BritchAndBaby: Crisco Confidence (Part 35)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritchAndBaby: Crisco Confidence (Part 35)

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

She was always being real but now she's REAL. She never lied. She's just more REAL now but she was real before but not everything was as it seemed but she didn't lie.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I can understand being mentally checked out of a relationship, it happened to me before but the guy I was with was a huge liar, cheater and abusive. I was so checked out but unsure how to leave him and when I finally did everyone around me was shocked and I was so over it. However, I cant understand B's timeline if she was so checked out how come the BPLUS3 channel and the trying so hard to push how in love they were?! You dont do that when you are checked out of something. It seemed she was really, really trying to push the perfect relationship even still talking about the wedding for a long time.
I think he was controlling. I think he expected alot from her.. he worked and she needed to cook and keep the house clean and when she started being friends with V, Dani, LeAnn.. he was probably not supportive of that. She travelled alot (for her) last year and IF he was the controlling type I can see that pissing him off. Maybe it was HIM that wanted a family channel so he could be included in it so she couldnt go to things like playlist alone... It would make sense why she is going balls to the walls with tattoos and going out.
Also could make sense about her depression.. she is trying to downplay it no so maybe she was never depressed she felt smothered/hopeless in that relationship and now that she is out she can breath and feel happy.
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by pixiefrost »

gossipmama wrote:I really think Ean is gay
Always thought that too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Evie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evie »

I don't get the impression that Ean is gay. He has three kids with Britney and now he's liking pictures of that pretty girl on IG.

Maybe Britney did find something on his computer, didn't he cheat on her before? Maybe it wasn't full fledged cheating but looking up stuff online.

Personally I think she just got bored of him and that she finally realized she couldn't manipulate him into the perfect mold she wanted him to be. She was trying (be+3), Harlow, wedding talk. But he probably wasn't on the same page so she called it quits.

She is such a broken record in her videos.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I don’t think he’s gay I mean he was willing to work things out !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

He gave Britney another baby to please her and to save the relationship. I think Britney wanted a lot of things he didn’t. She wanted another kid and he made it very clear that he didn’t. The way he reacted to her pregnancy with Harlow screams he gave in trying to please her. I don’t think that girl will ever be satisfied with what she has. She wanted to spend a lot of money, I bet he didn’t. She wanted to be a family vlogger, he didn’t.

It’s sad that she checked out around the time Harlow was born and continued to stay w him for another year.

What if Britney got caught chatting w a guy online????

mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommy2two2012 »

Britney had originally said after their breakup she basically wasn't closed off to getting back together and she doesn't know what the future could hold.

Now, she's suddenly adamant they will NEVER get back together. And if you know how to read body language, she was getting bothered/angry when talking about that. I definitely think Ean has likely been talking or had been dating now that they've split. Personally I do believe he was chatting with that girl Stephanie Emry at one point, hence the reason for their liking each other's photos and her sarcastic "lol, who's Ean" comment on her Instagram.

Think it's likely Britney is pissed he seems to have moved on so quickly. She said herself he has not tried to reconcile with her.
Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Darlene2016 »

In the beginning of the separation didn’t she say that she didn’t think they would get back together BUT you never know what the future holds?

Now all of a sudden, it is a definite NO.
I think she met someone or Ean did.
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Something obviously happened that had been developing for years. She said "maybe in the beginning it could have been fixed" but she knew "exactly what ended it".

She has said before there was no cheating so unless she outright lied I don't think that's it. With all the talk of her being a sole provider and Ean having to sort out his finances and not being able to live alone I think it has something to do with that. Video game addiction or gambling addiction maybe? We will probably never know but I really don't believe she just got bored. I think she wanted that perfect family so bad for many years and if it could have worked she would have stayed for sure.
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Also she said he hasn't even asked to work things out so I don't think he is this battered wife that cries alone in the corner every night like everyone is making him out to be lol.

I really like Brit but one thing she said in the video was "if you live around South Carolina you will probably see us there" about some theme park. How are these Youtubers not more concerned about the thousands of absolute weirdos who are watching their videos simply to see their children
mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

I feel like there was no cheating or abuse, just falling out of love with him... him not paying attention to her and likely a lot of daily arguing. Maybe there was a serious fight... or maybe she caught him just talking to someone else on Facebook or something, but no actual "cheating" so she can't say that. Maybe it was just her being in tears or having a hard time about Nolan or with the kids and he just ignored her in that moment or something. It could just be something minor like that.

