BritchAndBaby: Crisco Confidence (Part 35)

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritchAndBaby: Crisco Confidence (Part 35)

Unread post by luci417 »

dazzled wrote:She's probably enjoying being "free" right now and partying whenever she can dump the kids on Ean, then in a few years she'll realize that she missed out on spending time with her kids while they're young, become nostalgic and have another baby with some mediocre dude.
Yeah whenever she can dump the kids on their other parent who is equally responsible for them. But why the hell would he parent his kids 50% of the time that's the woman's job right? She's a free agent when she doesn't have the kids and imo she should be able to go out to the club or whatever if she feels like it. As long as she's clean, sober, and ready to be a mom when she picks up the kids idk what the big deal is. That said she should be smart enough to maintain her brand and keep that crap to a private personal ig or something. Nobody thinks youre badass for going to a bar and obviously a lot of mombies are gonna clutch their pearls about it.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Lol she turned her comments off on that most recent picture!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Ean is responsible for those kids just as much as Brit. She can do what she wants in her downtime. The issue I have is that when they are with her she ignores them. She's a minimal effort mom. Here Nolan stop being "crazy" by laughing while playing with toys please stay quiet with your tablet because you're just so crazy and I'm so stressed.

IDK if this is some half-ass re-brand look at me I'm the fun party mom with a nose ring!
Evie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evie »

Yes Ean is 50% responsible and she can go do what she wants in her own time but think of the complete 360 she did and how it could be affecting her kids. It's all about me me me now. Just wish Britney and Ean would do something special for Nolan before he gets too sick.
Evie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evie »

Why were people commenting on Harlow's picture?
Evie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evie »

Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she keeps acting how she is when Nolan becomes more dependent on medical equipment etc if he ends up living with Ean most of the time.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Ean is responsible for those kids just as much as Brit. She can do what she wants in her downtime. The issue I have is that when they are with her she ignores them. She's a minimal effort mom. Here Nolan stop being "crazy" by laughing while playing with toys please stay quiet with your tablet because you're just so crazy and I'm so stressed.
IDK if this is some half-ass re-brand look at me I'm the fun party mom with a nose ring!
Oh yeah I 100% agree - you should want to make your kids' childhoods special and I'd think if you have a sick kid you REALLY feel the pressure. I don't think she's teaching them great social skills either with the whole 'dont be crazy have an ipad' thing. But I also think people take away from that when they're like 'oMg a MOM at a BAR?!?!?! She should be sitting at home along thinking about her babies like any proud mama bear would be!!!!' going out to bars on her own time doesn't affect the kids that we've seen. Brit and Ean BOTH need to step up majorly but she's not failing as a parent by having a life.
Rihanna
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

luci417 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Ean is responsible for those kids just as much as Brit. She can do what she wants in her downtime. The issue I have is that when they are with her she ignores them. She's a minimal effort mom. Here Nolan stop being "crazy" by laughing while playing with toys please stay quiet with your tablet because you're just so crazy and I'm so stressed.
Oh yeah I 100% agree - you should want to make your kids' childhoods special and I'd think if you have a sick kid you REALLY feel the pressure. I don't think she's teaching them great social skills either with the whole 'dont be crazy have an ipad' thing. But I also think people take away from that when they're like 'oMg a MOM at a BAR?!?!?! She should be sitting at home along thinking about her babies like any proud mama bear would be!!!!' going out to bars on her own time doesn't affect the kids that we've seen. Brit and Ean BOTH need to step up majorly but she's not failing as a parent by having a life.
The problem I see is that she only wants to dump them on ean when it’s convenient for her. She seems selfish with the kids until there’s something she wants and then she snaps her fingers and ean comes running.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
luci417 wrote:
The problem I see is that she only wants to dump them on ean when it’s convenient for her. She seems selfish with the kids until there’s something she wants and then she snaps her fingers and ean comes running.

I guess but wouldn't that mean Ean dumps the kids on Brit all the time unless she needs him to take them? B always did everything for them and I think Ean was fine with that so their custody reflects that. It seems like if he wanted the kids more she'd be ok with it (shes obviously enjoying her free time) and he's set up to have them since he's in the townhouse.
Rihanna
bluueyes24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluueyes24 »

I guess but wouldn't that mean Ean dumps the kids on Brit all the time unless she needs him to take them? B always did everything for them and I think Ean was fine with that so their custody reflects that. It seems like if he wanted the kids more she'd be ok with it (shes obviously enjoying her free time) and he's set up to have them since he's in the townhouse.[/quote]

Ean isn’t in the townhouse. He’s living with a family member. He said he doesn’t know if he’s going to get his own place in the future bc of money issues in the video she posted of him.
Evie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evie »

Ean would probably want to see the kids more but he works full time out of the house,I'm guessing that's why they have the schedule they do.
He probably doesn't view it as dumping because I'm sure he probably misses them.
bluueyes24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluueyes24 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Shes out on the hunt for that new dip! Maybe he can help her pay her bills.

