BritchAndBaby: Crisco Confidence (Part 35)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritchAndBaby: Crisco Confidence (Part 35)

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

mamawombat wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Umm I was watching jessfams latest vlog and apparently that weird chick from leilaslife that Britney was friends with calls her subscribers “coffee beans”? Does anyone watch Leila’slife? Did she copy Britney or did Britney totally rip her off...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leila watches Brit so it wouldn't surprise me if she copied but she has been around for a while and brought up coffee long before Brit's brew started. I have never heard her call anyone coffee beans. But Leila is off YT for now since her scandal so...guess the name is now free to use
What scandal? I've never heard of her beyond the five pays mentioning her here and on the jesssfam thread

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
Make a cup of coffee and google Leilas Life Gossip Bakery.. sit back and enjoy.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The first video I see for Leila's life is I let my kid smoke....do I even want to bother even with AdBlock.

Maybe Brit puts all that shit on the walls so she actually has something to dust during her cleaning videos.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:The first video I see for Leila's life is I let my kid smoke....do I even want to bother even with AdBlock.

Maybe Brit puts all that shit on the walls so she actually has something to dust during her cleaning videos.
Most of the weird Leila stuff has been removed. She is a middle aged woman acting like a teen though. So you can see her doing all kinds of weird things with her kids. I think Brooklyn is embarrassed by her a lot
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Bambi_ wrote:
GossipLadyy wrote:It looks so bad omg[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... ee021e.jpg[/img]
That hat needs to go, it doesn’t even go either “decor”. The lamp should go on the nightstand, that stupid quote needs to be on Nolan’s side of the room, not next to hallows name. And speaking of clutter, she needs to do some spring cleaning! Those children have way too many toys, they are literally scattered all throughout that apartment.

Ladies love a gentleman. What a creepy weird sign to hang in a little boy’s room. Cringe. And that hat looks ugly. Actually it all looks ugly.
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

I’m on several buy sell trade pages that I notice Britney on. Not just the shoe ones but clothing and she literally only buys harlo stuff. I never see her buying anything for Nolan or aria but she is frequently on these pages buying Harlow used old navy clothes even so with the Mom petite she’s only buying Harlow shoes.

msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Cinnamon wrote:
GossipLadyy wrote:It looks so bad omg

WTH. Looks like clutter, not art.
YES! and the decals over Nolans bed are horrendous! The scaling is so, so off between his small bed and then these giant decals on an otherwise blank wall.
That’s another thing she used to be somewhat decent at was decorating but yes the decal is ugly and clashes with the gallery wall that again the circle shelf bugs me I love the shelf it self I the exact one and it’s above my desk but hers looks dumb.

Also is Nolan ever going to get a twin bed? Or is he destined to have a small bed like poor lily.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Mel1011 wrote:
Bambi_ wrote:
GossipLadyy wrote:It looks so bad omg[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... ee021e.jpg[/img][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180410</span><span>/</span><span>3131114800950500cee27c9126ee021e</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

That hat needs to go, it doesn’t even go either “decor”. The lamp should go on the nightstand, that stupid quote needs to be on Nolan’s side of the room, not next to hallows name. And speaking of clutter, she needs to do some spring cleaning! Those children have way too many toys, they are literally scattered all throughout that apartment.

Ladies love a gentleman. What a creepy weird sign to hang in a little boy’s room. Cringe. And that hat looks ugly. Actually it all looks ugly.
Damn she really is just the Target version of Jesssssss.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Mel1011 wrote:
Bambi_ wrote:
GossipLadyy wrote:It looks so bad omg[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... ee021e.jpg[/img]

The hat hanging reminds me of going to my Grandma's friends houses in the early 00s and they had those kind of hats up as decor lolol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Omg you guys!!! Only a few more days until she gets a tattoo!!! She's so cool, I can not even.
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

guineapeegz wrote:Omg you guys!!! Only a few more days until she gets a tattoo!!! She's so cool, I can not even.

She’s so into herself it’s sort of sad. #bringback2012brit haha
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

She posts a bowlegged mirror picture of herself wearing basically the same outfit everyday.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

She posts a bowlegged mirror picture of herself wearing basically the same outfit everyday.

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Looks like my grandmas shoes Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 47e7fa.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Why is everything she posts on ig stories a boomerang. So obnoxious.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

calimama20 wrote:Why is everything she posts on ig stories a boomerang. So obnoxious.

bc she thinks people want to watch things more than once

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

wait so Nolan took his spring school pictures the other day...but why? he hasn't been to school in weeks. did he show up j for the pictures?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

WHAT ARE THOSE
Potatie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Potatie »

pixiefrost wrote:Looks like my grandmas shoes Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 47e7fa.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
The toenail of her big toe literally looks like a semi circle
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Is she not doing YouTube anymore or....?

You'd think as a newly single mom of 3 she'd be pumping out content more than 2-3 times a week to support herself and children.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

askeptichere wrote:Is she not doing YouTube anymore or....?

You'd think as a newly single mom of 3 she'd be pumping out content more than 2-3 times a week to support herself and children.
I don’t understand how she is planning on supporting herself with this new shitty upload schedule

Return to “Britneyandbaby”