I think NOW she's bitter because he probably immediately began talking to other women or is possibly dating, not trying to reconcile like she probably thought he would try to do. You can just see some sort of bitter angry feeling in her face and in her voice, in the Q&A.
Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
Elviraa wrote:Someone fill me in on the pictures of the guys ears that shows up on the thread when you go to click it?

In the beginning of this thread someone found a girl who Ean was liking her pictures and she may have liked his. Then later on this girl posted a picture of a guy kissing her but you could only see his ear and I said it looked like ean, so someone compared ears. Turns out it was her husband she was separated from.
What? Where can i find the picture

mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

it's funny to me at the beginning of the Q&A, she acts like she's unsure about dating, and at the end she said she wants to be married in 5 years. LOL

soo is she expecting to meet someone and marry in the same year or is she wanting to begin dating right now, considering she expects to be married in 5 years? which is it?!

and... we know she will have another baby if she meets someone new.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

mommy2two2012 wrote:it's funny to me at the beginning of the Q&A, she acts like she's unsure about dating, and at the end she said she wants to be married in 5 years. LOL

soo is she expecting to meet someone and marry in the same year or is she wanting to begin dating right now, considering she expects to be married in 5 years? which is it?!

and... we know she will have another baby if she meets someone new.
Yeah seriously, she will probably get pregnant right away, (*) like she's good at. When she answered the question about having another baby, she was all like "I don't know but maybe but there's always a chance but it depends on the person but maybe." like uhm wtf? No, you shouldn't think about having another kid Brichney. You have a son who has A KILLER DISEASE. You can transmit it to ANOTHER CHILD. Even if you have a daughter, there's a chance that THEY CAN GIVE THEIR KIDS THE DISEASE. damn.

*edited a comma in lol and some other things
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

MD is recessive right? So if Britney has a baby with someone who isn’t a carrier then the chances wouldn’t be as high right?

If her priority really was her children then she wouldn’t even be thinking about a possible FOURTH child with an imaginary man. Fucking lunatic

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Remember when I said that she needed to take Nolan to Carowinds or something because it's closer to her than Disney World is? She had to mention the fact that they're buying season passes to Carowinds and they'll be spending a lot of time there this summer. Lol
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I can't believe she's even considering having another child. she is so fucking selfish. remember Britney, kids are REAL PEOPLE, NOT ACCESSORIES
and no you're not "off the hook" if it's a girl. not only can they carry the gene, they can have health issues. it's extremely unlikely that a girl can have Duchenne, but it's still possible. your "bAybeH gUrL" could be that 1%

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:MD is recessive right? So if Britney has a baby with someone who isn’t a carrier then the chances wouldn’t be as high right?

If her priority really was her children then she wouldn’t even be thinking about a possible FOURTH child with an imaginary man. Fucking lunatic

I don't think Ean is a carrier. Men either have DMD or they don't. So if she married someone else and had a kid with them, the chances would be the same for any of those kids as they were with her current 3.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Duchenne MD is X linked so it's Britney that has it. From my understanding each time a boy has a 25% chance of having Duchenne MD with Britney carrying it. So she's just as likely to have another boy with MD with another man as she was with Ean.

So I googled and found this:

In each pregnancy, if the mother is a carrier of a certain disease (she has only one abnormal X chromosome) and the father is not a carrier for the disease, the expected outcome is:

25% chance of a healthy boy
25% chance of a boy with disease
25% chance of a healthy girl
25% chance of a carrier girl without disease

So she had to meet a guy who loves her puts up with all of her drama, wants to be stepdad to 3 kids one of who is ill. Wants to undergo genetic testing to see if he's a carrier for MD. Then be married within 5 years.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Duchenne MD is X linked so it's Britney that has it. From my understanding each time a boy has a 25% chance of having Duchenne MD with Britney carrying it. So she's just as likely to have another boy with MD with another man as she was with Ean.

So I googled and found this:

In each pregnancy, if the mother is a carrier of a certain disease (she has only one abnormal X chromosome) and the father is not a carrier for the disease, the expected outcome is:

25% chance of a healthy boy
25% chance of a boy with disease
25% chance of a healthy girl
25% chance of a carrier girl without disease

So she had to meet a guy who loves her puts up with all of her drama, wants to be stepdad to 3 kids one of who is ill. Wants to undergo genetic testing to see if he's a carrier for MD. Then be married within 5 years.
Men are not carriers. They either have the disease or they are healthy. Most likely anyone Brit's age would be showing symptoms. So he wouldn't have to do the testing. Just have to decide if he wants to have a child potentially with DMD

Return to “Britneyandbaby”