I think her stupid personal channel want is just a way to get double income. She's trash. No one cares.
Has she even used it yet? I don’t get her thinking. She hasn’t even been uploading on YouTube at all, I don’t get the point of the personal channel. Just something else she’ll not follow through with. What the fuck happened to Brits brew? All them people bought her dumb, ugly shirt n she just fell off the earth after she got the money it seems. Selfish. Selfish. Selfish. She even admitted she was selfish. Not in a good way either! Smh. She’s a damn train wreck.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

bluueyes24 wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:Shes out on the hunt for that new dip! Maybe he can help her pay her bills.

I think her stupid personal channel want is just a way to get double income. She's trash. No one cares.
Has she even used it yet? I don’t get her thinking. She hasn’t even been uploading on YouTube at all, I don’t get the point of the personal channel. Just something else she’ll not follow through with. What the fuck happened to Brits brew? All them people bought her dumb, ugly shirt n she just fell off the earth after she got the money it seems. Selfish. Selfish. Selfish. She even admitted she was selfish. Not in a good way either! Smh. She’s a damn train wreck.
I don't think she has. I refuse to follow it. She is such an idiot. She thinks she is like these uber popular ones who have the intros and the multiple channels. She isnt.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

luci417 wrote: Yeah whenever she can dump the kids on their other parent who is equally responsible for them. But why the hell would he parent his kids 50% of the time that's the woman's job right?
Lmao calm the fuck down, I never said that. For all I care Ean could have the kids full time. It's pretty clear that Britney is having a quarter life crisis and would never have behaved like this years ago. I'm 99% sure the old Brit would only have had Ean visit them. So you can untwist your knickers and stop trying to imply I'm being misogynistic here.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

luci417 wrote:
Ean works full time and then had to juggle all his life stuff [laundry etc] on top of having the kids and not having his own space with the kids. Both of them deserve downtime to recharge but from what we've seen even before the split Brit simply isn't too interested in providing her kids with experiences etc. Nevermind once Nolan gets sicker and cannot do as much. IDK if Ean has the time or money to be taking Nolan on trips one on one let alone all 3 of the kids.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

What I wanna know is how the hell can she afford all this going out, bills, and decor when she hardy uploads on YouTube anymore....

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Moms/full time caregives 100% need time away, and I was always someone who thought Britney needed a life BUT it does sort of suck that Ean works full time and has the kids on weekends so she can go out. Just my opinion, not that he doesnt want to see the kids and not that Britney doesnt deserve time away but he has no chance at the personal growth Britney keeps going on about and that is kinda shitty... if he drops Aria off at school, does to work and then is back at Britneys to bring her dinner and help with nightime routine and then has the kids full time most weekends while she is with her sister or friends... when does Ean have any alone time? No wonder he isnt going to get his own place, he is never ever at home. It all just comes back to them needing a st schedule because it just sounds like Ean is being used and once Britney finds a new guy she wont "need" someone to watch the kids, she will want to rebuild her perfect life at home and Ean might get screwed.
I agree, I would like to know how she affords this lifestyle.
Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Darlene2016 »

I agree the old Britney would have not condoned this type of behavior. All of this wasn’t her style and you could tell. Something serious is going on mentally. I’ve said it before and I still stand by that she has a bad bad case of postpartum depression. But by no means is that an excuse to act the way she does. She knows she has psychological issues, therefore she should be seeking treatment.
I know YouTube pays by the views, so she must be relying on her old videos to bring in the revenue.
Honestly, I’d rather see her take time off of social media and fix the damage she caused. But she’s probably going to be immature and not fix her family just to spite her viewers. She’s been getting ALOT of backlash hard the last few weeks. Especially the last 24 hours. She removed comments from the Harlow picture and people are just continuing on the other most recent pics. She’s also been very quick to delete comments from her videos to. Only leaves positive ones, and hearts them. I don’t know what good that’s doing,.. we all know what people think. It’s not like deleting them is going to make anyone magical believe EVERYONE supports her and no one disagrees with her behavior.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I think this is deeper than postpartum depression... she's way too manic for it to be that.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”