her daughter...who does that!?!?
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

KeepingItReal wrote:
QueenOnFire95 wrote:
She pelt a burnt bagel at her daughter...who does that!?!?
ew.... :S yes, who does that? Tbh, she was “sooo busy and sooo lazy “ to make a new one! Also, anytime nolan ate anything with red dye, he got a rash, but she still feed him... awful.
Hatebrit
Amateur
Amateur

$20 says this is either brit or her shadow vanessa lmao
Hatebrit
Amateur
Amateur

How do you even randomly find a page like this . Of you weren't out looking for drama . And than go as far as to flip out lolololol. Woooooooow
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

isabelle_clara8 wrote:
QueenOnFire95 wrote:Please don’t rip me apart, but it’s obvious that Britney does have a favorite child. When nolan was a baby, he was her favorite and being mama’s boy and she was repeating how attached they are and how nolan can’t be without his mommy and now Harlow is the favorite one, most likely.

ALL OF YOU WOMEN ARE HILARIOUS AND DELUSIONAL. Wow. You all must have pathetic and sad lives. It was just International Women's day and i found this website and I am in shock. This is so disgusting. When you sign up it says no hateful, degrading comments, etc. Well that's a fucking lie because thats all you do. Instead of watching all of these moms and families vlogs and inspect their lives and how they raise their children; why don't you all go and focus on making yourself a less shitty human being. You don't like that they make money by vlogging? THEN STOP WATCHING YOU IDIOTS. YOU ALL HAVE NO LIVES BY WATCHING THEIR EVERY MOVE AND DISCUSSING LIKE ITS A BOOK OR SOMETHING. GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH YOUR LIFE TO MAKE IT BETTER INSTEAD OF TEARING DOWN ANOTHER WOMENS LIFE. Sitting behind a computer screen thinking your the shit and making a change? Its pathetic and sad. Maybe this is a place where you go to let your feelings out or something I don't know. But I DO KNOW its not healthy or normal to be bringing down other women and thinking its okay. You don't like it stop watching peoples vlogs, hell stop watching youtube. But you won't because you have nothing better to do. You have nothing to make you feel better about your self but this. I feel so bad for all of you women on here talking about how you dislike them, and they don't raise their children right or they spend too much money. ARE YOU JOKING?! you must really have a horrible life to be bringing down another human being. STOP TEARING DOWN OTHER WOMEN. PLACES LIKE THIS ONLY MAKE THE WORLD WORSE. YOU DONT LIKE SOMEONE FOR WHATEVER REASON THEN GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TO HELP THEM, DO NOT BRING THEM DOWN TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL GOOD. ALL OF YOU ON HERE ARE PATHETIC AND NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES. AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CHILDREN I HOPE THEY BECOME NOTHING LIKE YOU. THIS IS HORRIBLE.
thank you for your concern, but i do have a life, and no, my kids (when I’m going to have them) won’t be the way you just described. You should calm down. I have every right to post here what i feel like, just like you expressing yourself right now. I’m done here.
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Hatebrit wrote:$20 says this is either brit or her shadow vanessa lmao
I believe Isabelle_clara 8 is just another person who thinks brit is perfect, so she’s defending brit and call us out. (Me in this case)
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

she started out in Keren's thread

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Hatebrit
Amateur
Amateur

How does one just randomly come across this page. Lol this chick needs to get her mouth iff brits tit and relax
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Hatebrit wrote:How does one just randomly come across this page. Lol this chick needs to get her mouth iff brits tit and relax

This forum is in many cases amongst the first Google results when you look up YouTubers – I just checked (by simply entering “britneyandbaby”, not even “britneyandbaby hate” or something like that) and Britney’s forum on YTMD is the fourth search result after her YouTube, Insta, and Twitter profile.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I think you are taking this too seriously. It just a gossip page. Its not like we are attacking Brit all day long on social media. Its really not a big deal.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

It’s just a nose ring.
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

exracer wrote:It’s just a nose ring.
haha, infected nose ring, lately her nose looks red all the time.
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

webby wrote:she started out in Keren's thread

she can stay from where she was, on keren’s forum.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

QueenOnFire95 wrote:

That user has been banned already
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Kish wrote:
QueenOnFire95 wrote:

That user has been banned already
that’s great

Return to “Britneyandbaby”