BritchAndBaby: Crisco Confidence (Part 35)

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritchAndBaby: Crisco Confidence (Part 35)

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I will say, i have tricare prime and everyone i know that also does uses the term “covers everything” but they pretty much do except for certain medications that a doctor may want to prescribe. However, my child has a different version of tricare (standard) and we have costs for his doctors and we have to pay a portion. So when she says “covers everything” i think she means it’s all covered and she has no bill to worry about.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Cinnamon wrote:
Totesmagotes wrote:Does this person not realize that Britney used a filter whose sole purpose is to make you glow and look beautiful ??
I couldn’t imagine posting selfies of myself all day especially with 3 kids and when I’m supposedly feeling extremely sick like she is
Are those her real eyes?
No it is the filter
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Is it sad that when Britney post her selfies you can tell it’s a fake smile? So sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

Mamaandmore wrote:What I understood was: “100% of the services will be covered” means that her coverage will be applied to each treatment/service he received.. not that the bill for each service would be covered, If I’m explaining that right.

But like, I’d he was receiving 5 treatments in the weekend, what the insurance was saying is that all 5 of them will have her insurance applied to them. Instead of only half of the number of treatments, for example. And, that the insurance plan she has covered 50% of the resulting bill of those services.

That’s what I understood the insurance coverage to mean.
Yup!
I work in insurance for a clinic and sadly most people do not know or understand their insurance benefits or really even how insurance befits work in general.

I hear ALL THE TIME "but my insurance told me it would be covered!"

Covered means it's a covered benefit subject to your plan benefits. It basically means they shouldn't deny it. You still have to meet your deductible before your coinsurance kicks in or pay your copays.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
hootenanny1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hootenanny1 »

Totesmagotes wrote:Does this person not realize that Britney used a filter whose sole purpose is to make you glow and look beautiful ??
YESSS!! Or in the case of this filter, to give a bad spray tan.
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

Someone fill me in on the pictures of the guys ears that shows up on the thread when you go to click it?

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Elviraa wrote:Someone fill me in on the pictures of the guys ears that shows up on the thread when you go to click it?

In the beginning of this thread someone found a girl who Ean was liking her pictures and she may have liked his. Then later on this girl posted a picture of a guy kissing her but you could only see his ear and I said it looked like ean, so someone compared ears. Turns out it was her husband she was separated from.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Unfortunately when you have a lot of needs NHS isn't perfect either. While instead of worrying about it being paid for then you deal with waiting 18 months for an MRI because you keep getting canceled as someone with higher priority gets your spot. There is always stresses when you have a chronically ill family member to get the care you need it can become a full time job to manage getting everything you\your family member needs regardless of which system just different stresses. Same shit different pile.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Cinnamon wrote:If anyone donates on her possible gofundme, they are stupid enough to pay for her shopping trips.
I have a feeling she found a new guy.
If she makes a go fund me she needs to be shut down for scamming people. Finding a new guy could definitely be a good explanation as to why she is not posting or maybe depression. It must be nice to just disappear from your job and come back whenever you feel like it.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

msliss wrote:
Blueberries wrote:Not only does she spend money on shit she doesn’t need, but she PLANNED another child after Nolan, knowing damn well she might possibly have some financial hardships when it comes to Nolan’s care. If she makes a go fund me I swear I will try to get that shit taken down. So wrong.
And what’s sad is she got pregnant right after they found out. She posted his diagnosis in April and had to have gotten pregnant the same month cause Harlow was born in January and idc what she says I don’t think ean wanted a 3rd child.
didn’t she openly admit to Harlow being a bandaid baby and that they had her in hopes that she would fix their relationship?

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Moony wrote:
msliss wrote:
Blueberries wrote:Not only does she spend money on shit she doesn’t need, but she PLANNED another child after Nolan, knowing damn well she might possibly have some financial hardships when it comes to Nolan’s care. If she makes a go fund me I swear I will try to get that shit taken down. So wrong.
And what’s sad is she got pregnant right after they found out. She posted his diagnosis in April and had to have gotten pregnant the same month cause Harlow was born in January and idc what she says I don’t think ean wanted a 3rd child.
didn’t she openly admit to Harlow being a bandaid baby and that they had her in hopes that she would fix their relationship?

Yes she said that was her reasoning.
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Nolan is the freaking cutest little thing. I feel so bad for him.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

She looks so run down and sad. Kind of depressing to watch honestly.

Her comments about ean were strange. Saying she knew “exactly” when things went wrong? Made it sound like it was all his fault.

Also ridiculous to hear she expects to be married 5 years from now. Nolan’s health will be rapidly deteriorating by that point and Harlow will only be 6. What is wrong with her?

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Maybe she's on a down swing from that high she was riding.

It's quite a tall order to go into a first date with a woman with 3 kids one of them very ill knowing her five year plan is marriage.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She denies having anxiety.
She also talks about insurance and paying premiums so she isn't on state insurance but Ean pays for it

I felt really bad how she spoke about Ean. She does say there are things she hasn't told us that went on but she sure paints him in a very bad light. She doesn't miss him, doesn't love him anymore, doesn't want to ever be with him again, and they haven't hooked up since they broke up.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

In her latest vid "are we getting back together" she says Ean pays the insurance. But then a few sentences later she says "it sucks cause im paying so much in premiums." What exactly is she saying?
Tmh23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tmh23 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:She looks so run down and sad. Kind of depressing to watch honestly.

Her comments about ean were strange. Saying she knew “exactly” when things went wrong? Made it sound like it was all his fault.

Also ridiculous to hear she expects to be married 5 years from now. Nolan’s health will be rapidly deteriorating by that point and Harlow will only be 6. What is wrong with her?

I commented that when she’s vague it sounds like she was beat or cheated on, she didn’t deny it just said “if I could share the details you would 100% understand” ok so he’s abusive or a cheater. Good to know.
bluueyes24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluueyes24 »

Of course she didn’t answer any of the questions about Brits brew lol
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Or He didn't hurt her just didn't live up to her expectations so she's vague enough so people will assume he hit her or cheated. She'd have no issues saying it if he cheated she has no problems with throwing her children's father under the bus. If he hit her and there is no court order why is she letting him be alone with the kids?

Brit loves to be the victim.

Her son has the life limiting illness and who is she the most concerned about - her son? Nope. Records herself rolling her eyes at the camera because he's struggling at the doctor's office because he's a 3 year old. Records herself rolling her eyes because he's not walking into Target fast enough. Heaven forbid your child keep you from getting to the Dollar spot quickly enough. What's Nolan do everyday sits on his iPad being as quiet as possible to not annoy her child she complains about him to social media or something to do with his illness while he's sitting right there.
gossipmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipmama »

I really think Ean is gay

Return to “Britneyandbaby”